The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
MR is like CR - RnB (necro) shud give MR a % of wot he brings in.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rAqhyG.gif

The happiness and teamspirit is back in the team with Piątek and Paquetá. Hope this will continue for a long time

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
March 17th

Milan are going to destroy Inter and take the 3rd spot

no need to even wait that long lol. Florentine and cagliari are both going to beat them

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rabiot is on details with barca who will sell rakitic and vidal and add ajax kid and rabiot.

We will not see stellar milan next year or milan for cl semis, scudetto etc. But with bonaventura back, 1-2 mids and good winger we can expect a good team fighting for top 3. Which is ok.

I dont think there will be more then 3 good players incoming. Maximin, herrera and some cm. Thats ok. At this point its reality....

:lol: You finally accepted the reality.... Old Milan would never sign Herrera, they would sign CR from Juve

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
:lol: You finally accepted the reality.... Old Milan would never sign Herrera, they would sign CR from Juve

Old milan signed vogel, brocchi... Herrera is a good player.

Still, criteria for saying who is real milan level and who is not in my head stays ��
Coz milan is a club for cl finals

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Guys just imagine napoli or inter wins the europa league, does that mean the fitfth place goes also to the CL?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys just imagine napoli or inter wins the europa league, does that mean the fitfth place goes also to the CL?

No, unless the fifth placed team wins the CL or EL.
Serie A is guaranteed 4 CL spots, and would get a 5th spot, if the CL/EL winner finishes below top 4.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
rAqhyG.gif

The happiness and teamspirit is back in the team with Piątek and Paquetá. Hope this will continue for a long time

Milan is not the same without samba. Glad it's back.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Omg . A baller with grinta
If we miss out on this guy.....

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Someone please post when Abate was trying to samba with Robinho.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I want hakan to be tried in a deeper role.

Like 4312 with paqueta occupying #10 and Samu playing as SS. Hakan lcm.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: Piatek avvicina sponsor e sta diventando un brand.
Come riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 23 febbraio, Piatek, con i super numeri, sta già ripagando l'investimento. Inoltre il polacco si sta trasformando anche in un brand. Si stanno avvicinando molti sponsor e la Oji, un'azienda di abbigliamento, ha registrato il marchio per una maglietta con la stampa dell'esultanza del polacco.

@Sage, remember when morata was going to sell more shirts?

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Where is Nostradamus. As of today, no German club can afford Milan’s striker... God.

He helped defeat the Germans many years ago so...don’t think he’s keen on leaving Italy
Just weird.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want hakan to be tried in a deeper role.

Like 4312 with paqueta occupying #10 and Samu playing as SS. Hakan lcm.

That's not happening any time soon. We need to defend in 4141 and Gattuso went on a rant after the game about how having two attackers is a bad idea and he hated it when we played like that few months ago.

I'm excited about the freedom Hakan is playing with and also Samu. Seems like Gattuso wants them to not be a reference point, where opponents always know where to find them. If they keep drifting inside and back and all over the place we add more numbers in midfield while also giving space for our fullbacks to run into. Curious to see Suso play with more freedom like this.

I'm also really curious about Tonali. Haven't seen him play a full game, but what I read is encouraging and he seems like a good fit both in terms of playstyle and personality.

A midfield of Paqueta, Bonaventura, Biglia, Bakayoko, Kessie and Tonali seems extremely solid and well balanced.

Besides that we just need a winger able to play up front in emergencies and we're good to go.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
That's not happening any time soon. We need to defend in 4141 and Gattuso went on a rant after the game about how having two attackers is a bad idea and he hated it when we played like that few months ago.

I'm excited about the freedom Hakan is playing with and also Samu. Seems like Gattuso wants them to not be a reference point, where opponents always know where to find them. If they keep drifting inside and back and all over the place we add more numbers in midfield while also giving space for our fullbacks to run into. Curious to see Suso play with more freedom like this.

I'm also really curious about Tonali. Haven't seen him play a full game, but what I read is encouraging and he seems like a good fit both in terms of playstyle and personality.

A midfield of Paqueta, Bonaventura, Biglia, Bakayoko, Kessie and Tonali seems extremely solid and well balanced.

Besides that we just need a winger able to play up front in emergencies and we're good to go.

Biglia, bakayoko & tonali play the same position. Herrera makes more sense as he brings fight, vision, good range of passing and experience.

Hakan half wing is more useful than hakan on the wing, he’s got the work rate, tactical intelligence and all the tools to become a great mezzala.

Giving Suso the freedom is the same as playing him on the wing. This is where he finds himself and he does not have the engine to roam across the field.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biglia, bakayoko & tonali play the same position. Herrera makes more sense as he brings fight, vision, good range of passing and experience.

Hakan half wing is more useful than hakan on the wing, he’s got the work rate, tactical intelligence and all the tools to become a great mezzala.

Giving Suso the freedom is the same as playing him on the wing. This is where he finds himself and he does not have the engine to roam across the field.

We're going to need more players able to rotate into the squad next year. I think Biglia will have a reduced role and will be there to help Tonali (or whoever is the long term option) transition into the team. I don't think Bakayoko is just able to play in front of the defense. He proved he's really good at that but is pretty limited beyond his phenomenal physical attributes. He can't spread the play quickly (although he did well on that pass to Conti for the third with his left foot).

I see Bakayoko next year as being our utility player. Sometimes playing in the middle against stronger teams and sometimes filling in for Kessie when he needs a rest.

Paqueta is a weird one to figure out. He's playing on the left side of midfield because Kessie plays on the right. In Flamengo he played on the right side usually and also behind the striker sometimes. I don't know if I want him to play deeper like he is now or if we need to find a way to move him up closer to goal. He's currently filling in for Bonaventura and is doing well, but i'm curious to know if that's actually his best role or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule