• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

I'm under the impression that most of the posters here are just some spoiled brats, that started supporting Milan only because of our last 2 CL trophies, same as Barca/Real fanboiz.

They constantly shit on all of our players and coach and only praise those from other teams. Ex. Massaro... haven't seen him support any of our current players.

Why do you guys call yourselves Milan fans? The only thing you do is complain that the team hasn't fulfilled your expectations. But what do you give in return?

p.s. some useful stuff for you

http://www.curiousapes.com/the-science-of-happiness-why-complaining-is-literally-killing-you/

What is wrong with startling being a fan of the team when they were on the top?.. i am sure most of us that were born in the beginning of the 90’s became fans circa 2002-2004

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We better win on Friday.

I also feel like it's a bit unfair that we play Roma on Friday after they had a game on Monday, while we played Saturday, big difference rest-wise. I mean, we are at an advantage, but still, unfair.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We better win on Friday.

I also feel like it's a bit unfair that we play Roma on Friday after they had a game on Monday, while we played Saturday, big difference rest-wise. I mean, we are at an advantage, but still, unfair.

so you think :lol:. Roma will probably come out pressing and running and Milan jogging around.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I need conte to slap a few players

Gattuso needs to be conte sideman

Gattuso should admit to himself that his current ability is not good enough to make milan great again.
If I were him maybe I'll ask Elliot replace me with great tactician, Conte, and keep me as assistant coach.
Gattuso probably can learn more from Conte.
Bob Paisley, Ancelotti, Mourinho, are the example of great coaches who started their career as assistant.

Besides, Conte-Gattuso partnership could be really interesting.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Gattuso should admit to himself that his current ability is not good enough to make milan great again.
If I were him maybe I'll ask Elliot replace me with great tactician, Conte, and keep me as assistant coach.
Bob Paisley, Ancelotti, Mourinho, are the example of great coaches who started their career as assistant.

Think Carlo-Rino would have been the perfect combo

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

no coach would make this acm great

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lucas Moura... another player EPL overpaid for.

Meanwhile we got an untouchable tortoise ready to terrorise Serie A and the EL :lol:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
borini RR left.. jesus fucking christ. poor suso they can just load all over him and watch borini jog with the ball with all the space in the world because he can't do shit

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
no coach would make this acm great

So far, we got Seedorf, Mihajlovic, Pippo, Brocchi, Montella, and Gattuso. Unproven and Rookie coaches.

If Conte failed here, I might be agree with you.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:fp: Gattuso has worked his way up and took the shittiest stations, unlike other legends, he does not need to go to school. He deserves the job after what he did for us last season.
Gattuso has been underrated for his whole life and look how far he came, it is sad how much Milan fans shit on him at this point.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We better win on Friday.

What if we lose? Will you finally let us have our meltdown in peace?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp: Gattuso has worked his way up and took the shittiest stations, unlike other legends, he does not need to go to school. He deserves the job after what he did for us last season.
Gattuso has been underrated for his whole life and look how far he came, it is sad how much Milan fans shit on him at this point.

Have i missed something ?

What'd he do last year that was so impressive.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

you can't shit on suso, this team has no midfield and started borini vs napoli and when he got the ball you could see positives its just getting him the ball. Plus every team knows our gameplan is give it to suso and pray something happens so they gameplan for that these teams aint stupid.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
8492f54fe22301d85ef2f8d8d46add67.png

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol! Wot if L&M hire mou as the next coach of Milan?

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne

who?!????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule