r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
football_italia

Super Pippo back with a bang
Saturday 8 October, 2005
Pippo Inzaghi is back on track to full fitness after scoring a hat-trick in his comeback match with the Milan youth team.
The striker played with the Rossoneri in the Primavera Championship against Legnano this afternoon, his first taste of football since an operation in the summer.
He made an immediate impact, setting up Antonelli’s opener before bagging a hat-trick in the 4-1 victory. Inzaghi side-footed home from close range, then scored at full-stretch and finally with an angled drive.
“I no longer feel pain,” he said after playing 80 minutes of the match. “I am cure and today I can finally say that I am once again a football player.”
The former Juventus player has been troubled by recurring injuries over the last two years, undergoing surgery on his knee and ankle.
His problems started with a knee injury in March 2002 in an accidental clash with Cristiano Lupatelli, then fractured his jaw just weeks after his comeback in a collision with Zeljko Kalac – now his teammate at the San Siro.
He underwent two operations on a niggling ankle condition, but again on his return he fractured a bone in his hand on January 26. This summer he went under the knife again and hopes his career can finally get back on track.
On the basis of this test, Inzaghi could be ready for an official return to the Milan team for next week’s Serie A trip to Cagliari.

Wecome back Superpippo!
I really hope this lasts this time! :)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Welcome back Pippo !
FORZA MILAN

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IMGP6764.jpg

t_mini_20051008_174022.jpg

t_mini_20051008_174017.jpg

t_mini_20051008_174029.jpg

Last edited:

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
Finally...the time has come...for the future legendary striker - Pippo Inzaghi to come back and strike again!! Yeh baby~ Welcome back mate...may God bless your legs so there wouldn't be more injuries to come in ur years ahead with the rossoneri. :tongue:

A hat-trick wow! impressive...but it is a youth side game..Inzaghi is like Maradona to all those guys lol. But a good start anyhow...a huge boost to the front line. :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Hope he won't get injured anymore, and hope I'll never see Vieri's ugly face ever again on the field.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
That was a worthy performance, no doubt, though it did leave me pleasantly;) surprised. Anyway, a Hat-trick is a hat-trick, so iam not complaining.

Not sure if he'll start this weekend, let's see. Carlo's always had a soft corner for him....:)

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Hattrick come back,that's great!Hope to see him against Cagliari...
welcome back Pippo!
FORZA INZAGHI!!!

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
WB …..
Hopefully no more injuries + no more off sides + no more wasting chances.
Goals that’s all we want 2 hear.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
WB Pippo and well done. :) Now stay healthy, please.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
All this 4 scoring goals in an after school match? Talk abt celebrating mediocrity. I'd like to know wot De Niro wud make of this.

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
Pipo is back!!! great!!!!! good luck!!!!! FORZA PIPO!!!!!!!!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How come he was allowed to play in the Primavera team?

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
That was a worthy performance, no doubt, though it did leave me pleasantly;) surprised. Anyway, a Hat-trick is a hat-trick, so iam not complaining.

Not sure if he'll start this weekend, let's see. Carlo's always had a soft corner for him....:)
Hat trick against 16-19 years kids!!!

Ye, great - young Pippo the super Star of the Primavera. He makes good perspectives and plans for the future. We should save him for the next ten years in Primavera. Maybe he become some sort of playmaker even!!!

or maybe there is some - Girl AC Milan team - I have good idea who could coach them!! They would be surely very fond of their new coach

:devilfir:

Last edited:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
percik said:
He gave a good cash to Baresi
I mean, this is unfair. A veteran playing against kids. How were they (Lugano) supposed to win?

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
percik said:

Ye, great - young Pippo the super Star of the Primavera. He makes good perspectives and plans for the future. We should save him for the next ten years in Primavera. Maybe he become some sort of playmaker even!!!

or maybe there is some - Girl AC Milan team - I have good idea who could coach them!! They would be surely very fond of their new coach

Shut it. You waste your pointless words. It's not about the hat-trick, nobody cares about that. It's cool that he played for 80 minutes. I really want to see him back on the field, yelling at the referees and fighting for every ball, unlike some other players in Milan's first team, you know them.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:
Shut it. You waste your pointless words. It's not about the hat-trick, nobody cares about that. It's cool that he played for 80 minutes. I really want to see him back on the field, yelling at the referees and fighting for every ball, unlike some other players in Milan's first team, you know them.
Inzaghi's temper has changed. He said he's more calm now. :rolleyes:

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
So, who do you think would be better to partner Andriy ?, i think Vieri will be the best partner anyway... even if we have Inzaghi....

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
r3dman said:
It's not about the hat-trick, It's cool that he played for 80 minutes. I really want to see him back on the field, yelling at the referees and fighting for every ball, unlike some other players in Milan's first team, you know them.
- crying to the reffery like a small girl who want a bubble gum
- wasting chances
- and beeing not able to make even a pass

After he was put from the first team off in the season 2003 - 2004 Milan started to show the best and the most effective football in the Europe and maybe in the world!!!!

!!!AC MILAN - NONINZAGHI TERRITORY!!!!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
percik said:

When was the last time I told you that you're an imbecile ? I can't remember but it sure is the right time to tell you again, so read carefully:

YOU'RE AN IDIOT :D

---

Regarding eligibility to play in the primavera, you don't even know the basics about age restrictions + exceptions. Bwah.... WANNABE !! Educated posts + adhering to truth have never been your forte :devil3:

---

Do the admins have the guts to ban this troll who comes in 2 guises, as percik + mensch ? I know he's buddy-buddy with Kyara + therefore enjoying 'protection', well, maybe she can put her love on ice for a bit... :o

---

:devil: FORZA SUPERPIPPO !!! :devil:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I dont know why we have always to discuss so much for Inzaghi, he will play .. and we will all see what he can do .. lets waite than..

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
besikaka said:
I dont know why we have always to discuss so much for Inzaghi, he will play .. and we will all see what he can do .. lets waite than..

Agree we can wait till sunday

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
After that bombshell of Passion's I want to get back on topic.

To those of you who think that Pippo should not even be considered for the Cagliari game I would like to point out the following. He is without a doubt our best option at the moment. I accept that most of you are too stuborn to admit that he has skill's, but at least recognize the fact that the form book is in his favour. What I mean is, both Vieri and Gila have being playing alot and simply ain't getting the goal's. Sheva has been working very hard lately for both Milan and Ukraine so we can't relly on him alone in the next game. This is why Pippo is the obvious starter for the Cagliari game. That is all.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
When was the last time I told you that you're an imbecile ? I can't remember but it sure is the right time to tell you again, so read carefully:

YOU'RE AN IDIOT :D
IT IS OFFICIAL ASK TO THE ADMIN TO BAN PASSION FOR her WORDS "IDIOT", "troll " and "IMBECILE", that was put to my personality!
cause I personaly consider these words for pure insults.

If dear admin don't consider these words as insulting then therfore I would let myself to think that such words are appropriate to use in this forum!!! and in such case dear Passian will get from me a good, really good answer (in all 5 languages I speak or at least in German and English)
---

Passion for *9* said:
Regarding eligibility to play in the primavera, you don't even know the basics about age restrictions + exceptions. Bwah.... WANNABE !! Educated posts + adhering to truth have never been your forte
I didn't put any care about the ages of the primavera!!!:devil3:

---

Passion for *9* said:
Do the admins have the guts to ban this troll who comes in 2 guises, as percik + mensch ? I know he's buddy-buddy with Kyara + therefore enjoying 'protection', well, maybe she can put her love on ice for a bit... :o
Passion you have maybe some medical diagnos - PARANOYA. I hope you know the meaning. Cause if you not (I hope so) then I can't explaine you big care about me and mensch. Can you prove your words!? No?! then I would consider these words for insulting too.
And it is not your buisness what type of relations a have to Kyara!!!

SO I repeat my ASK to dear ADMIN. Considering the insulting words that was put by "Passion" to my personality I would like to see the appropriate measures (at least BAN) to the "Passion for *9*" . With regards to her systematical insults to other members of the forum too.

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
besikaka said:
I doubt he will play .. maybe 10 minutes..

Maybe More Than 10 :D