• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I would sell bonucci, snake, silva not gonna mention the obvious kalinic etc...

I would say those are the must sell/terminate contract:

dolla bros, silva, kalinic, mauri, borini, antonelli, abate, montolivo, simic, vergara musacchio*

*depending on bonucci

I would keep borini if he didn't make starter wages (grazie mirabelli)

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Monto was told his contract is being terminated after the squad for the US tour was announced. Way to treat a former captain and long term servant of the club. Don't like this unempathetic approach to management.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Definitely, also a very stupid move. We are wasting money to get rid of a useful player :fp:

Without Monto and most likely Loca we have exactly zero depth in midfield. Not a problem per se but we can´t spend much either.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Montolivo has been the greatest symbol of our decline in my opinion.

Happy to see him shown the door. He has never been more than a mediocrity.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The decision is correct. The manner in which it was handled is not. He's been here for 6 years. He deserved to be told In person that he was being sacked by Gattuso not by the team manager.

What makes you think that Gattuso hasn’t done that?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Not really, it´s just a framing of this board. Symbols of decline are players like Constant, Traore or Mesbah, not the few bright spots of the dark years like Monto or Bona.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
So Monto was told his contract is being terminated after the squad for the US tour was announced. Way to treat a former captain and long term servant of the club. Don't like this unempathetic approach to management.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

journalists are saying Montolivo is leaving soon every time a clue makes them think it is remotely likely since 2015

i don't know if he's staying or not, but him not being part of the US tour doesn't mean shit, and it's all they've got to justify them spreading news about him leaving.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not really, it´s just a framing of this board. Symbols of decline are players like Constant, Traore or Mesbah, not the few bright spots of the dark years like Monto or Bona.

Thinking monto is a bright spot :lol:

Dude, get real.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Riccardo Montolivo, one of the bright spots of the dark years.

Imagine.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
so our budget is 50 mils plus sales?? :lol::lol::lol:

what sales??? everyone is still here!!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so our budget is 50 mils plus sales?? :lol::lol::lol:

what sales??? everyone is still here!!

thats why I'm hoping for the next month there's a player leaving every 2-3 days.

theres noway the new management will keep this ridiculous wage budget, at least I hope so.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Although he did quite well off the bench last season without any reluctance, he isn't earning a substitute's wages.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Honestly if we sign Badelj, winger + ST

And keep Bonucci and other “first team players” I’m more than happy with that

This is exactly what needs to be done

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would say those are the must sell/terminate contract:

dolla bros, silva, kalinic, mauri, borini, antonelli, abate, montolivo, simic, vergara musacchio*

*depending on bonucci

I would keep borini if he didn't make starter wages (grazie mirabelli)
Agreed.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Someone has to start cleaning this mess... Express Out Montolivo, Abate, Antonelli, Mauri, Gomez + Sell Kalinic & Silva if you will bring Higuain here. Depay, Higuain, Ceballos Thanks Leo.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Michele Uva appreciates being sought out by Milan to become a director in the club but he seems intended to continue his career in UEFA [Sky]

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Abate, Antonelli & Mauri should all go the Montolivo way.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dead news day?

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The only striker i want milan to sign is Anthony Martial. Rather than pay 60m for higuain or morata, i would gladly pay 70m for martial. With martial you know u are getting a player who is comfortable playing as a winger or striker. To maximize his potential i would gladly play him in a 2 striker formation with Calhanoglu/Ceballos just behind. A player like martial would make andre silva and cutrone thrive. Martial, badelj, meyer, and paredes are all i need this summer. We could even sell suso to fund his purchase or keep suso and play a 4231 formation even though i would prefer the 4312 with martial as supporting striker. We are not so far from building a team that can challenge for top 4. If it were up to me i would sign up all the decent free players available and spend all the money on martial. A player like ceballos would be a bonus depending on whether we can get him on loan. Missing out on paredes after getting all four of badelj, meyer, bernard and ceballos won't even hurt one bit

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The only striker i want milan to sign is Anthony Martial. Rather than pay 60m for higuain or morata, i would gladly pay 70m for martial. With martial you know u are getting a player who is comfortable playing as a winger or striker. To maximize his potential i would gladly play him in a 2 striker formation with Calhanoglu/Ceballos just behind. A player like martial would make andre silva and cutrone thrive. Martial, badelj, meyer, and paredes are all i need this summer. We could even sell suso to fund his purchase or keep suso and play a 4231 formation even though i would prefer the 4312 with martial as supporting striker. We are not so far from building a team that can challenge for top 4. If it were up to me i would sign up all the decent free players available and spend all the money on martial. A player like ceballos would be a bonus depending on whether we can get him on loan. Missing out on paredes after getting all four of badelj, meyer, bernard and ceballos won't even hurt one bit

The price for Martial is 90m. Forget about it. We keep changing the formation yet, Rino seems content to continue with 433.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Juve going for Alex Telles to replace Alex Sandro. Quality LB.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan wants around €35M for Bonucci, in order to prevent big capital losses. With Leonardo in charge of Milan, the deal would be easier for PSG, due to Leonardo's connections with PSG. The deal will take some days to progress, due to change of Milan's management. [CorSera]

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Umberto Gandini is flying today with Roma to the US as a club director but he is getting prepared to return to Milan. He will be Milan’s Chief Executive Officer, in charge of re-establishing relations with UEFA
[Il Tempo]

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan wants around €35M for Bonucci, in order to prevent big capital losses. With Leonardo in charge of Milan, the deal would be easier for PSG, due to Leonardo's connections with PSG. The deal will take some days to progress, due to change of Milan's management. [CorSera]

35m

chloe.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Bonucci shud stop being a dick and cut his salary down to monto's salary until such a time we make it back into CL. That will save his arse from getting transferred

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

grazie leo
sell it to psg
we dont need wc player anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.