• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Fair enough. I guess he deserves another season with a better squad. I hope hes the one........... because if he's not, then Mancini will probably succeed him. I swear if that guy steps a foot in this club....

Forza Wincenzo

I'd be so fucking disgusted with Mancini :lol:

Conte I dislike as a person but he is at least a very capable manager.
No but honestly, Montella really isn't a bad coach. Just look at some games in the first half of the season. Pretty good job and even in some draws and losses over the course of the season the team played well, our finishing/strikers were really bad though.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well i think the loss of monto, bona during an important stretch in the season when we were doing well changed his plans a bit. We can give Monto shit but he was decent at the beginning of the season, it would have been perfect if he was fit and we could have alternated between he and Loca, but the Montella had to change everything around especially when Loca's performances started to drop. To be honest we were playing really good football at the beginning of the year till everything went to shit from that udinese game, that was the season changer

We were not playing well, we were just super lucky!

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
If Borini means we won't sign Kalinic in order to save money for quality signings elsewhere, then i'm all for it, but if we still go for Kalinic then something in the mind of the management seriously went wrong.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

O really, if anything u can say we were unlucky vs roma,napoli and atalanta which were some of the teams we played during that spell i was referring to. We were lucky against torino, but that udinese game is when it all went to shit, lost one of our most influential players and also were at the wrong end of bad refereeing.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This is so incorrect that it makes me wonder whether you didn't watch our games or if you actually are a Milan fan at all.

Dubious.

The amount of shitty refereeing we had to endure alone makes "super lucky" or even "lucky" completely out of place when describing our season.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
I don't think he'd see it much differently. I guess he'd rule it out completely whereas I think there is a slight possibility as with everything in life :lol:
Weigl rumour is indeed funny. No club can get him. Would love him at Bayern, but no chance unfortunately.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Criticism of Montella is a little weird because he got Fiorentina into 4th place every season he managed them, plus EL semis and Coppa final. Our goal is top 4 next season, and unless we get more than those we are obviously linked with (Conti, etc) I think that's very doable.

He's done well, with less. He took the same squad as Miha and did better, with more injuries.

Montella deserves his chance and our trust. I don't get or like the Borini transfer, but whatever, I sincerely doubt he's coming for any sort of significant playing time.

I also think it's worth noting that while the bulk of the team should be in place for preseason, getting something big towards the end isn't ridiculous. This isn't B&G. They've actually gotten players ahead of time meaning that what comes late is just a bonus to push us closer to Scudetto challenging.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weigl rumour is indeed funny. No club can get him. Would love him at Bayern, but no chance unfortunately.

Yeah as I said, I'd like to see some more concrete proof of interest from BOTH sides before anything. He'd be a dream signing but I think that's just media throwing out a wild name to get clicks :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Criticism of Montella is a little weird because he got Fiorentina into 4th place every season he managed them, plus EL semis and Coppa final. Our goal is top 4 next season, and unless we get more than those we are obviously linked with (Conti, etc) I think that's very doable.

He's done well, with less. He took the same squad as Miha and did better, with more injuries.

Montella deserves his chance and our trust. I don't get or like the Borini transfer, but whatever, I sincerely doubt he's coming for any sort of significant playing time.

I also think it's worth noting that while the bulk of the team should be in place for preseason, getting something big towards the end isn't ridiculous. This isn't B&G. They've actually gotten players ahead of time meaning that what comes late is just a bonus to push us closer to Scudetto challenging.

People look at the last 5 maybe 10 games and draw conclusions without looking at context and causation. They judge the season on a quarter or an eight of the games.

Montella gets very good grades from me because he passes both the eye and stat test. Considering expectations before the season he managed very well, especially pre collapse that has to be attributed more to injuries than anything else.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Im getting killed my by EPL fanboy friends...

This Borini transfer is even worse than the Matri transfer.

19622695_1655090687858272_951946180_n.png

there is literally nothing I can say to defend this shit :fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
There's nothing you can say to defend the fact that you hold logical conversations with EPL fans

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im getting killed my by EPL fanboy friends...

This Borini transfer is even worse than the Matri transfer.

19622695_1655090687858272_951946180_n.png

there is literally nothing I can say to defend this shit :fp:

Just remind them of their money spent to winning relevant title ratio. When we fuck up a transfer it's a 6 mil transfer. When they fuck up they buy garbage for absurd fees :lol:

Seriously, no matter how bad it's going, EPL fans are some of the last people who's opinion I'd care about.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
People actually arguing with kids over the social medias.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Just remind them of their money spent to winning relevant title ratio. When we fuck up a transfer it's a 6 mil transfer. When they fuck up they buy garbage for absurd fees :lol:

Seriously, no matter how bad it's going, EPL fans are some of the last people who's opinion I'd care about.

tbf, cr7 of directors spent 90 million in 2015 to finish 7th.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
No sane person would make a signing like Borini IMO...

Mirabelli must be related to him or something...

The guy is so bad. He fails at everything he tries.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
No sane person would make a signing like Borini IMO...

Mirabelli must be related to him or something...

The guy is so bad. He fails at everything he tries.

Career total 30 in 135 apps. Last 2 seasons: 13 in 73..seriously what the fuck kind of signing is this?

Has to be some money laundering bull shit...:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp::fp: :fp:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I am telling you that is conspiracy. Borini has something about mirabelli.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Today Milan will meet for Conti. The difference is only €2-3m and could be solved by including Petagna's future sale clause. [@AntoVitiello]

Conti to @MilanNewsit: "As soon as I heard Milan wanted me, I decided I want to play there. I know an agreement will be reached today."

Well that is nice to hear. Players that wanted to be here, are always welcomed :thumbsup:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Today Milan will meet for Conti. The difference is only €2-3m and could be solved by including Petagna's future sale clause. [@AntoVitiello]

Conti to @MilanNewsit: "As soon as I heard Milan wanted me, I decided I want to play there. I know an agreement will be reached today."

Well that is nice to hear. Players that wanted to be here, are always welcomed :thumbsup:

:proud::star:

Last edited:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Genoa, agreement with Milan. Near Lapadula
According to reports Primocanale, Milan and Genoa would have already reached an agreement on the basis of 12 million for landing in the Italian-Peruvian attacker.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and news says that borini was alternative to keita and now hakan will play lw

come on hakan isnt winger

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
and news says that borini was alternative to keita and now hakan will play lw

come on hakan isnt winger

Lol come on you honestly think the management looked at Borini as an alternative to Keita? Borini has been linked to us before we had an agreement with Lazio for Keita. Borini is back up at best here.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol come on you honestly think the management looked at Borini as an alternative to Keita? Borini has been linked to us before we had an agreement with Lazio for Keita. Borini is back up at best here.

Non è l'alternativa, ma era un patto con lotito. Titolare sarà @hakanc10

i dont write before i see something

it says that it wasnt alternative but that we had deal with lotito we would pay biglia and keita and leave borini to lazio and now we are getting borini and hakan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Non è l'alternativa, ma era un patto con lotito. Titolare sarà @hakanc10

i dont write before i see something

it says that it wasnt alternative but that we had deal with lotito we would pay biglia and keita and leave borini to lazio and now we are getting borini and hakan

What I'm trying to say is you don't need to believe everything you read. There's no way Borini is an alternative to anyone, he is strictly signed for depth purposes. Hakan on the other hand could be but I doubt it as they're completely different players.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no,when and how many times you watched him

You want exact dates and broadcasting channels or what? Two assists vs Dortmund, goal vs Bayern, two goals against Hertha. In these games he played on the left. We can play anywhere, but his best games are on the left.

Since, we're on the topic, I must ask too "when and how many times you watched him"

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule