The Rumour Commode XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inzaghi for Destro: "I tell him to play freely and be in the box and to wait for crosses. I?m happy with what he?s doing and what Pazzini is doing.

but... what if there are no good crosses? :lol:

Clueless Pippo.:fp: His lack of tactical nous is cringe worthy.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Also Santos is somewhere there on the same level as Vasco I guess. Their popularity is mainly thanks to Pele and the generation from Robinho-Diego to Neymar-Ganso.

Reaction score
I get the impression that Flamengo and Corinthians are the biggest clubs mainly because of their fanbase in Rio and Sao Paolo respectively. Clubs like Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo, Palmeiras are a level below and on that same level there are clubs who have peaked in recent years like Sao Paolo, Internacional, Cruzeiro and Gremio.

Fluminense and Botafogo are not that popular, they have history, but only have fans in Rio and doesn't have a dime on their pockets right now. The biggest clubs in Brazil in therms of fanbase, money and titles problably are:

1- Corinthians and Flamengo (although, Corinthians is in a better moment now)
2- Sao Paulo (higher than the others below because the club has the 3rd largest fanbase and won everything in the last decade)
3- Internacional, Cruzeiro, Atletico MG and Santos (Santos would be higher if
the club had a larger fanbase)
4- Palmeiras, Vasco and Gremio

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fluminense and Botafogo are not that popular, they have history, but only have fans in Rio and doesn't have a dime on their pockets right now. The biggest clubs in Brazil in therms of fanbase, money and titles problably are:

2- Sao Paulo (higher than the others below because the club has the 3rd largest fanbase and won everything in the last decade)
tnx for responding guys.:thumbsup:

MediaSet: Milan are ready to pay 5 million euro's for the 24 year old South-African midfielder Thulani Serero from Ajax.

Not sure how I feel about that. He's excellent in the things he does well, but is built like an underfed 9-year old.

if this is real and not fake then :g: is the living proof that lack of money makes you blind.this player fit our system as much as ibra fits guardiolas tiki taka or acerbi high defensive lines...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
B-4wqpcUMAAVdpE.jpg:large

B-4pZJKUsAEDVRP.jpg:large

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
MediaSet: Milan are ready to pay 5 million euro's for the 24 year old South-African midfielder Thulani Serero from Ajax.

Not sure how I feel about that. He's excellent in the things he does well, but is built like an underfed 9-year old.

All i see is he is from Ajax so he must have some intelligence about him on the football field. Oh and any chance we can get De Boer to replace pippo

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Galliani with next to no money to spend has assembled an attack which has Cerci, Honda and El Shaarawy on the bench. Defense pretty good too. Only one starting midfielder lacking.

He is hardly the biggest reason for our woes this season.

yet somehow he has 12m lying around for Matri?

#confusedmilan

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
People of the Commode, team not playing well is not Galliani's recruitment fault. He has recruited very well in building this team over the last 1.5 years, except for not getting that one midfielder yet.

Even if you pay the best recruitment professionals in the world across any business and give the the funds used by Galliani in the last 1.5 years, they wont be able to get the attacking talent that Galliani has brought into Milan in that time-frame. Just look at our squad and re-think.

Destro, Menez, Bonaventura, Cerci, Honda, El Shaarawy, Pazzini, (Niang on loan)

For 3 attacking spots.

Wow.

what is this? football manager?

are we meant to play 4-0-6?

Almost none of those guys can work together. Successive coaches have failed to do so...so what does it say about our glorious GM?

I mean ffs! if he hadnt blown majority of own money on expensive paperweights...maybe, just maybe we could have scrounged up enough cash for a decent midfielder

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score

Thanks for the clarification :thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Game starts in 9 hours. Milan vs chievo.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is talk that Abate may not be renewed after all, and Milan could go for Darmian or Zappacosta instead.

Milan, there is always a lot of interest for Zappacosta.
According to reports from Sky Sports, Milan continues to follow Zappacosta Atalanta. The player is also taken into account because of the good relations with the people of Bergamo. It is possible that it may be inserted in the deal Baselli. His card but you will act around six million, a bell'ostacolo for the Rossoneri.

Milan, fashion returns the name of Darmian.
According to reports Calciomercato.com, Milan would be thinking back to Matteo Darmian to reinforce the bands for the upcoming season. It still lacks the right back can ruotarsi with Abate, problem solved instead left with dualism De Sciglio-Antonelli, provided that the former spring remains.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Elsha has no real value now. Des can be good for balancing the books this summer :thumbsup: young italian project Galliani way :thumbsup:

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elsha has no real value now. Des can be good for balancing the books this summer :thumbsup: young italian project Galliani way :thumbsup:

:fp: Are people really that stupid? Pato held a 30m value throughout his muscle injuries, SES is incredibly talented and his biggest injury was an impact injury which are much less unlikely to reoccur than muscle injuries.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I wouldnt sell ses or des unless they fail to perform up to expectations under a REAL coach not peepo.

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wouldnt sell ses or des unless they fail to perform up to expectations under a REAL coach not peepo.

I think they will remain. They've indicated that they want to stay.
I would be gutted if Abate leaves. He might have received a decent offer.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
There is talk that Abate may not be renewed after all, and Milan could go for Darmian or Zappacosta instead.

giphy.gif

This has to be the best news we've had this whole year.... this guy has to be one of the dumbest footballers in the history of the game. I remeber calling him fodder... but in truth that is a compliment when i think about it.

Please let this be true.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Darmian and Zappacosta are at least on a par with Abate. If we get either to replace him, I would be pretty pleased.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

Milan, there is always a lot of interest for Zappacosta.

Milan, fashion returns the name of Darmian.

:thumbsup:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember a few seasons ago De Sciglio played CB in an emergency situation. What about trying to transition De Sciglio as a CB. Then bring in Darmian or Zappacosta for RB. I'm not really moving Antonelli from LB, he's been great.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fichajes.net in Spain saying Mario Suarez is leaving Athletico at the end of the season and his agent is scheduled to meet with Galliani in the coming weeks.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
mario any day over any of our midfielders

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Darmian and Zappacosta are at least on a par with Abate. If we get either to replace him, I would be pretty pleased.

des + 5 mil for darmain and zappacosta. done deal :thumbsup:. kill two birds with one stone. vamos.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mario any day over any of our midfielders

:thumbsup: fuck yeah.
............................menez........destro............
......bonaventura......mario suarez......de good/poli............cerci.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

gazfeb28_0.png

Milan with Chievo, Pippo confirms Destro-Menez and defends Cerci

-----------

CdS: Berlusconi’s cold shoulder worries Inzaghi
President deserts Milanello again ahead of Chievo game

-----------

Tutto Sport: Milan: Berlusconi deserts Milanello
Cerci still out

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember a few seasons ago De Sciglio played CB in an emergency situation. What about trying to transition De Sciglio as a CB. Then bring in Darmian or Zappacosta for RB. I'm not really moving Antonelli from LB, he's been great.

Darmian is great. Hes worth every single penny of his 12m value. He raped that Atletic Bilbao left side in EL recently. I don't think we stand a chance for him, bet he'll move to a top CL club.

Zappacosta plays as a right mid in a 442 this season and its working very well. Hes a good talent, but not close to Darmian's level yet. Hes only 22 and its his first season in Serie A.

Fichajes.net in Spain saying Mario Suarez is leaving Athletico at the end of the season and his agent is scheduled to meet with Galliani in the coming weeks.

I watched 3 Atleti games this year vs Barca & Real, and this guy was a boss :thumbsup: Not sure how consistent he is though, didn't see enough to comment. There must be a reason behind Simeone not playing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule