dudes,who like Rock and any other futballers outta milan??

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
ROCK
ok go, sum 41, the strokes, the vines, pitchshifter, red hot chili pepers, blur, nirvana.......

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

PLAYERS
Pablo Aimar

my choices :) :)

FORZAAC MILANVIVASUPERPIPPO

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
jarjarlovepippo said:
ROCK
ok go, sum 41, the strokes, the vines, pitchshifter, red hot chili pepers, blur, nirvana.......

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

PLAYERS
Pablo Aimar

my choices :) :)

FORZAAC MILANVIVASUPERPIPPO

Eeeeeey - a rock fan...!
My favourites:
Hoobastank
Alien Ant Farm
Staind
System Of A Down
Tourniquet
P.O.D.
Phantom Planet
Box Car Racer
Puddle Of Mudd
Nirvana
Foo Fighters

Favourite footballer outside Milan......
Well IF I HAD to choose one it'll might be Thierry Henry or Raul

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
i also kinda like puddle of mudd and foo fighters
and NIRVANA RULES FOREVER

but i don't like Real Madrid or premiership very much :tongue:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I prefer Linkin Park actually... Coldplay also... hmm... let's see... Nirvana is fine....

Footballer outside Milan?? Nope... i like milan players.. that's it... beside them there are no good footballers !!!! :devil:

emre

Primavera
Reaction score
Well... not into music that much. But i like the Chilli Peppers. not thire new stuff though!

And player outta milan is........ it's a hard one.

Emre!! :D

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
My favouritz:

Alice In Chain :cool:
Dave Mathews Band
Slipnut :devil3:
and The Verve

As for players outside Milan i guess i like watching Jesper Grønkjær of Chelsea and Diego Tristan of Depor. la Coruna

Forza Milan!! :devil:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I listen to a lot of different bands and music but these are the ones that I've been listening to the most lately...

G-Love & Special Sauce
Primal Scream
Rammstein
Slipknot
DJ Krush

As for players: Fiore, Zambro, Piojo López, Raúl, Diego Tristán, Aimar, Iker Casillas, Chivu, Puyol

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't like rock very much....
For the players.....
Gianluigi Buffon, Iker Casillas, Christian Chivu, David Beckham, Francesco Totti, Claudio Lopez, Simone Inzaghi.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
no rock, just hip hop classics (i dont like eminen, snoopy dogs, or dr dray like rappers...)

Afrika Bambaata, the Soul Sonic Force, A Tribe Called Quest, Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff, Stetsasonic, De La Soul, Grandmaster Flash, Jungle Brothers, Aceyalone, EPMD, the Sugarhill Gang, Ultramagnetic MC's, Public Enemy, Eric B, Rakim, some Run DMC, some Gangstarr and some newer guys cant remember their names..

Player outside Milan? Juninho Osvaldo Giroldo Paulista of course! and also Pavel Nedved

:cool:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I like just about every kind of music there is... except for country and that other crap :D

As for players... I'd have to say my fave out of Milan is Emre... he's so small, I just wanna put him in my pocket and keep him as a pet...also he's a great player :tongue:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
no rock, just hip hop classics (i dont like eminen, snoopy dogs, or dr dray like rappers...)

Afrika Bambaata, the Soul Sonic Force, A Tribe Called Quest, Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff, Stetsasonic, De La Soul, Grandmaster Flash, Jungle Brothers, Aceyalone, EPMD, the Sugarhill Gang, Ultramagnetic MC's, Public Enemy, Eric B, Rakim, some Run DMC, some Gangstarr and some newer guys cant remember their names..

Player outside Milan? Juninho Osvaldo Giroldo Paulista of course! and also Pavel Nedved

Where's GRAND FUNK RAILROAD? :devil2:

BTW, I forgot to mention Mr Nedved to that list... great player... also Saviola

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
rony31 said:
BTW, I forgot to mention Mr Nedved to that list... great player... also Saviola

yeah,yeah,saviola!!! how can i forget!!! he & Aimar r great couple both on the pitch and in daily life,i think. btw,sometimes i wonder whether Bobo and Pippo can be a great couple on the pitch as they r in daily life-----lol,just a joke

Pippo loves JarJar,hehe

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
dont tell me u like rock but u never heard led zeppelin, deep purple, van halen, Gn'R, U2, Mr.Big, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, ozzy, metallica, poison, motley crue, and so much more...

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mtfco said:
dont tell me u like rock but u never heard led zeppelin, deep purple, van halen, Gn'R, U2, Mr.Big, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, ozzy, metallica, poison, motley crue, and so much more...
I heard them but I don't like them at all. I'm not into big-haired spandex-wearing glam rock. They called themselves heavy metal bands :o Judas Priest, Slayer, Testament, Pantera, Napalm Death - That's heavy metal. :devil:

I do listen to Led Zepplin, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath form time to time. I like the old Metallica, before the Black album. Went downhill from there...

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Everyone knows OASIS is the best band!! They modernised rock music as a whole and specificall British music which was heading into obscurity, they also bring some fresh new ideas (and some stolen ones) which makes them exciting as well!!

FORZA OASIS!!! :)

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
how bout this one...
ramones.gif

pure punk, 3 chords, 2 minutes song... hehe :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Jamie said:
they also bring some fresh new ideas (and some stolen ones) which makes them exciting as well!!

you are referring to that pink floyd song i sent you, aren't you!? :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
btw, i'm for metallica, gnr (been to the concert last year :proud: ), iron maiden, bon jovi (going to the concert in june), cranberries, rammstein...
these are my favourites (more-less in that order)

+a little bit of AC DC, rolling stones, nirvana, creed, coldplay, linking park etc

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
scharatz said:
Jamie said:
they also bring some fresh new ideas (and some stolen ones) which makes them exciting as well!!

you are referring to that pink floyd song i sent you, aren't you!? :D

No, no that was a coinsedence but hes stolen some others :D

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
Jamie said:
Everyone knows OASIS is the best band!! They modernised rock music as a whole and specificall British music which was heading into obscurity, they also bring some fresh new ideas (and some stolen ones) which makes them exciting as well!!

FORZA OASIS!!! :

mmm, i like blur better. but i don't hate them,and i like the funny stories used to happen between them.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I like Oasis but their last album sucked. The Hindu Times was the only song I liked.

Blur are ok but I think Radiohead, Manic Street Preachers, Beta Band, Sunna, Rialto, Doves and Badly Drawn Boy are better - refering to UK bands. As for Coldplay, a song here and there.

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:

Yesss its sooo good! I really like Beastie boys as weelllll. Oh and Arrested development are cool too. I don't really have a lot of rock in my collection but does anyone like Incubus? I think they are pretty good.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
rony31 said:
I like just about every kind of music there is... except for country and that other crap :D

I agree. I am fan of everything except country. In my opinion Country should stay there......in the country that is :tongue:

Players......erm.....well......I don't know.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oasis are hilarious, well Noel and Liam, the others dont talk. Here are some quotes

Noel: "I met Ian McCulloch at a gig and thought "aye, aye, heres a right mouthy bollocks" but then we clicked and spent six hours together in the toilets. Not having sex, I hasten to add"

"Would we play with Bowie? Well 20 years ago mabye but not now. Hes just an old git"

"I dont believe that on Monday morning some white-bearded geezer with fuckin nothing better to do created the planets. Bollocks to that!"

"When I hear Eddie Vedder going on about being abused as a child, I just think, Fuck off dont tell me about it, I dont wanna hear it."

"would you put your lighters away, your not at elton john. (during wonderwall at earls court)"

"Those plate glass windows are just saying 'throw a chair though me'"

Liam: "Your band's shite, and Ive got the arse and the bollocks to say so to your face." Liam to Damon alburn at the brits

"Jazz is fucking shit, jazz is fucking stupid"

"I dont see how the tabloids could get any worse for me, unless they claimed I had anal sex with an alien, for example: Liam Gallagher was caught last night bending an alien across a pool table and poking his bottom. What more can they say about me?"

More later..... :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apart from my passion for *9* and for the rossoneri i have a lot of love for Coldplay, AJ Auxerre + some 4 Arsenal (cos of Henry) :D :D :D

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
coldplay, manics, radiohead, muse, placebo, tea party + alice in chains (r.i.p. layne) are among my faves music-wise and 2 non-milan players i totally adore are the wonderful robert pires and thierry henry.