The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Wasn't Mirabelli supposed to travel to Germany today in order to close the RR deal? Anything there?

It said he may or may not have to travel there to close the deal. It seems already closed.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
latest rumours say that Kessié is going to sign the contract on 28 may.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
idk if Atalanta will sell both Conti and Papu this summer. They already lost Gagliardini, Caldara and Kessie.

ideal mercato would be RR, Musacchio, Conti, Kessie, Badelj, Balde, Papu and a striker.

They already started pulling down their pants, might as well commit to it all the way :lol:

They have to rebuild one way or another, more money gives them more flexibility. Losing Papu will hit them hard, I'd go harder for Conti since our RB sucks but at LW we are getting Keita hopefully. Papu would be the cherry on top.

That ideal mercato looks realistic and makes me pretty hard tbh.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
vinicius got new contract..
45 mil clause
if we pay 30 for kessie might aswell get vinicius but thats prolly super impossible gnegne

Kessie was beasting Serie B, before he joined Atalanta. This kid just made his debut and looked shaky as hell. No way we should pay 45m for a kid that hasn't played 5 matches in pro football.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
So many first team changes on the horizon. Let's hope the projected 70% of the new arrivals will be in place and join the group on the first day of preseason in early July.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Vinicius doesnt look so good in the videos.

Not saying I know anything about him but if I were gonna spend 30m on a kid who hasnt played senior football....id look for a youtube video like the Dolberg one.....or the mastour one :haha:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We aren't in a position to offer 45 mil for a toddler ... yet. We can start gambling once we've returned to winning. Rather gamble on guys that already showed something at a high level instead of focusing on enigmas.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Pedullà: "after Musacchio and Kessie here is Ricardo Rodriguez and Luiz Gustavo"

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
yea ofcourse im just dreaming but vinicius will be 2x the player dolberg will be he will simply reach neymar level
unfortunaly the little shitter is just 16 so itl take a while before we can see it

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan are just waiting for May 30 to get the green light from the federation to start underlining the pre-contract. [Sky]

whos the federation?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
yea ofcourse im just dreaming but vinicius will be 2x the player dolberg will be he will simply reach neymar level
unfortunaly the little shitter is just 16 so itl take a while before we can see it

45m for the next maybe neymar is still risky gamble. if it were the next maybe Messi then it might be worth it if you already have a near perfect squad like Madrid

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

you are comparing 2 completely different players

Laudrup had 2x the dribbling of Marco van Basten
did that make him better player than Marco? No

or you are impressed by Vinicius off the ball movement, his finishing, how he can hold ball up front with back on the net etc?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I though Fassone was good after his first press conference....

but Damn is he delivering the goods...

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

If we really have signed Musacchio and Kessie plus close to getting Rodriguez and Luiz Gustavo and it's only mid May than I must applaud also. He's addressed 4 areas before the window has even opened, we needed a CB, a box to box mid, a left back and an actual defensive midfielder. I hope these rumours are all true and not just getting our hopes up. We seriously look like we're going to have a HUGE window!

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

if we want to be fair he has a budget behind him

but

even if :g: had a budget i doubt he would deliver they way fassone is
biggest difference is the way he is going to sell players.values are going to be a lot higher than :g: era

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
you are comparing 2 completely different players

Laudrup had 2x the dribbling of Marco van Basten
did that make him better player than Marco? No

or you are impressed by Vinicius off the ball movement, his finishing, how he can hold ball up front with back on the net etc?

im simply saying that vinicius will become a much better player then dolberg..his future is at a top 3 club...
2x as good as in 2 x as good as poli and ul get a romagnoli...2x as good as romagnoli and ul prolly get a neymar:lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If we really have signed Musacchio and Kessie plus close to getting Rodriguez and Luiz Gustavo and it's only mid May than I must applaud also. He's addressed 4 areas before the window has even opened, we needed a CB, a box to box mid, a left back and an actual defensive midfielder. I hope these rumours are all true and not just getting our hopes up. We seriously look like we're going to have a HUGE window!

all of it is true man not one deny from any of the parties involved

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
⚽️�� Watford manager Walter Mazzarri to leave the club at the end of the season #WFC #Transfers

Niang coming back?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
im simply saying that vinicius will become a much better player then dolberg..his future is at a top 3 club...
2x as good as in 2 x as good as poli and ul get a romagnoli...2x as good as romagnoli and ul prolly get a neymar:lol:

how do you know so much about vinicius....just curious.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Frank+Rijkaard.jpg

ruud-gullit-of-ac-milan-july-1988-picture-id123976376

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule