All About Television

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hannibal has to be best pyschopath series ever.....!!!!!!!!! Dexter is like joke in front of it

This, called from the start. Did you watch the season finally of Banshee? That show literally makes no sense, quite entertaining though:lol:

Young Rabbit was a boss:star:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Finished watching last epi of True Detective. It was fantastic series, cant wait for the second season.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
This, called from the start. Did you watch the season finally of Banshee? That show literally makes no sense, quite entertaining though:lol:

Young Rabbit was a boss:star:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dexter is comical LOL, yeah banshee was awesome, sex guns and darkness.

Justified :D kills most of the crew with humor. walking deads last episode made me sad about life

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Was watching the pirate show with all the whores on whore island..pretty tite

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
They made a woman out of Blackbeard?

Nah, the pirate blackbeard isn't in the show (yet), it's just a woman who's introduced as blackbeard because of her pubic hair and I can't remember her characters name

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yeah, it's great, I like blackbeard, she has a sexy accent

ya, pretty interesting show

i liked when the guys were pissing on the dead mutilated body, and the lesbian whore love story brought tear to my eye

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Person of interest is awful after season 2, totally dropped it. Fans of Hanibal should watch Bates Motel, its AWESOME!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Anyone watched the latest The Good Wife?

No spoilers. But my word...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone watched the latest The Good Wife?

No spoilers. But my word...

That was simply just dumb, it went against the whole premise of the show " dedicated people in the end they get what they work for ", well Will got shit. He didn't get the girl, he didn't take his firm to the next level he simply...died...wtf

On a side note : Bates Motel is just to good:D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well, he wanted to leave the show.

And that's not always true. Cary got fired in season one... and loads of other things have gone against the premise.

You can't have the good guys winning every time.

Spoiler:
was extremely sad and unexpected though. cried my eyes out for like 30 minutes and didn't recover the entire evening

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Hannibal is beyond anything

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone here watch Vikings? This shit is awesome! I though it would be a documentary, but it's a fucking badass show with badass bearded Vikings. It's based(there are differences) on the true stories too so that's a + for me.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hannibal is awesome.
Ashish was right ... He is much more scary than Dexter

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
how i met your mother's last forever next monday :(

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Holy shit the latest episode in Hanibal!!!! He made him eat his own fucking leg :eek:

Also il be very curious about what the girl(i forget her name) has to say. I can't imagine it will be much though, he cut her arm off and probably that wasn't the only thing he did to her.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
Woah, a Television thread, awesome.

Anyone here a Community fan?

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Game of Thrones and Veep are returing tonight, excited.

I hope they do something serious and bold in GoT this season, a couple of battles and a couple and thrones changing hands, and I'd like to see daenis in westros asap. I haven't read the books so I don't know know what's gonna happen next. Starks have run out of adults, which is a shame and I don't know how they're gonna cover that hole.

And Veep should be pretty awesome as well since Seilna will be running for Presidency, which I'm sure she'll lose and will be stuck with being veep again.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Woah, a Television thread, awesome.

Anyone here a Community fan?
Loved the first two seasons (Paintball episodes!!!), 3rd season was fun, 4th was very meh, felt too forced at times, and the current season started out well (the lava floor episode was very fun), but the recent episodes feel way too different without Troy and Pierce (I don't like Breaking Bad's Mike's character).

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Oh Veep is starting this week as well? Nice. Didn't even notice with all the GoT hype. :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Holy shit the latest episode in Hanibal!!!! He made him eat his own fucking leg :eek:

Also il be very curious about what the girl(i forget her name) has to say. I can't imagine it will be much though, he cut her arm off and probably that wasn't the only thing he did to her.

what I didn't get though is
Spoiler:
how did he know that Jack would test his food?

Is he just that fuckin intelligent?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
man game of thrones should let tywin walk around and fuck, he doesnt have any funny quotes :fp:

hound was cool let him talk and swear,
Spoiler:

what the fuck is a lami :lol:
cunts name their sword
where is my chicken.

they should stretched the last sequence into one hour and who is this new cock grabber? oh my god another sister fucker, lesbian gay weirdo?

EDIT : First scene was also awesome, melting sword of ned stark. Good job connecting from the first season :eek: two swords, where is the second :o it was smaller so Mister Dinklage should get it

Last edited:

Schedule