EL : Milan vs Rijeka - 28/09/2017

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
before allegri became their coach? bonucci was great ever since conte joined.

did you start watching football in 2014?

He was by far their weakest link in defence under conte... He became great under allegri, and that is when the talk of him being arguably the best in the world began.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He was by far their weakest link in defence under conte... He became great under allegri, and that is when the talk of him being arguably the best in the world began.

this post makes me want to quit football

just admit that you didn't watch him under conte instead of making posts like this.

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bring Conte in and our players look wordclass I bet you. It's funny how people forget that a manager makes a huge difference. Ranieri was good, then the next season his team turned on him, they sacked him all of a sudden good again. Same thing with Mourinho. Look at what Madrid with Rafa.

We shouldn't look this average against this team, even with last years team. A manager change might be needed, we will see soon enough.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

:lol: WTF.

You are just reflecting what you see from the CL related press coverage. Juve started dominating in CL only in the last 2 seasons; hence players like Bonucci started being spoken about in the English language press as among the best in the world.

Guys like him have been absolutely world-class for many years before that.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
bonucci has made some blunders reminescent of bonera.
really, very similar to bonera. Plays well until one point were he fucks up big time.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
:lol: WTF.

You are just reflecting what you see from the CL related press coverage. Juve started dominating in CL only in the last 2 seasons; hence players like Bonucci started being spoken about in the English language press as among the best in the world.

Guys like him have been absolutely world-class for many years before that.

Okay so now we gonna pretend like he didn’t use to make errors here and there at juve?
Chiellini and barzagli were both better than him under conte. Doesn’t mean bonucci was bad at that time but he wasn’t flawless by any means.
____
Anyways, you have to be pretty biased not to acknowledge how poor bonucci has been so far this season.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to Juve though, make us spend 40+ huge wages on bonucci, change the formation to the one which clearly isn't working and spend the funds for players that we actually needed on him. Just give roma and musa chance to play in a 4 man defense.

I was not a supporter of the change to 3 at the back when it was the holy grail of the forum but now the answer has to be that the problem is not the formation.

Which of course means that we can reconsider 4 at the back, but not because it will solve a problem rather because 4 at the back does´t cause the problem.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Whatever Bonucci's done before, these performances are not acceptable. That goes for Romagnoli also as his honeymoon as a talented young defender is over, he's got to step up his game. Defense is the last part of the team that sets, and these players have only played a handful of games together so it's understandable that the defense looks shaky, but that doesn't excuse these brainfarts.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay so now we gonna pretend like he didn’t use to make errors here and there at juve?
Chiellini and barzagli were both better than him under conte. Doesn’t mean bonucci was bad at that time but he wasn’t flawless by any means.
____
Anyways, you have to be pretty biased not to acknowledge how poor bonucci has been so far this season.

no, you are just regurgitating what you've read online.

bonucci was one of the key members of juve's rise under conte, his role as a 2nd playmaker was vital to their success and his game as a whole improved rapidly.

his first season at juve was a poor one when they had del neri as coach, but so was chiellini who was even worse.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
____

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The irony

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
“Read online”

Ok

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
a little part of me dies every time a defender makes a mistake

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he only caused tonight's goal, and where were mustang and romangoli to cover for him? romangoli is slower than a parked truck.

zapata was the disaster last game, in case you're thinking it was bonucci's fault.

So we needed a full line of defense to cover one nobody from croatia? Forgive me, I though one decent defender should have taken care of the job.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So we needed a full line of defense to cover one nobody from croatia? Forgive me, I though one decent defender should have taken care of the job.

the defense was all over the place, even after the goal bonucci was covering the left side because romasacker was too busy checking his instagram.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
All of our defenders have been pretty awful tbh. Musacchio has probably been the best so far, but he hasn't started as many games

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Massive thanks to Cutrone for saving my multi :)

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
When literally every defender is shit, then there's gotta be another problem. It can't be possible that they are all utter shit at the same time, especially against fucking Rijekejndenfebchjbdva.

In the Lazio game few weeks ago, it become more than obvious that something is wrong in the defense. Never seen a backline doing so freaking bad. It looked like they didn't know where to run or what to do. They made Immobile look like Messi. Is Montella even focussing on how to defend during training?

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I liked the celebration. They all got around montella which means that they support him.i think it just that the team has not gelled yet. Tbhthe mental stress they are on trying to figure out how eachother play would exlain the mental breakdowns during the game.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Wouldn't it be nice if we made it to the finals and then won? :eek::thumbsup:

Knowing that Milan contributed to a Troopz rant :lol::proud:

"Fuckin Ignacio Abate fam...
Never sent in a proper cross in his life...
You feel me blood?
Fuckin Abate gets 'round the back and whips in a perfect cross for Andre Silva blood
Andre fuckin Silva who's been scoring for fun blood
Andre fuckin Silva is the one that our genius fuckin defense leaves unmarked blood
I'm glad my son was sick for this match yuh feel me?
To come here and watch this bloodclaat shit fam..."

Last edited:

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bonucci and Romagnoli have been very worrying, honestly. I'm on the more optimistic side, but they have disappointed.

Romagnoli, he's young, fine, whatever. But Bonucci? Today he was solid until that mistake, same with Romagnoli to be honest, but you pay that much for Bonucci for those sorts of mistake to not happen.
We pay bonucci (transfer and salary) to do more than that, we pay him to make fans made meme about how he put every great opponent attacker in his pocket after every game...

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Bonucci = proven player at the highest level.

romangoli = clown hyped by commoders

Bonucci is off form atm but that's due to him playing with a bunch of clowns and the biggest clown is the coach.

absolute zero regret about signing bonucci, romastori for 25 million tho? lol

i dont usually reply to posts that are full of shit, but its sage, so i'ma make an exception for one of the many mods suffering from a superiority complex.

along with juventus, bonucci's choked at the highest level. if he was as proven as you say, he wouldnt be putting in such amateur performances here.

its funny how the words "proven player" are getting thrown around in efforts to make players sound like world class players.

he's experienced? at pounding the jailbird shirt on his chest yes.

but even he said it recently, he hasnt done a damn thing here to warrant my praise. he's shown me less than nothing. but you want to praise that? lmfao.

i'd swear him and romagnoli were on the same level, but for this season, romagnoli's actually been better.

should prolly try taking off those B&W sunglasses you're wearing. marotta may have better eyesight than you.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romagnoli has a "USP" in being left-footed anyway and honestly there aren´t that many stronger left-footed-CBs out there.
I´m also really confident that he will hit form this season.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Good win, real world class performance. Milan is gonna win the Champions league.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Because Silva, despite his evident talent, seems to waste possession more often than not. Suso always tries to create opportunities and perhaps that's what we need against Roma with Kalinic, Kessie and the fullbacks trying to get into space.

I'm still Silva 60% over Suso 40%, but tonight's match made me less confident of starting Silva in a big Serie A fixture.

But the fact is silva scored everytime he got chances to play, meanwhile suso is irrelevant as a SS, invisible most of the time :lol:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Bonucci = proven player at the highest level.

romangoli = clown hyped by commoders

Bonucci is off form atm but that's due to him playing with a bunch of clowns and the biggest clown is the coach.

absolute zero regret about signing bonucci, romastori for 25 million tho? lol

Agree

Before he joined Milan most of people consider he top 3 CB in the world.
Roma also best young ita defender
Kessie beast, Suso the next David Silva etc...
Suddenly all of them play like amateur, coincidence, i think not
Just get rid of the biggest fodder in our team and see the result.

Schedule