Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

he's an evangelist - which is basically a strict version of Catholicism, i read he was once in this religious video alongside other brazilian players to promote the evangelist faith.

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

Soccer: Kaka, a dream player by any name

By PHIL GORDON
He is the embodiment of footballers' dreams, and those of a few footballers' wives too, no doubt. Good-looking, ridiculously gifted and already a millionaire. Only one thing spoils the new David Beckham: his name. Kaka.
In his native Brazil, it did not raise a snigger. But in Italy, Kaka is crap. Not literally, you understand. Far from it. The new idol of Serie A has so impressed Milan that the club has extended his contract until 2009. The 22-year-old, who was christened Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite, makes everyone swoon. He is on the billboards in Italy as the model for Armani jeans, and adidas are marketing him as their football face in South America in the way that Beckham is in Europe.
The irony of Kaka's name will not be lost on Celtic. They once had a Brazilian called Rafael Scheidt. The club put the name Rafael on his shirt but he played like his surname. One of the first things Martin O'Neill did when he took over at Celtic four years ago was to ship Rafael back to Brazil, where Celtic still pay the misfit's wages to this day.
It will not be lost on the 8000 Celtic fans at the San Siro tomorrow for the vital Champions' League Group F encounter that the £5 million ($13.55 million) John Barnes squandered on Rafael is almost what Milan forked out for Kaka.
Kaka arrived in the summer of 2003, barely weeks after the European Cup had been placed in the Milan trophy cabinet for the sixth time. His artistry and breathtaking collection of goals secured the league championship in his first season. Now the Brazilian prodigy carries the burden of Milanese expectation that this season will bring yet another Champions' League final.
"We have an unbelievable squad," states Kaka. "We want to win the Champions' League. I signed for this club because I wanted to win trophies. I remember watching them as a boy playing against Sao Paulo on television in Tokyo [in the World Club Championship] but I never thought I would achieve the dream of pulling on this shirt."
Milan, though, with their remarkable scouting network, kept an equally impressive watch on Kaka. They saw him play for Brazil Under-17s at the World Championships, and by the time the 2002 World Cup came around, his talent was so obvious that he was in the full Brazil squad.
"We followed him for two years and got to know his quality," said Ariedo Braida, Milan's sporting director. Adriano Galliani, the Milan vice-president, is rather more bullish. "Everyone wanted Beckham a year ago but not us," said Galliani.
"It is not in our genes to have an Englishman here. It is in our DNA to have a great No 10 playing behind two forwards. Kaka will become the best player in the world."
Indeed, there is an affinity at Milan for Brazilians. It was a former star, Leonardo, who recommended Kaka, and he has other compatriots, notably Cafu, the energetic fullback, and Dida, the goalkeeper.
However, Group F has a rich Brazilian blend running right through it. Barcelona, of course, has Ronaldinho, Silvinho and Edmilson, while Shakthar Donetsk bought two, Matuzalem and Brandao, from Serie A. Even Celtic have dipped a toe back into the Brazilian waters by signing Juninho.
There is a connection between Kaka and the man who left his native Sao Paulo behind nine years ago to confront the cold of Middlesbrough to cash in on his football gift. Juninho honed his skills on the same pitches at Sao Paulo's celebrated academy - and even played in that World Club Championship game against Milan that Kaka recalled.
However, while Juninho was, like most urban children in Sao Paulo, undernourished, Kaka came from an affluent background. He did not have to bunk up with the poor kids in the dormitory, but he quickly fitted in there, just as he has at Milan. "I never thought I would win the affections of the public so soon," he says of his remarkable rise.
Certainly O'Neill was taken with the Brazilian when he watched Milan in midweek. However, Milan's 2-1 defeat at home to newly promoted Messina has given the Celtic manager some hope.
"Messina only played with one striker and scored from their only two attacks," he said.
"But we cannot just go and soak up pressure; we have to have a go and I'm confident we'll score."

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Riky and his girlfriend ;)

krol_e_kk.jpg

gfhfgh.jpg

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,she's so lucky,,she must be on mid-term break or something,,,lol

Last edited:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
My girlfriend's nick name is Kaka and the date I was born was 22. If he's going to wear the number 10 shirt (which I truly believe he will), no problem, I was born in October. What more can I say?

Thanks to Kaka, my girlfriend finally agreed to wear a Milan's shirt. She never wore a football shirt before, let alone a Milan shirt.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
they are great couple :angel: :star: , I didnt know that they can walk so easily in Milano.. what if Inter fan comes to atack him? I dont know if I am so stupid not to understand that heheh ..

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

yeh yeh ,,great couple,,lol,,,she cant be 16,,and didnt he meet her when she was 15 or something,,i mean,,as much as i love him,,thats a bit,,well,,,uncomfortable.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
lets make a deal : kakacalcio takes Kaka , Kyara takes Sheva .. I take Caroline hehe , Pazik ..mmm who ever wants heheh.. Passion do u want Inzaghi?

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
**Pippo Inzaghi!!** Kaka, Maldini, Thierry Henry, Andrea Pirlo, Gilardino, Roberto Baggio, Rui Costa
Umm... I think Caroline is not really that pretty though, maybe it's just this photo... But Kaka looks cute!! :D

By the way, can I take Pippo? :tongue:

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
Yeah she duz look kinda bad there...Usualy she's lookin pretty[well from the pictures that I ever saw]

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

she looks too old for her age,,,lol(once again yes i am jealous!)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Her earrings are tacky + not sure if she's gonna like sharing him with Jesus... :tongue:

Yea, Pippo4Ever, you can have him ;)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
girls... jealousy is a very bad thig :D

shes a very good looking young girl.

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
**Pippo Inzaghi!!** Kaka, Maldini, Thierry Henry, Andrea Pirlo, Gilardino, Roberto Baggio, Rui Costa
Passion for *9* said:
hehe... thanks Passion!! :D That's very generous of you!! If I were you, I would not let others to take Pippo away!! :flame: haha... just kidding!! Oh well, just hope this would come true!! :tongue:

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

Passion for *9* said:
Her earrings are tacky + not sure if she's gonna like sharing him with Jesus... :tongue:

LOL
,,he doesnt really look like himself in these pics-
9397_s200.jpg
9457_s200.jpg

Last edited:

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
Official: Kaká Thread (Ricardo Izecson Santos)

What do you think of kaka so far?

(Edit by Seamus)
This is the official thread for talking about anything to do with Kaka

Last edited by a moderator:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Someone else take Kaka's place in the team???? Kaka has become such an important part of our team that if he went on a run without scoring for 10 games he would still play - because he provides the team with flair and plenty of assists....that dont get counted as assists.....because he starts the attacks and often gives the ball to the assist maker.

If you get what i mean

S

superman_1899

Hello peeps

got to agree with Rivaldo-11,

how do u suppose Shevchenko would be scoring all the goals so far... without kaka's assist. And he is the most heavily marked player in all our game, however he some how manage to swoosh his magic around and cause trouble to the opponent...

My personal opinion is... he is good and hell no, carlo will take him out off the field... unless milan can find someone better than him... which is no one... (probably ronaldinho... but i dont fancy him)

till the see ya...

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Kaka is one of our best players, on top form or not he should still be in the team!

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
First Aprils joke? Funny. Oh wait It's not first April, It's Haloween, you must be dead serious!

Kaka's great, don't know what you've been watching lately. :rolleyes:

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
kaka

We all like d guy ,he has given d team so much flair but he doesn't atimes live up to big matches,but he is good and i am happy he is in milan as d year progresses i think he will be more matured.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka

kakacalcio said:
doesnt live up to big matches,,,,lol
Don't get me wrong kakacalcio he is one of d best midfielders around but he isn't yet a matured player compared to d likes of ronaldinho,totti, u understand what i mean???

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
pixiraver said:
Don't get me wrong kakacalcio he is one of d best midfielders around but he isn't yet a matured player compared to d likes of ronaldinho,totti, u understand what i mean???
KAKA IS GREAT! I really like him and instantly became his fans when I saw him playing..
He is young, has great skill and can score goal! What I think compared to Ronaldinho and *sigh* TOTTI is, in his first season, he instantly became the first team and then made Milan win Serie A (and almost CL too)

Er.. if pixiraver said that he is not matured yet, I'm agree.. But I wonder, how would Kaka been if he is matured? Wew.. a really great player :)

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka

Now u get me mate ,wonder what he would be like when he is matured maybe like valdernma,or d old rui costa what do u think?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
What does he have to do to please you...score in every match i dont understand some of you Milanisti as soon as someone has a bad game or we lose a match you cry out for a signing or to sack a the coach.

I hope one of the Mods close this thread

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka

San Paolo said:
What does he have to do to please you...score in every match i dont understand some of you Milanisti as soon as someone has a bad game or we lose a match you cry out for a signing or to sack a the coach.

I hope one of the Mods close this thread
Nobody said he is a bad player but u and i know that d guy isn't yet matured but he is fast being a matured player but he hasn't yet hit the mark,u undertsnad me?