Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
8371c6c79424993c87a77121ff09e945.jpg

giphy.gif

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's super lame, but all iconic celebrations are really super lame. Thumb-sucking, baby cradling, Luca Toni's etc etc.

ikr. and then there are those cringy choreographed celebrations. are there even any other sports where they do these celebrations?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
luca toni's celebration is awesome

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Please just don't flop breh... i just can't handle another flop or someone who frustrates the shit out of us with bad form for long periods(eg Hakan)

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
honestly seems a bit ******ed, but i hope he will do good for us

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Superb signing. Overjoyed we got him. He's a steal at 35m.:beer: beer: :beer:

Welcome to Milan Krzysztof! I am sure you'll do extraordinarily.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
If he is half as good, as he was at Genoa - with even weaker midfield than Milan's. He will still be better and 8 years younger than Higuain. ;-p He is far from the finished product, that is for sure... he needs to work on his left foot in my opinion...

Piątek on holiday 2006 (courtesy of Krzysztof Stanowiski)
1548270360.jpg

Piatek: "It's not a photoshopped picture, it's real. I've been a Milan fan, it's a dream to be here."

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love the thing he said in press " I can say anything here, but what matters will be the pitch"..
Seems like it was true what i read (i think from ex teammates) he talks very little, smiles little but he is always determined to score goals

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Love the thing he said in press " I can say anything here, but what matters will be the pitch"..
Seems like it was true what i read (i think from ex teammates) he talks very little, smiles little but he is always determined to score goals
But that could also be because he doesn´t seem to speak or understand Italian, and doesn´t speak much English either.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
honestly seems a bit ******ed, but i hope he will do good for us

:conf::conf:

Edit: just watched a little of the press.

He seemed a bit nervous and clearly wasn’t speaking his first language but I like him. Hopefully he’ll continue to tear it up.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Theres something Bierhoff about this guy

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Expecting 2 goals vs Napoli :b:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Finally a real CF tank. We haven't had one in years. Welcome Piatek.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Same height as Cutrone.

Tireless runner like Cutrone.

Very good finisher like Cutrone.

Very unelegant when he tries to dribble, like Cutrone.

Won't be rated by Andre Silva fans, like Cutrone.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Same height as Cutrone.

that's a thing ?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Same height as Cutrone.

You’re saying he’s like Cutrone?

Who is better?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
piatek has scored like 10 more goals than cutrone so far this season

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Same height as Cutrone.

really? bit disappointed now. thought he'd be taller.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Welcome. All the best.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm wondering how are we going to play, to utilize both him and Patrick? Rotation and alternate formation or switch to 4-4-2, 4-3-1-2 as our main formation?

Them having similar characteristics might be bad or work out very well. Having to chase 2 mad dogs won't be easy for any defense, especially with Suso and Conti delivering crosses. Paquetta on right flank will help too.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Piatek and Cutrone will create the Kouame-Piatek effect, but unfortunately neither of them is as talented on the ball from a passing perspective as Kouame is. I think we'll really suffer in our creativity if we play both of them together.

Piatek should be the starter as of now, with his capability of playing in a wide variety of attacking positions when off-the-ball (which Higuain didn't have). Paqueta, Calhanoglu, Suso and Conti are 4 major offensive threats that will stretch the defense, giving Piatek enough space.

Moving to 4-4-2 for the last 20 minutes when searching for a goal is a very valid option that we should continue to use. Cutrone as a supersub can be devastating.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm wondering how are we going to play, to utilize both him and Patrick? Rotation and alternate formation or switch to 4-4-2, 4-3-1-2 as our main formation?

Them having similar characteristics might be bad or work out very well. Having to chase 2 mad dogs won't be easy for any defense, especially with Suso and Conti delivering crosses. Paquetta on right flank will help too.
Think we will go with 1 striker.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I hope Patrick won't be disappointed by this and pull a Locatelli. He seems more grounded and humble, but you never know...

I think they should at least rotate as starting striker for some games. Both have similar potential of scoring goals, just that Piatek got more playing time.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Lol, pull a Locatelli? If Higuain hadn't managed to bench him, let alone Piatek that is even lower in the pecking order.

To those who saw him play, how strong is he in buildup plays (like Higuain was supposed to be)?
Or just a poacher?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who is better?

Remains to be seen.
They've been playing under quite different circumstances in the last two seasons.
Cutrone has mostly been starting off the bench, or next to another conventional CF.
Piatek on the other hand formed an attacking duo with a pretty versatile attacker.
He won't find such luxury at Milan, because at Milan we prefer a forward duo to consist of two rather similar CFs who'll depend on the wizard trequartista behind them for the service. Ok, maybe it's not that rigid anymore post-Berlu, but if we were to partner the CF with a different type of player this time then the best options are Castillejo and Borini....
If you thought Cutrone was feeding off Higuain, then you'll have similar issues with Piatek, who very much fed off Kouame.

Those of you that think we got a proven lone striker as alternative to Cutrone...think again.