Week 21: Cagliari vs Milan - 21/01/2018

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The day we get a quality striker, there will be an instant step up from what we are seeing now. A big part of whats missing is ruthlessness in front of the goal. This current team plus a top striker will beat most serie a teams without much bother.

+10000

Also, Dollar really needs to step the fuck up.
Every opposition keeper looks like a WC star comparing to him.

These two positions alone could have given us 10 points more than what we have right now.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
it's time tony rumma takes his place as the rightful #1

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We need a fast winger to add a bit of unpredictability to our game if we are to even reach 6th position. We badly need pace in the team.

A winger of some sort is a must this winter transfer window

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

DUFh_KPXcAEStwc.jpg

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last season we would've lost or drew this kind of game. We are getting points. Is what matters.

Actually last season was known for the come from behind performances we made throughout the season.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Probably was mentioned before, but is this the first time we win or get any points despite conceding first? I remember there was a stat with Montella this season that we lost all the games in which we conceded first.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
The day we get a quality striker, there will be an instant step up from what we are seeing now. A big part of whats missing is ruthlessness in front of the goal. This current team plus a top striker will beat most serie a teams without much bother.
Actually, we need more than that...

We need to first decide on systems we would like to play and get 2 players for each position.

What happens when this striker gets injured, or tires out? What happens when Suso has a knock?

We need more options ... Starting with LW ...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Actually, we need more than that...

We need to first decide on systems we would like to play and get 2 players for each position.

What happens when this striker gets injured, or tires out? What happens when Suso has a knock?

We need more options ... Starting with LW ...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My end result was only beating most teams in serie a. A clinical striker is enough to finish in the CL spots I think, and that should be the first fix.

Beyond that to build this team to win trophies, we need what you said of course. For me the priority after striker is left back. Then more midfield options.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Probably was mentioned before, but is this the first time we win or get any points despite conceding first? I remember there was a stat with Montella this season that we lost all the games in which we conceded first.

Yeah 1st time

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

2nd time, and both times under Gattuso, we came from behind vd fiorentina

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
good win and finally the team showed some courage to turn things around and get the 3 points after conceding first.
we could have finished it of in the first 20-25 minutes of second half but we didn't do it and risk everything at the end again.
a derby ahead of us and a win is important here to finally get some much needed boost and confidence.
FORZA MILAN!