The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Such a stupid picture. Pioli should be the architect and Ralf the engineer, not a fkn wrecking ball

...and what exactly has Rangnick ever done for Milan (other than giving some RnB members material to wank over)?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Such a stupid picture. Pioli should be the architect and Ralf the engineer, not a fkn wrecking ball

1) In construction generally speaking the Architect is the Engineer's boss. I'm hoping you want Ragnick to be the architect (overseeing things) and Pioli to be the Engineer (Managing the nuts and bolts of the team's function). Pioli has our nuts and bolts working extremely well (no homo)
2) We don't know if Pioli will stay under Ralf as we're hoping
3)If Pioli leaves it will inevitably be a wrecking ball as we'll start over...again :max:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
New shirts ugly af... puma is not da milan

Dont know this Betis rb. Looks strong and fast. Nothing more.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
1) In construction generally speaking the Architect is the Engineer's boss. I'm hoping you want Ragnick to be the architect (overseeing things) and Pioli to be the Engineer (Managing the nuts and bolts of the team's function). Pioli has our nuts and bolts working extremely well (no homo)
2) We don't know if Pioli will stay under Ralf as we're hoping
3)If Pioli leaves it will inevitably be a wrecking ball as we'll start over...again :max:

No, Rangnick will build and fine tune the details over the blue prints that Pioli has laid out.

Maybe the arxcitext and engineer metaphor was a wrong one

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Worth doing just to feck juve & buffon.

If Maldini is leaving his role, sign him as a player again and sub him on every game next season in the last minute to spite the Juve fuck.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Victor Osimhen?s move to Napoli seemingly imminent, Football Italia
giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Maldini is leaving his role, sign him as a player again and sub him on every game next season in the last minute to spite the Juve fuck.

tenor.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yay homophobia. Surprised you didn?t include some of your usual anti-Semitic bullshit.

Don't you got some cities to burn and some autonomous zones to make?
Snowflakes aren't conducive to our community (hell) :o
No, Rangnick will build and fine tune the details over the blue prints that Pioli has laid out.

Maybe the arxcitext and engineer metaphor was a wrong one
No worries :thumbsup:

As an Engineer ....the architect is the one with the god complex desirous of building pretty but impractical shit. The engineer is the one that hopes all buildings are shaped like a rectangle :D
Your analogy gets worse doesn't it? :lol:

Overall I'd like Ragnick to be the one with the vision for the future and improving the aesthetics of the club. Pioli has proven himself to be a practical manager. The combination would yield the best results if they get along

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chelsea enter Havertz talks as Blues attempt to close ?76m deal with Bayer Leverkusen

Very tempted to bring out Father Jack... we cud throw 30m upfront and pay the rest in instalments.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At least m10 is consistent in being wot he is.

Look at General, its more or less the same argument here as when I posted abt Mbaka & Green Mile guy... like I say, look at his response on both.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Don't you got some cities to burn and some autonomous zones to make?
Snowflakes aren't conducive to our community (hell) :o

No worries :thumbsup:

As an Engineer ....the architect is the one with the god complex desirous of building pretty but impractical shit. The engineer is the one that hopes all buildings are shaped like a rectangle :D
Your analogy gets worse doesn't it? :lol:

Overall I'd like Ragnick to be the one with the vision for the future and improving the aesthetics of the club. Pioli has proven himself to be a practical manager. The combination would yield the best results if they get along

So it is true, in your case, that every architects dream is an engineers nightmare? :D

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So it is true, in your case, that every architects dream is an engineers nightmare? :D

Basically :D
But eventually they all realize that there needs to be a compromise....unless of course, the Owner of the construction firm is an architect....in that case if he says build a skyscraper shaped like Autuum Falls you build it ....and if it tips over it's all your fault :head:

Architects are supposed to learn some amount of Engineering and practicality though....but if you've asked me, I'd say that modern architecture sucks ass. The structures of the past were far more appealing and easy on the eye. Nowadays everything's gotta look like a spaceship or circuitboard :head:

Take the masterpiece that is the San Siro for instance...and look at all the proposals of its replacement :lol:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Basically :D
But eventually they all realize that there needs to be a compromise....unless of course, the Owner of the construction firm is an architect....in that case if he says build a skyscraper shaped like Autuum Falls you build it ....and if it tips over it's all your fault :head:

Architects are supposed to learn some amount of Engineering and practicality though....but if you've asked me, I'd say that modern architecture sucks ass. The structures of the past were far more appealing and easy on the eye. Nowadays everything's gotta look like a spaceship or circuitboard :head:

Take the masterpiece that is the San Siro for instance...and look at all the proposals of its replacement :lol:

The Pirelli Tower, beautiful also.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra plays better than people give him credit. He holds up the ball so well, he also drags defenses, he opens up so much space through his movement alone. His ability to pass and open up passing lanes is massive. I would keep him another year.

I also think that, if we're going to be honest, he brings attention to Milan. I'm surprised that Gazidis isn't trying to get Ibra to sign for the commercial side of things alone.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ibra shouted at Gazishit so Gazi decided to fire Ibra. Coz thats what buerocrats do.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Ibra plays better than people give him credit. He holds up the ball so well, he also drags defenses, he opens up so much space through his movement alone. His ability to pass and open up passing lanes is massive. I would keep him another year.

I also think that, if we're going to be honest, he brings attention to Milan. I'm surprised that Gazidis isn't trying to get Ibra to sign for the commercial side of things alone.

Because that may backfire when Ibra wants the team to possibly do more spending-wise or if Gazidis tries another backstab operation....IamZlatan to the nearest mic and unleashes on poor old Ivan:lol::lol::lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

I'd sign him for another year solely for the effect he has on his teammates.

But he will leave if Maldini leaves. He doesn't want to be retirement daddy, he'd rather do that in Sweden where he can still dominate.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suso says he will be a Milan fan ?forever? but is glad to be realising his ?childhood dream? of playing in the Champions League with Sevilla.
:lol::lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Defund the Pioli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule