The Rumour Commode XX: X(i) Gon' Give It To Ya

Who shall we sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like we're getting closer to Calhanoglu for our LW spot. But with Biglia being further away i'm curious who would occupy the Regista position.

With our fullbacks being so attack-minded i'd expect our 'wingers' to not have typical winger movements but will pull inside far more, so when we attack down the right for example, Suso would cut inside very central, trying to pull the fullback away, allowing both Kessie AND Conti space to overlap. Same on the other side with Calhanoglu and Rodruigez/Bonaventura.

So the wingers' starting position is wide as the outball, but in essence they'll always end up in an AM position at the end of a move. Then cycling back wide to get the ball again.

Did you just work out all our tactics before we even built the squad? Impressive

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Worth has nothing to do with asking price...all prices are over the real worth. Good mix of ret@rd and my name tho :thumbsup:

If he wasn't worth more than 10 no club would offer that for him. Especially not cheapskates like Genoa

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:thumbsup: first time I see you post here but welcome.

That's because he's an INTER fan. He's just posting here. But they were classy when it came to the Donnarumma saga across on the Forza Inter Forums so I've no problems with them here. As long as they behave...

Welcome bluenine

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ban any inter fans immediately

thank you sage

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
DDfWy_pXUAIhuId.jpg:small

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Torino, maxi offerta di Mou per Belotti: Cairo dice no a 70 milioni

Cairo turned down 70m for Belotti

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Deulofeu: there is also the Juve. Milan to the window.

The telenovela Deulofeu has not been resolved yet. Barcelona have until tomorrow to exercise recompra pouring 12 million euro in Everton's coffers. Milan are always at the window, but according to reports from England, the Daily Mail, even Juve could get under. Deulofeu at the time is not a priority for bianconero which, however, may later decide to be below to bring it back in Italy.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I'm surprised we aren't looking at N'Zonzi for the CDM role, off a great season and Juve after him but we've got Bacca as a bargaining chip.

Aside from him, if we arent getting Biglia then I guess any of Krychowiak, Danilo Pereira, Luiz Gustavo or JM Seri will do.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Gustavo had a really poor season, Id pass on him

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm surprised we aren't looking at N'Zonzi for the CDM role, off a great season and Juve after him but we've got Bacca as a bargaining chip.

Aside from him, if we arent getting Biglia then I guess any of Krychowiak, Danilo Pereira, Luiz Gustavo or JM Seri will do.

I don´t know him well to be honest but Seri with his 1,68m height isn´t exactly the one I would choose to play in the middle.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Just pay the 40m and get William Carvalho for CDM. He plays the role effortlessly.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Alfredo Pedullà‏@AlfredoPedulla
Andrea Conti: incontro Atalanta-Milan verso le 19

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

Isn't Seri more of a MC then DM? He would be a great addition.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Intermediary Gianluca Di Carlo has arrived at Casa Milan. [pic @MilanNewsit]

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

According to transfermarkt he played CM this season, according to Whoscored he played at least 8 times in DM but mainly in CM.

I would´t mind him in CM but would oppose a 1,68m DM in the center of a midfield of 3.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
That's because he's an INTER fan. He's just posting here. But they were classy when it came to the Donnarumma saga across on the Forza Inter Forums so I've no problems with them here. As long as they behave...

Welcome bluenine

Bluenine always posts here and he s a diplomat. I love his work with keeping up to date with all the transfer in Serie a on FIF

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
If we are missino out on Biglia we should look at Badelj or someone simmilar that's in our price range. Krychowiak or Gustavo are total oposite types of players then Biglia/Badelj. I really don't understand whay our targets are not same profile players per position.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Messi still not confirmed yet?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Correct, he can play both though, 2-3 positions in midfield between him, Koziello, Cyprien but definitely sits deep from what I've seen.

Cyprien another very talented player, next season people will talk about him and many clubs will chase him. Physically, hes similar to Tolisso but just needs to continue the consistency.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to transfermarkt he played CM this season, according to Whoscored he played at least 8 times in DM but mainly in CM.

I would´t mind him in CM but would oppose a 1,68m DM in the center of a midfield of 3.

Didn't watch so many Nice matches this but Seri is just a type that you have to recognize on field. He looked like a CM that does everything + is very responsible in defense. maybe I just seen games that he looked like that but there is something about him. Don't really know would I use him as DM but would love him in Milan as CM next to Kessie.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seri, W. Carvalho, Paredes would all be great options for DM if we can't get Biglia. Seri & W. Carvalho have 40m release clauses, Paredes would cost around 25-30m. I think all 3 would agree to join Milan without any hesitation... Badelj should be our last resort.

The Weigl rumors are just :lol: BVB would never sell, and even if they did he'd have far better suitors.

Why won't we consider Torreira? He was one of the best DMs in Serie A last season & has incredible maturity for someone with so little experience. Got a lot of room for improvement and would cost 15-20m. Samp's best player

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@real_andrea9
Di Carlo in sede per parlare di un giovane polacco

Di Carlo in to talk about a young Polish player.

Edit: the player is a midfielder.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Didn't watch so many Nice matches this but Seri is just a type that you have to recognize on field. He looked like a CM that does everything + is very responsible in defense. maybe I just seen games that he looked like that but there is something about him. Don't really know would I use him as DM but would love him in Milan as CM next to Kessie.

Yeah I have nothing against him in CM and signing him per se.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
@real_andrea9
Di Carlo in sede per parlare di un giovane polacco

Di Carlo in to talk about a young Polish player.

Edit: the player is a midfielder.

Salomon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule