Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raul, Casillas, Santa Cruz, Gourcuff, Pato
why all guys talking muntari in bonaventura thread, all get out

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Muntari in a match... shit, shit, shit, scores a goal somehow, shit, shit, shit, the final whistle = omg he is our best/second best midfielder, that is why he also played in a ucl final :proud:

Muntari scores a lot of goals, but the best positive difference he makes is defensively - especially when we've fielded a 3 man midfield. An enormous difference.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Watch your nails though

y3Yxr.gif

new scarf~~!
new nails~~!
special picture dedication to all allegri haters + illuminati agents!!!!!

5216242896_5eee9aa3a9_m.jpg

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Bonaventura, che giocate. Jack esalta Inzaghi: "Abbiamo preso un campione"

after yesterdays mini game pipoo was amaized by bonaventura he told gallani ohh man we bought great player ,he was great as lw but in that position he wont play and he was also great in mid in second half

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I really hope this guy knows a thing or two about defending and closing down spaces because with Montolivo's injury and our midfield's shortcomings there is definitely at least one spot up for grabs. Poli isn't too convincing and if Bona can fill that spot, we'll have a stable midfield until Montolivo returns. If he can stamp his authority, we can send Van whatever back to Chelsea.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hope this guy knows a thing or two about defending and closing down spaces because with Montolivo's injury and our midfield's shortcomings there is definitely at least one spot up for grabs. Poli isn't too convincing and if Bona can fill that spot, we'll have a stable midfield until Montolivo returns. If he can stamp his authority, we can send Van whatever back to Chelsea.

his defesive work is huge and his tackling is also very good i have to say this could be great signing

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inzaghi was so impressed by the performance of Jack Bonaventura that he congratulated Galliani again for the last-minute operation.

He should thank Zaccardo

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Inzaghi called Galliani after the training match yesterday and talked about Bonaventura: "What a player, we got a champion." #Gazzetta

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
his defesive work is huge and his tackling is also very good i have to say this could be great signing

Yes, nothing against him but I think Bonaventura will do more then Poli. Jack does a lot on the pitch...it's why Printer and Jube wanted him, but since Conte left Jube seemed to lose interest.

I am a bit surprised that not many people seem to know too much about Jack.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I've watched like 3, 4 90min games of Atalanta last year. Mostly with my brother when we played them and inter-atalanta etc. And every time we were saying how this player seem good etc. So Im satisfied with Bonaventura in Milan. Hopefully he'll play on high level. I have a good feeling. (but also had one abou Saponara so :) )

Benvenuto Jack.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, nothing against him but I think Bonaventura will do more then Poli. Jack does a lot on the pitch...it's why Printer and Jube wanted him, but since Conte left Jube seemed to lose interest.

I am a bit surprised that not many people seem to know too much about Jack.

i dont understand ,i told that jack has huge defensive abilites and that he tackles are very good

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Muntari scores a lot of goals, but the best positive difference he makes is defensively - especially when we've fielded a 3 man midfield. An enormous difference.

I think Muntari will be starter in the first games, but in the end i think Bonaventura will play more games than him.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
Inzaghi called Galliani after the training match yesterday and talked about Bonaventura: "What a player, we got a champion." #Gazzetta

prove it to us, pippo.

and seriously stop the muntari stuff omg

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Muntari is one of our better players, I don't understand people on this forum. im going to buy a Muntari shirt ive already decided. initially I wanted prince 10 but we sold him, then I wanted Mario but we sold him. i'm going to get Muntari before we sell him

Can you want a Zaccardo, Essien, Agazzi jersey while you're at it?

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Can you want a Zaccardo, Essien, Agazzi jersey while you're at it?
Remind me who scored against juve barca Lazio etc? The guy is absolutely clutch. Only an idiot doesn't realize his value to this team. You guys focus too much on his mistakes. He's not a WC player but he's a real team player

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Remind me who scored against juve barca Lazio etc? The guy is absolutely clutch. Only an idiot doesn't realize his value to this team. You guys focus too much on his mistakes. He's not a WC player but he's a real team player

Muntari is more than ok. Especially at the beginning of the league, when most of player haven't reached top condition, he can make the difference with his pace + he scores.

But i'm sure Bonaventura will make our team better.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ah, Zeusftw lying again. Not surprised.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Fuck Muntari haters, he is not a great player, but he is not a fodder. He helped us many times vs big teams.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Muntari is the most inconsistent decent/average/good(?) player

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this jack nickname for giacome bonaventura.

Jack sounds like his indian call centre name :fp:

Also it has a creepy interisti feel to it. Them turds normally give their players homosexual latino names like chu chu and pipi :fp:

Giacome bonaventura has "come" "bona" and "entur" in the name for fucks sake. We can do better :proud:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Muntari is a shit player.
He could be our second best midfielder in a midfield of shit.
Poli at least is younger but again nothing special.
Monto not shit but he is average.
DJ is a beast but he tend to under achieve when surrounded with two of the above three.

So , lets pray that Bona & VanG turn out good and maybe we could add DJ to them & end up having an ok midfield of three.

Schedule