EL round of 16 - Milan vs Arsenal 1st leg 08/03/18 19:00 CET

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Spurd is easily top 2 in epl. Squad strength wise. Jube clincialy dismantled them. Jube would destroy any epl side.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
d1e328684d677cc3b878a7f5f82aaf32.jpg

81f33822453771e1bfabcf552335df35.jpg

4bb50da3d575923e6c51a0bf447d0ddb.jpg

45d48c29571d74c0d6c78ca85eb146b4.jpg

— Don’t know how to upload videos

Sucks about the result but hope you had a good time!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can’t believe Qaas first San siro trip turns out like this. A moment for the lad, he paid to watch this shit

Stadium ban :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
We're 7th in Italy now....and just got beat up by 6th place Arsenal....Teams like Everton (currently 11th), Burnley and Leister City could beat us easily.

6th placed Arsenal aws really beaten by Saegulls (x-th), Swansea (y-th), Bournemoputh (z-th) et al ... yet they are not lower mid table.
:monto:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
No, it's actually worse.
2005 was a battle of titans, each team had their own half, mistakes were made, i was so disappointed, but we actually played highest level of football.

Now its just pathetic and embarrassing. Cant believe those guys are wearing 7 CL titles club shirts can be so nervous at the level couldnt make a proper pass. DNA was gone, just a bunch of low tier inexperienced guys playing low tier football. :(

After many years suffered just thought we finally come back to Europe. Think about a giant club like milan got crushed like this by a meme team made me so sad. Just realized the huge gap between our level and top clubs level, dont even know how much more time it takes for us to become an elite club again. :(

:star::star::star::star::star:

Bravo bro. Good to see we still have Milan fans who actually understand what it means to play Euro footy.

Getting humiliated like this at home by the likes of Arsenal is depressing af.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I mean yo do ralize that there is a chance – even if it's a little one – that we still could pass?

I'm one of the most optimistic fans out there... but sorry mate... If they can't perform infront of our 70k+ Milanista in the San Siro... then there is zero chance they'll do anything at the emirates.

This could get ugly :mad:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
We will win 3-1

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I'm one of the most optimistic fans out there... but sorry mate... If they can't perform infront of our 70k+ Milanista in the San Siro... then there is zero chance they'll do anything at the emirates.

This could get ugly :mad:

San Siro helped a team consisting of Constant, Muntari, Montolivo, Niang and Mexes beat Barcelona.

How hopeless is this current set of noobs if they looked as nervous as they did against current Arsenal.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Never experienced anything like that. Can’t wait for my next trip to the san siro :D :thumbsup:

Do you another way other than youtube?

streamable