Ze Eduardo

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
here:

looks like he is a great striker, really hope we sign him and he succeeds big:star:

sig.gif

4f33a5c9f3e33.jpg

Pato - Robinho
new tq
Constant - Montolivo - Boateng
Urby - Mexes - Bonera - Abate
Abbiati

yeah you really need to go to brain farm :o

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm gonna follow c4m advice

sacoo.jpg

Last edited:

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:lol:It looks like Berlusca didn't lie when he sayed that "Un colpo" is coming this week.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
I hope this lump of useless doesn't womanise our players wife's mr LOVE, on second thought he can have Satta he'll never play .

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm gonna follow c4m advice

sacoo.jpg

:lol: I tried to get a pic of his birthday celebrations with the gateradebucket on his head but it came too blurry.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Milan-Genoa talks over Ze Eduardo collapse
ZE EDUARDO is on his way back from Milano to Genova after an agreement couldn’t be reached.

Milan went in panic mode after finding out Alexandre Pato picked up yet another thigh injury in training (will reportedly be out for at least three weeks) so they negotiated a deal with Genoa for striker Ze Eduardo.

It was believed that Milan and Genoa had a deal in place over the player who was expected to begin his Milan trial today to try and convince Massimiliano Allegri that he deserves to be signed, but the deal is off.

As reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport‘s Calciomercato expect Carlo Laudisa, Ze Eduardo – who arrived in Milano last night – is in fact on his way back to Genova. Sky reports that Ze Eduardo was in via Turati today to speak with coach Massimiliano Allegri and has made it clear that he doesn’t want to take a trial.

Laudisa explains that Ze Eduardo also didn’t like the economic aspect of the deal and the entire operation is called-off for now. It’s not clear if Milan will return to the negotiation table and decide to sign the former Santos player who has never scored a goal for Genoa without a trial as they considered yesterday. Milan are meanwhile waiting for the answer of Caen for 17-year-old M’Baye Niang for whom they made an offer.

There seem to be confusion over how much Milan have offered for Niang. Some reports suggest it’s a free loan plus a €3m option, others €1.75m for the loan plus €4.25m buy out and others something else.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He rejected Milan. Hero.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
wait...so ze eduardo rejected Milan?

black_guys_laughing.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Our offer was most likely Pride and Honour of wearing la Maglia del club piu titolato al mondo. And an Audi.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
so close :lol:

I think we'll get him in 3 years like with Yepes, Traore, Constant ...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so close :lol:

I think we'll get him in 3 years like with Yepes, Traore, Constant ...

Were we linked to Traore before this year?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
My new favorite player outside of Milan. Thank god he rejected us thank god!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Were we linked to Traore before this year?

Weren't there a similar speech from G how he watched him years ago? Now that you ask, I'm not sure anymore.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Can we be please delete this thread? Plus ban anyone who ever mentions Ze Eduardo. Lets erase the memory of this godawful episode in our history!

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No Ze Love??

I did all that whoscored scouting for nothing??? :/

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
May be it means something good will happen in next 7 days....One more forward will come (Considering Patos' injury) may be Allegri has convinced Galliani to go for a talented fwd rather than going for Ze Eduardo..Someone among Bendtner, Niang or Rossi is gonne come.....
But we need a midfielder and a left back badly than a forward...Gallani..please sign Kaka/Nuri or De jong and Kolarov/Drenthe or Carvalho....

Schedule