The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?
Maldoban 44 36.97%
Bobini 25 21.01%
Bobaldini 11 9.24%
Malbo 7 5.88%
M&B 32 26.89%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 09:55   #10501
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Igli Tare said he has a SMS-type of signing on his mind
Next thing you know - some guys on Twitter going nuts that he already signed Szoboszlai

Am I missing something?

Signature
No point in doing any calculations...
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:56   #10502
joyrider
Il Moderati

I hope he stays too.
I disagree that he struggles to adapt to EU football as he did well under Rino. After Rino we have had two coaches who can’t seem to extract anything out him of him (and other players)

Let’s see what the future holds for Paqueta.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:05   #10503
Nevermore
World Cup Winner

Jean-Clair Todibo will return to Barcelona in the summer after Schalke opted not to execute the 25 million euro purchase option they had on the centre-back.

They'd rather steal our next target
Nevermore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:14   #10504
Dena
National Team Player

Louis Girardi - #Rangnick and #GordonSinger have already spoken through a video conference. Confirmed technical staff, market budget, purchases, disposals and renewals for some players. #Rangnick's not working for #RedBull anymore. The new #Milan is already at work.
Dena is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:17   #10505
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
Louis Girardi - #Rangnick and #GordonSinger have already spoken through a video conference. Confirmed technical staff, market budget, purchases, disposals and renewals for some players. #Rangnick's not working for #RedBull anymore. The new #Milan is already at work.
I am pretty sure this is right as literally everything points towards this. The problem is that we will have to wait 2 months before the official announcement

Signature
Old Today, 12:18   #10506
mato
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
I still think it is a good idea to give Paqueta a chance under Ralf. The guy is a fine player (skillset, vision, etc) who struggles to adapt to European football. What I like about him is that he is a hard worker. He actually seems like a very Ralf profile - young, skillful, quick feet, etc. His problem is his joga bonito mentality but that can change under the right tutelage...
Now whats the problem with "joga bonito" mentality? We seriously lack joga bonito ever since robinho left.
mato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:24   #10507
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Di Canio: "Rangnick? I don't understand why Milan have to beg him to come. Absurd situation"
Paolo's not been watching modern Milan.
It's this kind of attitude for the last couple of years that brought us in this mess. We are the almighty Milan, among biggest in the world, 7 CL titles, brought many legends, blablabla, but in reality, today we are garbage and haven't played in CL for more than 5 years. New generation kids think City is a giant compared to us. Last European memory was fucking Moscow sending us home from EL group rounds. Maybe it's time to put our pride a bit aside until we're a club again that actually matters. Players choosing Schalke over us is a fact.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:27   #10508
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mato View Post
Now whats the problem with "joga bonito" mentality? We seriously lack joga bonito ever since robinho left.
It's just too much from him. I like tricky players, but his unnessecary touches and holding the ball for too long is worthless. If he sticks to fast release of the ball, hard work and quick passes he may become a great player.

Signature
Old Today, 13:00   #10509
omer486
World Cup Winner

Quote:
It's just too much from him. I like tricky players, but his unnessecary touches and holding the ball for too long is worthless. If he sticks to fast release of the ball, hard work and quick passes he may become a great player.
Well said! Rangnick likes a super fast tempo, from getting possession to taking a shot on goal within 8-10. With Paqueta those 8-10 seconds are gone just with him holding his foot on the ball.
omer486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:38   #10510
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Based on rumours this is what Ralf would try to get:
Defense: Ajer/Milenkovic, Kouassi and Dumfries
Mids: Szoboszlai and Florentino
Attack: Jovic

These 6 players + Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Samu and Rebic should be the core of the new Milan.

And Ralf and Moncada will probably bring 3-4 kids from France for peanuts.

All sound great to be honest except for Dumfries, who for some reason does not convince me (only youtube, though). Looks fine in attack, but kinda clumsy and I have serious doubts on his defensive qualities, but again, I have watched only youtube, so someone with actual observations may think the opposite.

Signature
Old Today, 14:19   #10511
omer486
World Cup Winner

Quote:

These 6 players + Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Samu and Rebic should be the core of the new Milan.

All sound great to be honest except for Dumfries, who for some reason does not convince me (only youtube, though). Looks fine in attack, but kinda clumsy and I have serious doubts on his defensive qualities, but again, I have watched only youtube, so someone with actual observations may think the opposite.
I think another winger could also come. If they can get a good deal than Sabitzer would be amazing! Otherwise someone lower priced like Paulinho.

Maybe another fwd as well like Boadu or Donyell Malen. It depends on Ibra and also how well Leao does in the remaining matches.
omer486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:21   #10512
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

Quote:

Maybe one of these 4 kids will become a 40-50M target after 2-3 years, that's how we should do business these days
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:39   #10513
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

But it's shit that none of them will be here before September and new season. Zero days for summer preparation.

And we expected new coach and at least 4-5 changes in first XI.
Kaka92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:43   #10514
Nevermore
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
But it's shit that none of them will be here before September and new season. Zero days for summer preparation.

And we expected new coach and at least 4-5 changes in first XI.
Is this reliable information?
It doesn't make any sense. Why close window before new season and open after it starts?
Can't think of any logical explanation
Nevermore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:04   #10515
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Nothing official but that's the plan, we'll see. Probably because they have plan to play CL/EL games in August.

It's terrible for us because of Ralf and new players we expected to have.

Btw, fucking Duarte is injured again and will be out for over a month. What a waste of money.
Kaka92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:05   #10516
MilanCampeador
Senior Team Member

Belgian media reporting that Lille OSC is close to taking over Moeskroen, a Belgian first division club. They will use it as a feeder club for some of their talents. First step towards establishing a hierarchy of clubs after the Red Bull model, given that Lille is also owned by Elliott?
MilanCampeador is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:10   #10517
Dena
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanCampeador View Post
Belgian media reporting that Lille OSC is close to taking over Moeskroen, a Belgian first division club. They will use it as a feeder club for some of their talents. First step towards establishing a hierarchy of clubs after the Red Bull model, given that Lille is also owned by Elliott?
Seems that Elliott care more about Lillle than Milan...lol
Dena is online now   Reply With Quote