AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
I am considering going for away game against Borussia Dortmund.
Can somebody help, where I can get tickets for Milan fans seat zone?
I am myself from Estonia.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Tickets for Newcastle go from Season ticket phase straight to general sale. Why don’t they do a CRN round?

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Thank you very much for this phenomenal news. It will be my first time on San Sieo, can't wait!!!!!

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Game v Juve is on 22 October on San Siro. Anyone has any idea when they will go out for sale?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Is anyone going to Newcastle V Milan at St James???

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I'm looking for attending the Milan derby on April 2024 and I have several questions :
The game will be on sunday evening for sure ?
Is there any chance to have 2 tickets without being a season ticket holder or a CRN card holder ?

Thanks a lot for your help :beer:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I'm looking for attending the Milan derby on April 2024 and I have several questions :
The game will be on sunday evening for sure ?
Is there any chance to have 2 tickets without being a season ticket holder or a CRN card holder ?

Thanks a lot for your help :beer:
Hello. The date and time will be confirmed 1-2 moths before or something like that. So the game can take place on sunday but it can also be changed for friday/saturday. Yes you can get tickets without being a ticket holder but it wont be easy.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hello. The date and time will be confirmed 1-2 moths before or something like that. So the game can take place on sunday but it can also be changed for friday/saturday. Yes you can get tickets without being a ticket holder but it wont be easy.
What issues are there with not being a card holder?

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is anyone going to Newcastle V Milan at St James???

I want to but I'd much rather get tickets for the away section than try to blend in again like at Spurs last year

does anyone know if the CL away games tend to sell out during the season ticket holders phase or will any be left for the CRN phase?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want to but I'd much rather get tickets for the away section than try to blend in again like at Spurs last year

does anyone know if the CL away games tend to sell out during the season ticket holders phase or will any be left for the CRN phase?
A Scottish guy in a kilt and a Tonali jersey will be absolutely fine in Newcastle lol...

I'm on the right track re: getting away section tickets, but last resort I'll get home support tickets I reckon... fuck it lol.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A Scottish guy in a kilt and a Tonali jersey will be absolutely fine in Newcastle lol...

I'm on the right track re: getting away section tickets, but last resort I'll get home support tickets I reckon... fuck it lol.

I think I might book a refundable hotel and see how it goes...

there's a CRN phase for the away section in Dortmund so I'm assuming the Newcastle match will be the same

but yeah maybe home section as a last resort and we can find some other milanisti for strength in numbers :D I just really wanted to be with the curva in Tottenham, had a great time anyway but would have liked to sing and jump a bit more

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think I might book a refundable hotel and see how it goes...

there's a CRN phase for the away section in Dortmund so I'm assuming the Newcastle match will be the same

but yeah maybe home section as a last resort and we can find some other milanisti for strength in numbers :D I just really wanted to be with the curva in Tottenham, had a great time anyway but would have liked to sing and jump a bit more
I'll not make it on Tuesday now so I'm 100% trying for the away leg in Newcastle... if you're going let me know, beers?

I'm looking at my calendar and trying to sort a trip for Dortmund or PSG.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If there is a pre-sale for CRN holders, your chances to get a ticket without the card are lower. I guess you could go the viagogo route to be guaranteed a seat, but the prices there are criminal in my view.
Oh yeah the majority of good or cheap tickets go in the pre-sale, I knew that... I thought there was maybe something else. I've not been to a match for a long time unfortunately.

I'm making up for lost time haha...

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Unfortunately might be breaking off my vacation in Italy due to the vad weather in the upcoming week. Will go to Milan - Newcastle tomorrow but also got tickets to Milan - Hellas that I might want to sell. Anyone experience with a smart way of selling/offering tickets?

Edit, nvm. We’re staying 😃

Last edited:

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
any season ticket holders here who can see whether there are still away tickets available for Dortmund?

trying to see if any of the CL away games will get to the CRN phase or if they'll all sell out immediately

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer.
There will be a phase for season ticket holders then a CRN phase ?
Can I find the ticket prices for the last season somewhere ?

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer.
There will be a phase for season ticket holders then a CRN phase ?
Can I find the ticket prices for the last season somewhere ?
As far as i know yes first are the ticket holders then the CRN and then for everyone.
About the prices you should constantly chech -https://singletickets.acmilan.com/en/-. The game v Inter will probably have similar prices like the games v Juve/Napoli etc so you could check those and make an idea about the pricing

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
If anyone wants to go to Milan-PSG, tickets are on sale already, see below.
SmartSelect_20230923_111105_AC Milan.jpg

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was on a really nice streak with some great Milan games in the last 2 years I visited. But the last 3 (Inter home CL 1st leg, Newcastle & Hellas) were really underwhelming. It was almost like a therapy session sharing my frustrations with 70k like minded.

Reaction score
As far as i know yes first are the ticket holders then the CRN and then for everyone.
About the prices you should constantly chech -https://singletickets.acmilan.com/en/-. The game v Inter will probably have similar prices like the games v Juve/Napoli etc so you could check those and make an idea about the pricing
Thank you.
Tickets for Milan v Juve will go on sale 3 weeks before the game ?

And something different, if anyone has any good tips for the hotels (for a 3 nights stay), that would be very nice.

Thank you in advance :zlatanup:

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
hey all so I'm planning to go to the second Milan-inter game in April. if yall have any recommendations. its going to be my first time in Italy going to go for about a week. do i stay in Milan? do i work my way up or down to Milan. any advice would be appreciated.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
hey all so I'm planning to go to the second Milan-inter game in April. if yall have any recommendations. its going to be my first time in Italy going to go for about a week. do i stay in Milan? do i work my way up or down to Milan. any advice would be appreciated.
Stay near the duomo or near the central train station

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I saw on Milan official website the ticket sales phases for Milan v Juve. It mentions only Season ticket holder phase and General sale. What about the CRN card holders ? Are they included in the season ticket holder phase ?

Thank you.

Reaction score
I am a season ticket holder, and will only use about half my tickets. I want to be able to sell my unused tickets.

It is relatively easy to give them away, the recipient just needs to get a CRN card first.

I have not figured out how to sell them, as it does not seem possible to list them on sites like Viagogo, although I see lots of tickets on those sites so it must be possible.

Does anyone know how to resell season tickets?

Also, if you want to buy some just message me.

Edit: looking to sell a pair in section B for the Juventus match tomorrow.