Staff member
Reaction score
I'm happy Rojo didn't score today, otherwise he would be game changer

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
1 was a major player in 4 league victories, the other is responsible for 1?(2009/2010)

I know you hate ibra now cuz he told seedorf to be quiet and was shouting and walking around when u saw him play live, but dont be so biased against him.

I don't actually hate Ibra. I think Ibra is more skilled than Rooney. More technically gifted. But that doesn't make him better. IF that did, Ronaldinho would be best in world

But in terms of better player.... Rooney. He's more effective

He played CF, Support striker, #10, and LW all at high level, all to help team win title. Can you really say the same for Ibra>

I mean how many players can play CF in a 4-5-1 and score 30+ goals then the next year flip to a pure #10 role behind a poacher and bring 15 assists?

Rooney is world class. I really can't see an argument for why Ibra is better than Rooney. Did rooney not lead man utd to a league title and ucl finals?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
thank god rooney is not playing in this tournament :D:D:D

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
yes. 10 days out of 10. One performs in europe, the other doesn't.

Did you not see rooney's goal v. Bartha? Rooney is behind etoo, messi and ronaldo that's it. He can play everywhere at a high level

sanchez, pazzini, ibra,, drogba, aguero, cavani, neymar, fernando llorente, tevez, perhaps pato.

Also there are loads of strikers that are better than rooney had they been anywhere close to top-form, like: torres, milito, villa,

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
rooney goal vs barca was from an offside giggs cross so i really dont consider that a goal to begin with. im not saying rooney is shit im just saying if i had to choose between ibra or rooney on form i'd pick ibra. i really do not know why ibra cant perform in europe i rememeber with ajax and juve he was fantastic in europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMS402MMcMo

(ps: i also admit im partially trolling just for the lolz)

i think it's this simple. Zlatan requires time on ball, rooney doesn't. Zlatan plays poorly off ball, Rooney doesn't.

Rooney is a more versitile complete player, even if he lacks the skill level of ibra.

it's funny how much rooney suffers from reverse-english bias haha

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
1 was a major player in 4 league victories, the other is responsible for 1?(2009/2010)

I know you hate ibra now cuz he told seedorf to be quiet and was shouting and walking around when u saw him play live, but dont be so biased against him.

plus lets not forget who's 6'5 and who's a 5 foot balding midget hahahaah, jokes aside i'm 100% convinced ibra will win champions league with milan and noone can change my mind. you could not have expected inter to have won CL with the team they had before mourinho let alone ibra's barca playing against a bus against printer in the CL. for me ibra's just had bad luck with his timing switching clubs in regards to CL. lets not forget who won against madrid last season and inter this season for his respective clubs ;P

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
i think it's this simple. Zlatan requires time on ball, rooney doesn't. Zlatan plays poorly off ball, Rooney doesn't.

Rooney is a more versitile complete player, even if he lacks the skill level of ibra.

it's funny how much rooney suffers from reverse-english bias haha

good job contradicting yourself

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shooked because of the pressure and the fact it's against a team they're expected to destroy.

Nah. Argentina lost 6 x 1 to Bolívia in the WC qualify. Bolivians earned some respect that day...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
good job contradicting yourself

now is that a contradiction.

it's clear you rate football players
1. nationality
2. skill/technique
3. effectiveness

that's cool. I just happen to use the reverse order. No amount of youtube golazo's from Ibra are going to convince me to date he's better than Rooney. He's simply not as good a player even if he does have a higher technical level. There's more to football than that. That doesn't make Ibra bad..... like i said, rooney is top 5 forward easy. You can play him next to ANY type of forward and win. Can you say the same for a lot of others?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't actually hate Ibra. I think Ibra is more skilled than Rooney. More technically gifted. But that doesn't make him better. IF that did, Ronaldinho would be best in world

But in terms of better player.... Rooney. He's more effective

He played CF, Support striker, #10, and LW all at high level, all to help team win title. Can you really say the same for Ibra>

I mean how many players can play CF in a 4-5-1 and score 30+ goals then the next year flip to a pure #10 role behind a poacher and bring 15 assists?

Rooney is world class. I really can't see an argument for why Ibra is better than Rooney. Did rooney not lead man utd to a league title and ucl finals?

like i said, zlatan was crucial for 4 league victories, and when i say crucial i mean, no zlatan = no league.

rooney was crucial this season with his assists and role he didnt score much tho, but last season he did have his best ever year and won fuck all.

United would have still won the league circa 2006-2009 without rooney, doesnt mean he wasnt important tho, lead them to a CL final? they had a VERY easy route to the final, so its not like he lead them there a la kaka.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Nah. Argentina lost 6 x 1 to Bolívia in the WC qualify. Bolivians earned some respect that day...
Exactly. Without that win, Bolivia would've entered the pitch all star struck, that win has given them some edge vs Argentina, their respected by Argentina and they believe more in themselves against them.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
now is that a contradiction.

it's clear you rate football players
1. nationality
2. skill/technique
3. effectiveness

that's cool. I just happen to use the reverse order. No amount of youtube golazo's from Ibra are going to convince me to date he's better than Rooney. He's simply not as good a player even if he does have a higher technical level. There's more to football than that.

how is that a contradiction please tell me. at WHAT point did ANYONE mention nationality LMAO. did i say rooney is a ****** because he's english and therefore ibra is better cause he was born in sweden? i do not see ANYONE here talking about nationalities. bro you're fucking delusional lol...

skill/technique and effectveness well no shit. how else do you measure players by how big their cocks are or how cute they are lmao

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lavezzi>rooney

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No one has the skill Ronaldinho has...does that make him the best player in the world?

oh right my bad ronaldinho is a shit player he didnt drag barca to win 2006 CL or win ballon d'or right after or win a world cup... yeah who needs individual skill or effectiveness :fp:

form is temperary class is permanant

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
oh right my bad ronaldinho is a shit player he didnt drag barca to win 2006 CL or win ballon d'or right after or win a world cup... yeah who needs individual skill or effectiveness :fp:

form is temperary class is permanant
Back then, he had more than just skill...look at him now

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
how is that a contradiction please tell me. at WHAT point did ANYONE mention nationality LMAO. did i say rooney is a ****** because he's english and therefore ibra is better cause he was born in sweden? i do not see ANYONE here talking about nationalities. bro you're fucking delusional lol...

skill/technique and effectveness well no shit. how else do you measure players by how big their cocks are or how cute they are lmao

i suppose you'd have had to play once before but playing it simple is often seen as unglorious but way more effective.

give me rooney's game over ibra.

I'm done with this. You're not worth my time

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly. Without that win, Bolivia would've entered the pitch all star struck, that win has given them some edge vs Argentina, their respected by Argentina and they believe more in themselves against them.

And the Bolivian goal happened on the best moment for them. Not against the clock, but the game was settling for Argentina.

Tought argentinian players were nervours, selfishs and in a unecessary hurry. They lacked brains and calmness. Incredible number of missplace passes for players of this quality.

Messi is awesome on the center though.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Back then, he had more than just skill...look at him now

back in the 90's catona and weah we're gods and look at the now. back in the 80's maradona ruled the world and look at him now. your point?

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i suppose you'd have had to play once before but playing it simple is often seen as unglorious but way more effective.

give me rooney's game over ibra.

I'm done with this. You're not worth my time

why are you still talking HMMMMM?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Argentina is just :fp:

That defense of theirs is uber shit....

That being said, Bolivia is uber :fp:. Any decent team could have actually come up with all three points against this shit Argentinian team...

Moreno is just plain crap...

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And the Bolivian goal happened on the best moment for them. Not against the clock, but the game was settling for Argentina.

Tought argentinian players were nervours, selfishs and in a unecessary hurry. They lacked brains and calmness. Incredible number of missplace passes for players of this quality.

Messi is awesome on the center though.

He was ok. Not really awesome. He loses all his explosiveness when he plays so far from the scoring area. He's not a "maestro" ; however, he is a hell of a player.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Argentina is just :fp:

That defense of theirs is uber shit....

That being said, Bolivia is uber :fp:. Any decent team could have actually come up with all three points against this shit Argentinian team...

Moreno is just plain crap...

You are right about Moreno. He just plain sucks.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He was ok. Not really awesome. He loses all his explosiveness when he plays so far from the scoring area. He's not a "maestro" ; however, he is a hell of a player.

Yeah, but he see much more of the ball there than on the right. He could play closer to the goal if Argentina had better passers in the middle. In my opinion this is the better use for him.

You are right about Moreno. He just plain sucks.

Well, judging the level of the players in the Bolivian NT he is actually the most skillful player there. But he is not a solid finisher.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra is better than Rooney in almost every way, except for pace. However, Rooney has a so much better pace that overall he's the better footballer since he get to use his qualities much more often and doesn't stand in the way for teammates with great pace.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Ibra is better than Rooney in almost every way, except for pace. However, Rooney has a so much better pace that overall he's the better footballer since he get to use his qualities much more often.

really? thats HOW rooney is better than ibra?

atleast senatore put valid points like versatility, hard work and team play, your arguement is just fail :fp:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok ibra when he's in shit form he can atleast still change games by giving assists whereas Rooney in shit form is just a big pile of shit... Like I said I'd have an ibra over a Rooney everyday...

please tell me how the fuck pace makes someone a better player i seriously do not get these ******** arguments people are providing. if you're lookingfor pace then fucking we might as well scout for players during the next summer olympics in the 400m sprints

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
y r we arguing about Ibra and Roonie in the Copa America thread

Schedule