Abate and pozzi loand to napoli

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Passion for *9* said:
Nobody wants to field the complete Primavera... so don't play dumb :rolleyes:

Of course those young players would be getting a chance if Ancelotti + co. didn't insist on playing out-of-form players JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE HIGHER UP IN THE PECKING ORDER. If BGA* were a little.. just a little.. adventurous + daring + open to try sth not so conventional by Milan standards, those young players would not only remain with the club, they'd also get a chance to play. We're not talking regular starter here, but the occasional experiment at a time when Seedorf, Pirlo, Kaka' + co. play worse than our village team :rolleyes:

I'm sure you noticed Roma's midfield lineup. And ? Have De Rossi, Aquilani + later De Martino sucked worse than our 'established worldclass (my ass) meravigliosi' ? I don't think so ! In fact they did quite well :o

All the excuses + explanations + justifications people come up with here just don't cut it.

Btw, this was Arsenal's lineup tonight when they played + beat Everton in the Carling Cup:
Almunia, Hoyte, Djourou, Senderos, Karbassiyoon, Pennant, Edu (Larsson 65), Flamini, Smith (Owusu-Abeyie 20), Lupoli (Cregg 89), Van Persie.

A kindergarden !!! :eek:

I don't expect Ancelotti to radically change his approach + attitude + become as progressive + forward-thinking as Wenger, but a tiny little bit of courage + just as much faith in his young players could actually come to Milan's rescue this year :o

*BGA = Berlusconi Galliani Ancelotti
Why would Milan play 'kids' when have established world class players. Do you think they would get a game at Milan?

They are comming mid-talble while we are comming 2nd. In the last 2 years we have won everything.

Would Mexes and Aquilani get a game if Roma had Samuel and Emerson. No, of course not. Becasue the latter 2 are world class players. Like Nesta and Pilro.

Arsenal, similar to Man Utd uses 'kids' for the cup. This is very logical. It is a Cup. Do you think they would do it in the normal games? Lets have a look.

Jens Lehmann Ashley Cole Pascal Cygan Bisan Lauren Kolo Toure Francesc Fabregas Fredrik Ljungberg Robert Pires Patrick Vieira Thierry Henry Jose Antonio Reyes

THere last league game. Hmm.. not alot of youth there. Cesc is a freak. No other club world wide has a player like him. bar Cesc there side looks very Milan like. Mix of player ages, mostly older.

Youth is not used by any large club world wide.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
So how are those two doin' in Napoli ?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Melbourne said:
Why would Milan play 'kids' when have established world class players. Do you think they would get a game at Milan?

They are comming mid-talble while we are comming 2nd. In the last 2 years we have won everything.

Would Mexes and Aquilani get a game if Roma had Samuel and Emerson. No, of course not. Becasue the latter 2 are world class players. Like Nesta and Pilro.

Arsenal, similar to Man Utd uses 'kids' for the cup. This is very logical. It is a Cup. Do you think they would do it in the normal games? Lets have a look.

Jens Lehmann Ashley Cole Pascal Cygan Bisan Lauren Kolo Toure Francesc Fabregas Fredrik Ljungberg Robert Pires Patrick Vieira Thierry Henry Jose Antonio Reyes

THere last league game. Hmm.. not alot of youth there. Cesc is a freak. No other club world wide has a player like him. bar Cesc there side looks very Milan like. Mix of player ages, mostly older.

Youth is not used by any large club world wide.

If a player is good enough not matter how young or old he could break into the first team... it might be difficult for youngsters but who says they cant happen.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
If a player is good enough not matter how young or old he could break into the first team... it might be difficult for youngsters but who says they cant happen.
No shit.

If we had a player at the club such as De Rossi, Cesc, Bonjoiv id be happy to see them gret first team games.

We dont. Pozzi is not at the level of Rooney, not becasue he is too young or not good enough, simply he is still growning into a good footballer while Rooney is already awsome.

Pozzi and Abate have a much better chance of playing first team football at Napoli. What they need at the moment in their carrers is regular football.

They will not get it now at Milan.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Melbourne said:
No shit.

If we had a player at the club such as De Rossi, Cesc, Bonjoiv id be happy to see them gret first team games.

We dont. Pozzi is not at the level of Rooney, not becasue he is too young or not good enough, simply he is still growning into a good footballer while Rooney is already awsome.

Pozzi and Abate have a much better chance of playing first team football at Napoli. What they need at the moment in their carrers is regular football.

They will not get it now at Milan.

Exactly who knows they could be as good we just dont know alot of detail about them though... indeed they must be loaned it the best way to im prove there moral and their style of play.

I really think that Pozzi is going to become something special, i mean you dont splash out how much $2 million if he has no potential. Time will tell.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
Exactly who knows they could be as good we just dont know alot of detail about them though... indeed they must be loaned it the best way to im prove there moral and their style of play.

I really think that Pozzi is going to become something special, i mean you dont splash out how much $2 million if he has no potential. Time will tell.
Exactly!!

So going out on loan, playing well then comming back to Milan is by far the best option

:)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Melbourne said:
Exactly!!

So going out on loan, playing well then comming back to Milan is by far the best option

:)

yup. :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pozzi isn't at Napoli anymore. He's in Pescara and he's not playing much. And when he does, he's not scoring. 4 matches, 0 goals.

Abate is still in Napoli though. He's seems to be doing a fine job as he's played in 26 matches this season and scored twice.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kakà,maldini, ronaldinho
if milan paid 2 million euro for him then he must be an awsome talent. i hope he turns out a great player cause milan need a youngster who had still got the drive for succes. I think that the drive for succes is allot less because the stars of milan already whon many titels....
but if pozzi isn't playing much in Pescara i doubt he was worth his money ...

Last edited:

Schedule