Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Forever fred, fred forever. Forza forzaz forzaz fred. Poker F.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
His goal is overrated... It was good but the guy is 6 ft 5 ffs

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
where is that gif of Zlatan laughing while rolling his eyes?

edit: unhelpful people on this forum. :head:

1053687_o.gif

Last edited:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona

Just to be clear, before we all bombard you with insults on your stupidity (too late it seems)... you're joking, right? If not (which I doubt), are you saying that if a person is tall it should be easy to replicate what Ibra did against England?

Sorry for not seeing the (probable) sarcasm. Internet makes that difficult sometimes.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I can't stop watching that goal! Holy shit. :star:

Reaction score
I'm one of those ridiculous Zlatan fans, so I was approaching Nirvana on Wednesday. To be honest, I liked his free-kick deflection goal as much as that 4th overhead goal (well, not quite as much). There's no way that 4th goal was Zlatan's best, though. He's scored so many crazy, cheeky back-heeled goals and so many power free-kick goals that it would be hard to pick a "best." But there's no dispute about the fact that he scored four amazing goals against England, and one of them was a spectacular acrobatic feat.

I wonder, if Zlatan's 4th goal had been one of his cheeky back-heels or a simple header, would anyone in England -- or the world -- have noticed?

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spanish newspaper MARCA had a vote over the best overhead kicks in the history of football, Zlatan von a clear victory, Mauro Bressan came in second place, Rivaldo third. More than 66,806 people voted. :)

Wow! I'm so lucky I got to see that goal live (even though it was on a so-and-so stream on my computer.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
pitch side view of the game. great angle

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
for me zlatan's goal and van basten's goal are the best followed by papis cisse goal lol i know that was kind of a fluke but still what a fucking goal that was.

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
for me zlatan's goal and van basten's goal are the best followed by papis cisse goal lol i know that was kind of a fluke but still what a fucking goal that was.

Van Basten's goal was clinical. Ibra's goal tops it for me though. Do you mean that papis cisse's goal was a fluke or Ibra's?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm one of those ridiculous Zlatan fans, so I was approaching Nirvana on Wednesday. To be honest, I liked his free-kick deflection goal as much as that 4th overhead goal (well, not quite as much). There's no way that 4th goal was Zlatan's best, though. He's scored so many crazy, cheeky back-heeled goals and so many power free-kick goals that it would be hard to pick a "best." But there's no dispute about the fact that he scored four amazing goals against England, and one of them was a spectacular acrobatic feat.

I wonder, if Zlatan's 4th goal had been one of his cheeky back-heels or a simple header, would anyone in England -- or the world -- have noticed?

Don't agree. Scissors at 8ft from 25 yards out and from angle lob takes the cake.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

dont forget zizzous's too :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How hard is it to do those 10h loop videos? I want one of this goal:

Schedule