Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Well done boy

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Outside of the box :proud:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
^

Yeh a beauty from Seedorf's wonderful cross.

With Higuan virtually gone, let him have the no. 9, a bit ambitious but who cares.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
^

Yeh a beauty from Seedorf's wonderful cross.

With Higuan virtually gone, let him have the no. 9, a bit ambitious but who cares.

Indeed. He always shows his love for the club and his hunger and ability to the goals. Give him the shirt and let him start and bring in players that will create more opportunities.

We can then always find a veteran striker who is reliable but not on ridiculous wages

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
His second goal reminded me a lot of inzaghi who once almost made a similar one against Barca in a pre season game if I'm correct

Not almost, iirc, he did score from that cross with a one timer

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Starting striker please.

Indeed. I guess Higsy is starting just because of his status. Based solely on performance, Cutrone would start ahead, no doubt.

Grande Patrick, the golden child :star:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
LAPR0523-0040-U202182049561YtG--896x504@Gazzetta-Web.JPG

Love this guy :heart::proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
One of the few players who actually deserves the shirt :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think he should choose a different number than #9 (not 63 though), so that it can eventually be retired, next to Maldini and Baresi. Kid is gonna be a legend. Beside his talent and dedication, he has comes at a great time, when a club legend is coach and another one is in Top Mng and can serve him as role models.

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he should choose a different number than #9 (not 63 though), so that it can eventually be retired, next to Maldini and Baresi. Kid is gonna be a legend. Beside his talent and dedication, he has comes at a great time, when a club legend is coach and another one is in Top Mng and can serve him as role models.
Too soon to make such statements.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Why not 9? 3, 6, 9 :o

I just want us to build a great team behind him and get back into CL so he can take a run at Sheva's numbers

:proud:Dream-mode fully engaged:proud:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
This lad is slowly becoming my favorite player of new era Milan (post-Allegri). What a star in the making, I hope we keep hold of him and he continues to be explosive.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Great to see Higuain celebrate like that on Cutro's 1st goal.

Schedule