Kevin Constant Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From what ive seen, good dribbling skills (can get past defenders) and can provide key passes, but shooting is average/poor.

I wonder if he will play LCM or CAM

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Dolce and Gabbana are going to have a heart attack with our signings.

As ugly as Nani. I hope he can play though.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Constant looks a lot like one of "Captain Vyom" (adventure fiction series in India in 90s) characters, a servant of "Kaala Saya" he was/is. :tongue: Can't remember his exact character name looked up in wiki but they have only main ones. :(

He'll capture our market, no doubt. :proud:
Welcome Kevin.

Haha. He looks like Nani.

Only fair-skinned celebrities will ever capture the Indian market actually. No chance for Constant.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
he declared war on Serie A (hence the Constant VS Serie A title)???

so cool. :eek:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Only fair-skinned celebrities will ever capture the Indian market actually. No chance for Constant.
doesn't he remind you of your glorious captain, Lawrence Climax? ;) :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
doesn't he remind you of your glorious captain, Lawrence Climax? ;) :D

Football team? I honestly have no idea who plays in India's football team (Except for Chhetri and Jeje - whom the media has run stories about). No one cares about that team and it should be that way until they revamp the entire football structure in the country.

Indian market is very very fair-biased, to the point of disgust.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Football team? I honestly have no idea who plays in India's football team (Except for Chhetri and Jeje - whom the media has run stories about). No one cares about that team and it should be that way until they revamp the entire football structure in the country.

Indian market is very very fair-biased, to the point of disgust.
so unpatriotic. :head:

can India be classified as racist to some degree? even here, fairer actresses, actors and celebrities (including footballers) in general are much preferred to dark-skinned people.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so unpatriotic. :head:

can India be classified as racist to some degree? even here, fairer actresses, actors and celebrities (including footballers) in general are much preferred to dark-skinned people.

Everyone's racist, but having interacted with quite a few cultures, I'd say that Indians are among the most racist.

But that's usually a function of how civilized/developed a country is. Once a country goes through adequate social development, racist tendencies get curbed. Hasn't happened in India yet.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Everyone's racist, but having interacted with quite a few cultures, I'd say that Indians are among the most racist.

But that's usually a function of how civilized/developed a country is. Once a country goes through adequate social development, racist tendencies get curbed. Hasn't happened in India yet.
but doesn't it differ from traditional racism where fairer people frown upon darker people, but in India, it seems like darker people love and prefer fairer people and fairer people really don't care that much. :tongue:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but doesn't it differ from traditional racism where fairer people frown upon darker people, but in India, it seems like darker people love and prefer fairer people and fairer people really don't care that much. :tongue:

I dont think this is a topic for this forum, but there's very strong discrimination based on one's skin colour in India. This extents to jobs as well. It is as traditional a racism as it can get.

PM me if you're interested in knowing more.

milanista1899

Solo Milan
Reaction score

The first paragraph is so true...

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
^^ agree with all of what necromancer says..

Most racist country ever!

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
to be fair its not only india pretty much any country/race with a white colonial past has an unhealthy fascination with lighter skin.

sammy sosa, rhianna, beyonce, vybz kartel have all bleached their skin.

vibz and sammy went for the zombie look :fp: :lol:

VybzKartel.jpg

sammy-sosa-before-after.jpg

bollywood actors advertising skin bleaching creams doesn't help either. :head:

guess people want what the can't have, what is out of reach.
light skinned people (white) want be darker and dark skinned people want to be lighter.

but fear not whiteies and darkies, damn loves you just the way you are. :proud:

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Nice signing, If we can get Strootman, we'll have Kevin trio in our midfield.
Bravo!
Welcome to AC Milan!

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
racist indians :fp: :lol:

in australia - indians don't have the greatest rep. What bugs me most is that whenever you call a telecommunication company for assistance, for example, mobiles. an indian always picks up!

they send their jobs offshore to india, teach em australian dialect and commonly used terms, the indians know the timezones and play along well... efficient workers.

i remember once i watched a documentary about spelling bees in america and only indians and other asians rip it apart. They showed an indian father giving his daughter some huge ass dictionary and making her memorise everything in it. They passionate in excelling in areas nobody gives a shit. Apart from their computer literacy (which infact, is outstanding), i wish they just kinda become more social with other races. they aren't all bad, but they mostly keep to themselves. Maybe if they hung around more and more of the other peeps (im mostly talking bout children's at schools) racism and stereotypes against them won't develop

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In a decade or so, one of the largest countries contributing to CEO positions in MNCs will be India. I guess that's because Indians do not interact with other cultures eh?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
r
i remember once i watched a documentary about spelling bees in america and only indians and other asians rip it apart. They showed an indian father giving his daughter some huge ass dictionary and making her memorise everything in it. They passionate in excelling in areas nobody gives a shit. Apart from their computer literacy (which infact, is outstanding), i wish they just kinda become more social with other races. they aren't all bad, but they mostly keep to themselves. Maybe if they hung around more and more of the other peeps (im mostly talking bout children's at schools) racism and stereotypes against them won't develop
lol indians and spelling bees. match made in heaven. :proud:

last ot statment: indian parents are very very strict. forces their kids study almost inhumanely. hence there is a very high suicide rate for kids in india.

anyway, what # is our new favorite player gonna play for? :D

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
This is how it is

No fair skin person wants darrk babies

So they loook for a lighty

Leaving all the dark people in sadness left to mate toghether n produce even darker babies.

Cycle continues, until one genious thinks they want a dark man/women (still rare in india)

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Actually. he looks like NightCrawler.

Yep, he too crossed my mind. :thumbsup:

I think that character's name was "Sannata" :D

Gotta agree with you, we are certainly racist to our own people. :fp:

tonton

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi - Zidane - Ibra - Nesta - T.Silva - **MESBAH**
WTF is up with Indians wanting lighter skin? They are naturally brown.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is one of those deals that makes it fun to figure out what exactly is going on in gallianis cranium. And ill give it a go:

*Milan sells van bommel and has no replacement bar a 35 year old amrosini*

Galliani:''Meeeeh, we have all the time in the world to replace him. Will do it......eventually..........hopefully.........maybe.''

*Milan sells andrea pirlo, has no other creator bar a 35 year old seedorf*

Galliani:''Meeeh, will buy aquilani. Injury prone, will likely play half the games, will even prohibit him playing in crucial games my self since we dont need him anyway. Will eventually buy a real pirlo replacement...........maybe..........hopefully.......in the next few years. We have time.''

*Sulley Muntary gets injured for a couple of months. Milan has nocerino, traore, emanuelson and ambrosini as b2b depth, all more ore less capable of replacing him*

Galliani:''
622-1223164587.gif
OMG OMG OMG QUICK! call preciozi, we need to replace him in the next 24 hours or milan will seize to exists:eek::eek:! PANIC!''

Amazing! If only he was as passionate to replace quality as he is seemingly enthusiastic to replace averageness.:proud: We truly needed more depth in the midfield.:thumbsup:

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
dafaq you guys are discussing in this thread :\

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This is one of those deals that makes it fun to figure out what exactly is going on in gallianis cranium. And ill give it a go:

Galliani:''Meeeeh, we have all the time in the world to replace him. Will do it......eventually..........hopefully.........maybe.''

Galliani:''Meeeh, will buy aquilani. Injury prone, will likely play half the games, will even prohibit him playing in crucial games my self since we dont need him anyway. Will eventually buy a real pirlo replacement...........maybe..........hopefully.......in the next few years. We have time.''

*Sulley Muntary gets injured for a couple of months. Milan has nocerino, traore, emanuelson and ambrosini as b2b depth, all more ore less capable of replacing him*

622-1223164587.gif
OMG OMG OMG QUICK! call preciozi, we need to replace him in the next 24 hours or milan will seize to exists:eek::eek:! PANIC!''

Amazing! If only he was as passionate to replace quality as he is seemingly enthusiastic to replace averageness.:proud: We truly needed more depth in the midfield.:thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

622-1223164587.gif

Hahaha

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

622-1223164587.gif

thats brilliant ahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
aight time for some serious fucking discussion.. whats this guy's fifa rating?

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
aight time for some serious fucking discussion.. whats this guy's fifa rating?

75 and he is shit.

B.Traore is 68 but he is actually really good in FIFA. He has long legs and can win the ball easily.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
75 and he is shit.

B.Traore is 68 but he is actually really good in FIFA. He has long legs and can win the ball easily.

hahaha true.

Traoré is actually very good, he is in my edited Milan and scores goals like a maniac. Champion.

Schedule