The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you think Rino wants to keep Gomez?

I really think it's because the Boca offer is pretty pitiful

Agree with the Boxa offer.

I don’t think Rino wants to particularly keep GG.
Imo he wants to keep the team together in the middle of the season.

As he said: no transfers.

Btw: GG’s agent just wants to cash in

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
LOHZaRC.png

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you think Rino wants to keep Gomez?

I really think it's because the Boca offer is pretty pitiful

Don't forget the whole Bentancur saga when we wanted him. We should give Boca a hard time for Gomez.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You guys think I am attacking F&M because I wanna piss some posters off. Truth of the matter is; Our situation was/is very delicate, our whole being depending on achieving certain sporting goal,

Our transfers didn’t work out the way we wanted, let’s say montella fuxked it up. It took us forever to take the decision to let montella go. Fassone was very honest and straight forward from the get go but there is certain tactics they do I don’t like for example leaking the fax sent by donnarumma’s lawyer last June and getting the curva to do the dirty work.

I really want F&M to succeed and grow into the job because it sure does hurt supporting the team in the lega pro if we don’t meet our objectives. The fans need Fassone right now to come out and be as honest as always because there is so much confusion regarding our position when it comes to Ffp and Elliott loan.

Serriso Sempre you little shit; write back when I quote you

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Thank god we arent getting anyone. Why should we waste money on a nobody? And for what? EL Finish? We are more capable with this current team.

Smart thing to not make any big changes rn and wait till summer.

Deulofeu for 20 M doesnt sound tasty at all

We ain’t capable of shit.. I don’t wanna see borini ever starting for us and he is one single injury away from starting on the wings..

No one said we should use money but we should make a loan deal a la galliani.. we all saw how a signing like deulofeu helped us last winter.

Mirabelli should stop fighting agents and start working

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wait---> you are telling me that silvio berlusconi is the last hope for european ecumenical polity...but he cannot come back and save ac milan ???

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Maldini to Radio 24: “When will Milan return to being great again? I don’t know. The premise of this new project does not seem promising.”

Maldini: "This thing has started with Berlusconi's Milan, it is not just the problem of the new management. The problem is the more you wait the more the top is far away and the more the year you will need to reach it."

Maldini: "Then the culture you had lost and the investments you have to make every year are doubled."

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
im afraid a medicine used in a gif for your feeling wont do anything for you

try using botox injections straight to the epicenter of the pain

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Maldini to Radio 24: “When will Milan return to being great again? I don’t know. The premise of this new project does not seem promising.”

Maldini: "This thing has started with Berlusconi's Milan, it is not just the problem of the new management. The problem is the more you wait the more the top is far away and the more the year you will need to reach it."

Maldini: "Then the culture you had lost and the investments you have to make every year are doubled."

:thumbsup: harsh but always spot on

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

All this guy does is criticise and moan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Imagine the scenario if Silvio wins back club from Elliott through auction

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

giphy.gif

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so the chinese are to blame for that? you expect them to make this a self run club in 6 months?

Yes, obviously they are to blame. They hired guys that have no idea how to bring a club back to the top, including coaches. Year after year we are hiring mediocre coaches and expecting them to produce results and then people get surprised when they don’t.

Gattuso is no exception. I don’t give a shit how good of a player he was, that doesn’t mean he will be a good coach.

What kind of a though process goes in their minds when they decided to give 200M worth of players to a mid table coach?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yes, obviously they are to blame. They hired guys that have no idea how to bring a club back to the top, including coaches. Year after year we are hiring mediocre coaches and expecting them to produce results and then people get surprised when they don’t.

Gattuso is no exception. I don’t give a shit how good of a player he was, that doesn’t mean he will be a good coach.

What kind of a though process goes in their minds when they decided to give 200M worth of players to a mid table coach?

What top coach would take this job at the end of november? Do you think hiring an interim coach was less sensible than keeping Montella?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What top coach would take this job at the end of november? Do you think hiring an interim coach was less sensible than keeping Montella?

No top coach wants to come here, regardless whether it’s the start or middle of year. This club, in its current state, is a career ending job for top coaches.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

The last sentence is true. All the coaches and directors keep talking about "this is Milan" but the longer we spend not being successful the lesser the veracity of that statement. We're going to reach a point where "this is Milan" will become merely be a historical sentiment you can put into a book or a museum like with all our jerseys and cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule