Your lovest girl

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Haven't logged on the forum for ages, and there are so many new faces here as well as everybody is friendly
the topic is interesting too
hey David, if i were you, i'll make 3 people as the moderator of the forum:1st (undoubtly) the starter of this clever topic;2nd our respectful 'Yugoslav';3rd this angry chick 'mzk sth'.
they've done a good job to keep this forum vivid and lively.

PS: good looking is important,that means you get laid much easier than someone who isn't.
PPS: some people still look great when they get old.if you're a really good looking person.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Yuchen Li said:
Why do you think beautifu face or handsome face is so important ?????:conf:
Everyone will become old and no one can always keep beautiful!:head:
By the way, maybe you think you are more handsome than him, but she doesn't think so.:tongue:
Right! And I think Haydens personality is great 2! bah!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
liberogrande said:
Haven't logged on the forum for ages, and there are so many new faces here as well as everybody is friendly
hey David, if i were you, i'll make 3 people as the moderator of the forum:1st (undoubtly) the starter of this clever topic;2nd our respectful 'Yugoslav';3rd this angry chick 'mzk sth'.

PS: good looking is important,that means you get laid much easier than someone who isn't.
PPS: some people still look great when they get old.if you're a really good looking person.
You are Chinese ????? There are a lot of beautiful girls in Zhejiang !!
As an old Chinese saying : " Beauty borns in "Jiang Nan" ".;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
liberogrande said:

Lol, welcome back buddy.
P.S mzk is a guy, but I don't blame you.
I've always thought he was a female before I asked him : )

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
YUGOSLAV said:
It's just the matter of time.
Sorry for disturbing u Mr 100! but u won't see ur that wish come true untill I break a serious rule.
what i am posting now are withi rules;). If I hate someone so much I can't post that I love him. Plus I really hate dida, he makes me sick & its a simple as that.

K

Kaka_RULES

mzk, why don't you shut up, just one time. can you stick your thung behind your teeth???

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
mzk57 said:
u won't see ur that wish come true untill I break a serious rule.
When is that day?? Im sure everyne is wating inpatiently for that to happen so you finaly get banned :D !

Schedule