The wrestling thread...........brotha

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Booby Ray was obviously hypnotized by Jeff Hardy's sorcery/voodoo/acid trips/whatever he does now.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Damn can you as an avid TNA fan make sense of the product.From EY as champ to the reign of Magnus to Dixie coming back 3/4 weeks after she was booted off to all the other stupid stuff they do.

The whole booking team needs to be gone IMO.So much talent and potential but just a lot of fools over booking having no patience IDK its just infuriating at times should be so much better.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Damn can you as an avid TNA fan make sense of the product.From EY as champ to the reign of Magnus to Dixie coming back 3/4 weeks after she was booted off to all the other stupid stuff they do.

The whole booking team needs to be gone IMO.So much talent and potential but just a lot of fools over booking having no patience IDK its just infuriating at times should be so much better.

personally I would fire everyone at tna and start again
literally everyone, creative, production, marketing, ring crew, catering.
too much complacency, too much coasting.
some behind the scenes people are literally doing nothing and collecting a pay check.

EY as champ is because he has resigned and because he is highly regarded by the locker room.
pretty sure the fact that he has his own tv show and can actually get on chat/mainstream shows has something to do with it.
it might sound silly but tna are renegotiating the spike deal this year and that might play a part in having the title change on impact and having a face as champ and dixie return
dixie's return/EY win increased viewership by 20% :eek: (the number still wasn't great)
I personally wouldn't have her on screen.....she did her thing but angry owner has been done to death.

there is reports that spike might try and go for smackdown (especially as a lead-in to bellator) and without TV tna is dead
tna must think EY will draw more then magnus and joe.

magnus's reign was horrific possibly 2nd only to sabin's pathetic reign.

tna are getting somethings right especially the contract negotiations.
I like AJ but if you can't get 2000 people to watch you wrestle then you shouldn't be getting paid $400k.
especially when the wwe don't want you.
tna spent to long bidding against themselves.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
so far EY, storm, have re upped with tna.

aj, sabin are gone.
bad influence look like they are out too :cry:
angle will go at the end of the year.

aries and joe are renegotiating right now. aries jobbed at the ono ppv :eek:

tna just gave a dark match to an ex NXT dude so seem to be still hiring.

I think there is a realisation in tna that they messed up with the originals and now need to refresh the roster.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ipwR92C2XQGee.gif

:fp::lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Daniel Bryan is too small to be a WWE title contender.
I wish the IC title still meant something, he would be perfect to hold that belt.

I loved when popular and talented wrestlers were IC champion, and fans gave a shit.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is too small to be a WWE title contender.
I wish the IC title still meant something, he would be perfect to hold that belt.

I loved when popular and talented wrestlers were IC champion, and fans gave a shit.

vince is that you?
great khali for champ
#k4c

size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts, right................right :devilcon:

------

tna gave a trial to Kenneth Cameron of nxt obscurity.
apparently the dude got fired from wwe for beating up a police officer while drunk :lol::fp:
sound like a reliable dude :thumbsup:

hqdefault.jpg

looks like the fourth shield member :o

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
vince is that you?
great khali for champ
#k4c

size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts, right................right :devilcon:

I'm not saying they have to be giants, but Bryan is like cruiserweight. Mysterio is another, who is hugely talented, but just doesn't look right as the world champion.

That guy looks like a version of The Crow in that picture of the fired dude.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nestafan :fp:

it's okay for him not to be your favorite guy, but saying he's not champ material is just :fp:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan tapped out to one of the bella twins, his is now her jobber till death does them part or loser leaves town match

Brie Bella Bryan :b:

------------

tna substitution
sabin out, low-ki in :proud:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I'm not saying they have to be giants, but Bryan is like cruiserweight. Mysterio is another, who is hugely talented, but just doesn't look right as the world champion.

all I'm saying is you better be 6,8" 300 punds :lol:

ray is really small so I'll give you that but bryan is average hight, and wider then most.

chuck norris is 5ft 8 ffs :o

nestafan would have bruce lee jobbing to matt morgan :fp:

That guy looks like a version of The Crow in that picture of the fired dude.

maybe tna should put the sting make up on him and call him crowe :devilehh:

to me he looks the result of a drunken fling between roman reigns and seth rollins

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
best part is that a month ago nestafan was saying orange tan christian was serverely underrated, now he's saying daniel bryan is not champ material

best performer in the wwe

easily top 5 wrestler in the world and debatable number 1.

over as fuck with every arena, even notoriously flat "hey look it's john cena" crowds pop for him

finally selling merch only behind cena after finally designing a half decent t-shirt :lol:

professional

not a whiney arrogant pain in the ass

pops ratings in his segments

now of course, he could end up not reaching the level they expect a guy to reach if he's going to equal cena as being the face of the company, tbh he won't and it's not fair for him because cena will always be adored by kids and families who are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ when it comes to merch and he draws them for house shows.

but I hope for him, he gets a fair solid push and go 100% behind him in his title reign, i.e main event their ppvs.

when punk was champ, for most of his reign his match was the semi main event in the ppvs :fp: :lol:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
best part is that a month ago nestafan was saying orange tan christian was serverely underrated, now he's saying daniel bryan is not champ material

over as fuck with every arena, even notoriously flat "hey look it's john cena" crowds pop for him

finally selling merch only behind cena after finally designing a half decent t-shirt :lol:

professional

now of course, he could end up not reaching the level they expect a guy to reach if he's going to equal cena as being the face of the company, tbh he won't and it's not fair for him because cena will always be adored by kids and families who are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ when it comes to merch and he draws them for house shows.

but I hope for him, he gets a fair solid push and go 100% behind him in his title reign, i.e main event their ppvs.

when punk was champ, for most of his reign his match was the semi main event in the ppvs :fp: :lol:

:rolleyes:
still a midget :o

:lol::fp:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
vince is that you?
great khali for champ
#k4c

ray is really small so I'll give you that but bryan is average hight, and wider then most.

chuck norris is 5ft 8 ffs :o

Just sayin :o.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol:

wwe champ material right here

christian-cage-wwe1.jpg

Yes!
He deseved it alot more than some of the champions in the past.

I will say one thing for Bryan, he is so fucking over with the fans!
Stand by what i said though, he is just too too small,
but that doesn't mean i just think the big guys should be WWE champion.

Tribute show on Raw to the Warrior, is pretty cool, but still upsetting.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen

professional

B+ athlete at best

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I never remember writing that "still a midget" comment.

Bryan's finishing move isn't the best either.
But apart from that, and him being just a bit too small to be a WWE champion,
i do rate him as a wrestler, and he also gets a great response from the crowd.

He would have made a great IC champion, when that belt was important.

That was awesome hearing the evolution music come on.
Should be a great match between them and The Shield.

On a totally different note, is it true IRS is Bray Wyatt's father?

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes it's true.

you should know who bray's little bro is:

bo-dallas.png

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
A gimmick based on the IRS?

1320851_o.gif

Was this what convinced a young Derp to go into accounting? :devilehh:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Recently, i've discovered jamminsheva is one of the biggest tax cheats on the Milan forum.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You're goddamn right I don't pay my taxes! Because FUCK AMARICA!!!

~

Am I doing it right? :devilcon:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bofodder! Why waste bringing up this guy when you've got Sami Zayn,Neville and Corey graves that a light years ahead of this guy?

a lot of people reading it the wrong way.. you miss 100% of shots you didn't take

Schedule