The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
and why he would accept?

I'm assuming he won't be able to take any other job till the summer anyway. Of course he's not obliged to take it but he shouldn't have been sacked in the first place without a proper manager/solution in place.

The appointment of Gattuso shows the frailty of this management, firstly they convinced Lee to keep Montella on board after the loss to Juve and despite the time they had bought themselves they weren't able to secure a seasoned veteran to come in and steady the ship.

On a side note - I hope Jorge Mendes and Fosun group take an interest - their Wolves team is on the way to the PL and the whole system/model is working so far.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont see him accepting.
after all this move would make us even more a laughing stock than we are now.

i did want montella out , but seeing that there was no real alternative i was ok with him staying till the end of the season.... i want to see all these noobs here screaming ''montella out no matter what''. are they satisfied now?

my best hopes now are 3
1.ranieri till summer
2. pellegrini as a caretaker
3. tassoti as a caretaker till end of the year
any of these 3 along with a good invest of 2 creative players (lw, cam) in january
market
and when i say a good invest i dont mean jankto type of players....but real good ones like pastore, fekir , dimaria lucas moura etc

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so after many years of random transfers we have a clear picture of the situation

in the short term its better to have a squad of 3 wc stars and 22 fodders , than having 10-15 average good players and the rest fodders.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I still stand by sacking Montella. This Milan is still mainly his fault. He choose the players and he's the reason our players look like they're still in July.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
so after many years of random transfers we have a clear picture of the situation

in the short term its better to have a squad of 3 wc stars and 22 fodders , than having 10-15 average good players and the rest fodders.

2011 proved this.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Don Silvio Berlusconi:

“I would like it if Kaka returned to the club.”

“I would like it as I would like many things. For an example, to see some players at Milan that are at the same stature of those that were there before.”

He gets it.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don Silvio Berlusconi:

“I would like it as I would like many things. For an example, to see some players at Milan that are at the same stature of those that were there before.”

He gets it.

like nocerino?rami?traore?muntari?
he doesnt explain

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
like nocerino?rami?traore?muntari?
he doesnt explain

I'm sure he meant the champions like Kaka. Players that consistently perform and are always capable of making the difference.

We only have Suso that's capable, never consistent though.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure he meant the champions like Kaka. Players that consistently perform and are always capable of making the difference.

We only have Suso that's capable, never consistent though.

and why didnt he bought them himself last years if he wanted so much to see them play?

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
it took 4 years of unprecedented spending for man city to even enter top4.
they spent 180m/year 10 years ago which is like over 300m/year nowadays.
so i recommend patience

Fröhliche Weihnachten
Joyeux Noël
Buon Natale

:star: :thumbsup: one season will not fix ten years of poor management.

Montella is still on Milan's payroll, would make sense to bring him back. Just need to see this season through without any further damage before we can hope for a better manager. No one in their right mind frame - unless extremely desperate - would take over this shit show.

We could still be in the mix for the last EL spot and potentially get lucky in the EL itself but Montella coming back wouldn't be the worst thing as the team hasn't improved at all under Gattuso.

Montella deserved to be fired but at the end of the season! Appointing Gattuso who is clearly not ready, nor was Leo, pippo or Dorf. Major transitions like this take time. It does not produce miracle turn around immediately.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
and why didnt he bought them himself last years if he wanted so much to see them play?

The resources required were not available. I'm sure he wanted the new owners to buy at least one or two top players. We got Bonucci, unfortunately a defender can only contribute so much to winning matches.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Tassotti would be the best option.

Yeah, he was my wish too as interim after Montella. He knows the club super well, has more knowledge in regards to tactics than Gattuso - at least I think that's fair to assume and he'd probably be okay to work this until summer and than return to his job in the Ukraine.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, he was my wish too as interim after Montella. He knows the club super well, has more knowledge in regards to tactics than Gattuso - at least I think that's fair to assume and he'd probably be okay to work this until summer and than return to his job in the Ukraine.

It would be Tassottis their time to be T1 at Milan. He always did well...I think he’ll be loyal to his current job.

Don Silvio Berlusconi:

He gets it.

Shame he didn’t bring the legendarios during his spell.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berlusconi needs to stfu.
We are getting fined for FFP violations thanks to his amazing presidential years. :star:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
‘‘Twas the day of Christmas and all through Milan

not a point could be found, and the all games were a yawn

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
ritiro was banned in hopes of a boost

But dollarumma kept calling PSG, asking to be seduced

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Tasotti sucks too, wouldn't have made a difference

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mirabelli & Fassone maxed their credit for all of its worth

In hopes of earning a champions league berth

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
selling kucka was ******ed and made no sense, he clearly would of accepted a backup role here and gets good goals for us

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
i dont see him accepting.
after all this move would make us even more a laughing stock than we are now.

i did want montella out , but seeing that there was no real alternative i was ok with him staying till the end of the season.... i want to see all these noobs here screaming ''montella out no matter what''. are they satisfied now?

my best hopes now are 3
1.ranieri till summer
2. pellegrini as a caretaker
3. tassoti as a caretaker till end of the year
any of these 3 along with a good invest of 2 creative players (lw, cam) in january
market
and when i say a good invest i dont mean jankto type of players....but real good ones like pastore, fekir , dimaria lucas moura etc

Fassone has stated that no players will be bought in January.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The thing is we bought so many new players and none of them really raised our technical quality, how many players do we have that can come out of a 1 v 1 easily bona(on his day), suso, andre silva(couple times). None of our fullbacks are capable of this, they barely even get the chance to cross from the byline.

No matter how much you pass the ball you will need your more technical players to open up spaces or retain possession in awkward positions to have that cutting edge. People believe a more experienced coach is all we're missing to challenge the top four but that's just piece of the issue. Delu was a big help last season, Kessie may be a tank but Pasalic was much better technically than him.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
calciomercato: AC Milan and Inter set to face off in the Coppa Italia, a look back to 2000 when Fassone was a linesman
Source

WTF???
I thought Fassone-Linesman was a joke.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
calciomercato: AC Milan and Inter set to face off in the Coppa Italia, a look back to 2000 when Fassone was a linesman
Source

WTF???
I thought Fassone-Linesman was a joke.

1402070338369344311963638.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule