Gilardino Jr said:
Dont need fiori hope he retires soon hes old a bit anyways is he 35 or wat
he's perfect as 3rd keeper

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
milanist said:
4th actually... ;)
Abbiati will leave, and I don't think Eleftheropoulos will be 3rd keeper, otherwise they wouldn't have bought Kalac

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I haven't seen that guy keep, but to have impressed Ancelotti he should've been atleast reasonably good. With Abbiati gone, and if Eleftheropoulos fails to adjust, we'd have to turn to him in the absence of Dida. Let us remember that Perugia had qualified for Serie A, but only missed out due to financial reasons. So, for Perugia to have progressed that far, Kalac should've been quite vigilant and instrumental. I think he should do a good job. Only hope he doesn't get overawed by the occasion.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
NeSTa_86 said:
can someone posts pictures of kalac WITH RED AND BLACK T-SHIRT?

I doubt u can find any .. :D + the keeper jersey is green ..

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
besikaka said:
I doubt u can find any .. :D + the keeper jersey is green ..
:D :D :D

zeljiko_kalac.jpg

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Haha Zeljko Kalac is the best reserve goalie in Italy......very very good and capable replacement for Abbiati....also someone who wont whinge and is willing to back up but also fight for his place.

Absolute giant of a man.........6'8 or 203cm tall....now thats a giant.......8cm taller than me ;)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
The guy looks good too ;)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kalac
Kalac to Milan

im suprised no one has mentioned Kalac as yet, it may be a controversial area as some are very loyal to dida, but considering that Eleftheropolous is a dud and stuffed up in the states, its positive for milan to get Kalac, never in a thousand years would i put him above Dida however is adaquete cover should anything happen. The guy is huge and quite surprisingly his reflexes are sharp and had the ability to get down low well. Ive seen him represent Australia in Sydney and i can assure Rossonero fans that you will not be dissapointed should he get the chance :D

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
i dont think we really need to talk about him...his a backup to Dida. He'll probs never get a run. Plus how could can he be his not even the number 1 for Australia....

Don't get me wrong..i like him and i think his an OK player. And i'm proud that an Australia has finally made it but plzzz people...lets not get to work up

FORZA AC

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
Em i can't say anything about him,because i have never watched him;)

pm:move this threat to "players"

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
NeSTa_86 said:
Em i can't say anything about him,because i have never watched him;)

pm:move this threat to "players"
There is already a thread on this in players, they should be merged.

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
Italian Tsar said:
The guy looks good too ;)
ok yeah he does but another old player to milans list

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kalac
good point made

i dont mean to start arguments or anything like that, i dont argue with Milan supporters its against my religion lol, but Kalac has unfortunetly been reserve for many years with Australia however this is not to say he is just an average goalkeeper. Schwarzer is No. 1 now and Bosnich was b4 that, so i think it was just having quality keepers playing at better clubs that prevented Kalac from getting the number 1 job, but it is credit to him that he has stuck around with the national team over no joke 10 or sdo years, and as for age Dida is no puppy but as Peruzzi, Zoff, Marchegani, Pagliuca have shown age makes them better until they hit 38 and then they fall off the cliff lol :D

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
kalac_spider said:
i dont mean to start arguments or anything like that, i dont argue with Milan supporters its against my religion lol, but Kalac has unfortunetly been reserve for many years with Australia however this is not to say he is just an average goalkeeper. Schwarzer is No. 1 now and Bosnich was b4 that, so i think it was just having quality keepers playing at better clubs that prevented Kalac from getting the number 1 job, but it is credit to him that he has stuck around with the national team over no joke 10 or sdo years, and as for age Dida is no puppy but as Peruzzi, Zoff, Marchegani, Pagliuca have shown age makes them better until they hit 38 and then they fall off the cliff lol :D
and alvaro fontana of chievo he is a great goalkeeper

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
This guy is honestly a giant, during the samp game when they were filming the players entering the picth through the tent, the camera had topan upwards to get all of kalac into the shot. Just something I noticed and thought was pretty funny. I always laugh at extremely tall people, I think its pretty damn funny.

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
cuore said:
This guy is honestly a giant, during the samp game when they were filming the players entering the picth through the tent, the camera had topan upwards to get all of kalac into the shot. Just something I noticed and thought was pretty funny. I always laugh at extremely tall people, I think its pretty damn funny.
hah, yeh i always think that they look out of proportion :tongue: (no offence any tall people in this forum)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I think Kalac is as worse as Tabi !!!

Roberto

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, ,Gilardino, Nesta, Cafu, Toni, Inzaghi, Gattuso,Pirlo ,Roberto Baggio
I never seen him play untill yesterday and he did lots of good saves, a couple dida would of be proud off, i think even buffon would clap at the saves kalac made yesterday. Good keeper i think

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Forza Kalac!

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
he did well Yesterday :star:

Forza Kalac

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Oh but people I thought less than a week ago he was a shit kunt :o

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
HA! From the Sydney Morning Herald:

"THE return to fitness, but not necessarily form, of Brazilian World Cup and AC Milan keeper Nelson Dida is causing chaos in Zeljko Kalac's family.

Kalac's wife Diana had to explain to the couple's daughter that Dida and not Dad was in goal against Bayern Munich during the week. The little girl's face went white with shock at the news and asked the not unreasonable question: 'What is Dida doing in goal?'

"Kalac's family background is Croatian and in that language Dida means grandfather, which explains the little tacker's big game confusion."

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Dida looks more confident and i think he will recovery as soon as possible. That means if Dida doesn't injured, Kalac will have no chance ( Because goalkeeper doesn't need to run so much, so i think Ancelotti will not rotate Dida and Kalac ). I think Kalac will leave Milan after this season and we can get a new young goalkeeper.

By the way, when Dida injured last 2 weeks, Kalac was very excellent. But i still think he doesn't have enough chance in Milan.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Yuchen Fish said:
I think Kalac is as worse as Tabi !!!
LOL! Thanks mate.

Really I dont think Tabi was that bad. I mean ok at Man Utd he was a pov but I thought he had his moments a Atalanta.