Week 27: Milan vs Inter - 04/04/2018 - 18:30 CET

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Is there any info yet about returning money for tickets for yesterday match? I drove more than 1000km. :fp:

Lol where do you live? Its cheaper by plane from any decent country...not to mention faster.

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Any ideas when they will announce the date for the derby?

Ah we were so happy about the derby and we found out right around 1PM when some locals at Duomo told us that the game is postponed

We couldnt belive in the beggining but sometimes things like this happens and noone can stop them

Im so sorry for his family and his little kid that is 2 weeks old.

We made a deal that we will come again for the derby amd i hope they will find a date soon.

4cada7e01ce2f529f19b3b82f680c878.jpg
10f21205b46234d645b23ff4d64f584b.jpg
f8123eb6775b88dc420661f22c10d251.jpg
0dfabef297a5f07d521dd670b47317be.jpg
338ba78f670531af9e978cffda55d07d.jpg
dc335c5c93f9d9fbbdcb827e00509b8c.jpg
145869b6c67f1a434d9d6b2b88abfa40.jpg
44a91102af7cc2a33084ba598d4c72d4.jpg
364d9d4c50b8f7089da582a77fc09377.jpg

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
^Nice. Did you get the free tickets to Mondo Milan?

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Lol where do you live? Its cheaper by plane from any decent country...not to mention faster.

Slovenia. It was so funny that a lot of people in Milano didn't know that we are neigbours. :lol: However, there is no low-cost flight from Slovenia to Milano, so car is cheaper. That was the most expensive pizza and cappuccino in my life. :fp:

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Both way tho. Still no anouncment on official site for tickets.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Slovenia. It was so funny that a lot of people in Milano didn't know that we are neigbours. :lol: However, there is no low-cost flight from Slovenia to Milano, so car is cheaper. That was the most expensive pizza and cappuccino in my life. :fp:

Oh that sucks, hope you guys get wizz air cheap flights soon, they are awesome.

And regardless of price, pizza sucks in Italy. Their coffee on the other hand is pure awesomeness.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score

And regardless of price, pizza sucks in Italy. Their coffee on the other hand is pure awesomeness.

We already had low-cost route from Ljubljana to Milano, but it was canceled due weak interest, so car or bus is the only option if you are not rich. :lol: Pizza in Milano and Italy is awesome, true Napolitano, you just have to find the right place. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
While the other games will be played on April 3 and 4, Milan will be in Europa League action that week if they progress to the quarter-finals.

According to today’s Corriere della Sera, the match could be played on Wednesday April 25, which is a public holiday for Liberation Day if the Diavolo don’t make it to the Europa League semi-finals.

There is also the possibility of playing on May 9, and moving the Coppa Italia final to May 25.

However, there is also Juventus to consider as they face the Diavolo in the Coppa and the Champions League final is May 26.

Should both teams reach the final in their respective European competitions - the Europa League final is May 16 - then the derby could be May 20, pushing Week 38 back to the following Wednesday.

https://www.football-italia.net/118118/three-dates-milan-derby

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Will the Derby be played on the 3rd og 4th April, if Milan doesn't progress to the quarter finals in the Europa League?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Quite likely. Which means we'll have Juve and Inter back to back.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I think the match will happen on April 4th

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Will remaining tickets to the Milan v inter game be released again on the Milan website does anyone know?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Will remaining tickets to the Milan v inter game be released again on the Milan website does anyone know?

all i know is they ll give the money back if you request it so surely they ll be re sell them

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fassone: "I'm very sorry for the derby timing, we wanted the derby to be played on April 25 or May 1, but Inter didn't agree to that."

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Bring it on!!

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Pizza sucked in Milan and Rome, but Napoli had heavenly pizza.

Heard the Neapolitan pizzeria "l'antica da michele" is in Milan now so there should be a good place there

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
I have 3 tickets for 3rd anello blu and can't attend the Milan-Inter game. PM if someone interested, please. I'll give discount.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
what do you mean mate?

I mean the club is painting itself as someone good when they don't even buy back tickets. Trying good pr with words like "moreover" offering vouchers.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
This is a disgrace, you have to sell tickets now to some stranger. Who will pay you for tickets before you sent them, other way he can not pay you after you change the name. :fp: Oh, you can take voucher for this season? Hello, i'm not from Italy! However, Inter fans will get money back, because they can't take vouchers for Milan games.

The club don't respect us, so i'm not attending any game at least next season! I hope i'm not the only one.

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Very strange move for some of us that can not go back to Milano on such a short notice but i think in the end they will give us the money back.

Such a dumb move, classic Inter, no class at all and i did not expect something like that from our new management.