Europa League Qualif. Play off Round: Rio Ave vs AC Milan 01/10/2020 21:00 CET

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
yey
sad our result will need to be carried by defense and midfield because attack is :lol:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is this Daniel Maldini nonsense being floated?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What are the rumored line ups

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What are the rumored line ups

Expected lineup vs. Rio Ave according to Sky:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Saelemaekers; Colombo

Daniel Maldini could start against Rio Ave instead of Colombo, according to Sky

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Match daaaaaaay
Lets fckn gooo!!!

giphy.gif

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Expected lineup vs. Rio Ave according to Sky:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Saelemaekers; Colombo

Daniel Maldini could start against Rio Ave instead of Colombo, according to Sky

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samu has been such a weak link so far, it will be interesting to see if Diaz starts on the right again.

If Leao has a good 45 mins in him then I might be tempted to start him on the left and Salad on the right and go for early goals, if he only has 30 in him then let him play the last 30.

I think it will be an easier game than Bodo given there's no mismatch in fitness levels this time.

If Leao only has a half in him i'd rather it be the second half, against more tired legs.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan forward Lorenzo Colombo should start against Rio Ave, as coach Stefano Pioli leans on the same XI who overcame Bodo/Glimt in the Europa League.

The match kicks off at 20.00 UK time.

Milan fight Rio Ave for a place in the group stages of the Europa League tonight, a feat worth €15m should the Rossoneri succeed.

And coach Stefano Pioli seems set to give Colombo the responsibility up front in the play-off against the Portuguese side.

Colombo, who scored against Bodo/Glimt last Thursday, should have Hakan Calhanoglu in support again, with Samu Castillejo and Alexis Saelemaekers completing the attacking trident behind the lone striker.

Franck Kessie and Ismael Bennacer will most likely continue in the middle, keeping Sandro Tonali out of the starting line-up.

Ahead of goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, Simon Kjaer and Matteo Gabbia continue their partnership in the heart of the defence, with Theo Hernandez at left-back and Davide Calabria at right.

Rio Ave, who beat Besiktas on penalties in the last round, are expected to play in the same 4-2-3-1 formation, and former Chievo Verona attacker Lucas Piazon should start on the wing.

The 26-year-old moved on loan from Chelsea last term, having spent 2018-19 at Chievo.

Milan (probable): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Saelemaekers; Colombo

Rio Ave (probable): Kieszek; Ivo Pinto, Borevkovic, Santos, Reis; Tarantini, Felipe Augustino; Piazon, Francisco Geraldes, Carlos Mane; Moreira

Referee: Jesus Gil (ESP)

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
We should win this easily

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maldini will apparently start ahead of Colombo.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Not super enthused by the idea but if Pioli is considering that he must have his reasons.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
There are select countries in which you can watch the game on the app.

Canada and US for sure.

If there is a local channel broadcasting it, you can’t watch it on the app.

So, Hitchens, since Amedia.no is broadcasting the game, you can’t watch on the app.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So, Hitchens, since Amedia.no is broadcasting the game, you can?t watch on the app.

I'm Pingu-dependent tonight. Amedia owns every small shit paper in Norway, none of which I'm interested in paying money for.

I actually pay 30 bucks a month for a service that owns EL, CL and also F1(my new hobby). But are they screening the game? Of course not. They stream the Spurs game and delegate our game to that shit conglomerate.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
I'm Pingu-dependent tonight. Amedia owns every small shit paper in Norway, none of which I'm interested in paying money for.

I actually pay 30 bucks a month for a service that owns EL, CL and also F1(my new hobby). But are they screening the game? Of course not. They stream the Spurs game and delegate our game to that shit conglomerate.

:lol:

I'm self-isolating in an apartment in Bahrain, the TV has 100s of sports channels showing football from various Arab countries but do they have the channel that's showing the game here? No. :proud:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's okay friends, I am here.

tenor.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
:star:

Shitty WiFi here too, hoping it will hold up.

The top streams I post are usually adaptive/selective quality so you can select a lower bitrate. Worse quality but more stable if your connection is slow.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

I'm self-isolating in an apartment in Bahrain, the TV has 100s of sports channels showing football from various Arab countries but do they have the channel that's showing the game here? No. :proud:

Hope you get to see it bro.

Two and half hours left! Forzaaaaaaaa

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Starting Maldini would be really dumb. He might be the worst player in the squad and is clearly not ready.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao, Maldini and Colombo cannot last a full match anyway, so at least two if not all of them will play.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Formazione ufficiale Milan: Donnarumma, Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Hernandez, Kessie, Bennacer, Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Saelemaekers, Maldini

Schedule