The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 22-07-2005, 22:12   #1
Seamus
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Anyone playing for AC Milan
Default Filippo Inzaghi Thread

This is now the Official: Filippo Inzaghi Thread
- Seamus -

Yeah Pippo - here's to an injury free year

Signature
Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
- Benjamin Franklin -

A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
- Benjamin Franklin -

Last edited by Italian Tsar; 22-07-2006 at 10:01. Reason: Had to add the photo
Seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 15:49   #2
Gilardino Jr
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
This is now the Official: Filippo Inzaghi Thread
- Seamus -

Yeah Pippo - here's to an injury free year
i hope he plays well its gonna be a tough fight to who will join sheva upfront pippo is the underdog but never take him out of the situation forza pippo i have confidence in all milan players that includes subs n reserves
Gilardino Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 18:41   #3
Lo Tsar
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes

Pippo is vital to this team if it is to have any success. In my opinion he is the best striker we have in terms of close range finishing, his poached goals are crucial if we are to win any silverware this season so here is to a injury free season for Super Pippo
Lo Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 18:47   #4
cuore
Banned

Fav. Players: Capitano

if only the name of this thread was "Official: Fillipo Inzaghi to Inter"
cuore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 19:18   #5
Inzaghi9
=alta tensione=

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato

I hope he would have injuries nomore...because when he is playing,he is always good for a goal and he's got a great attitude to win.Wish him all the best...
Inzaghi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 23:51   #6
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Could http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=5127 be merged with this one, pls ?

Just so we get some posts in here......

FORZA PIPPO

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 01:11   #7
savicevic10
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio

Just to say, I think the fact we have experience on the bench in the shape of Inzaghi and Vieri is a good thing and more helpful to the team.

Young players need to play game after game in order to develop, Borriello, Kutusov, Colloccini etc, it's useless for them to sit on the bench. And when they come on all they do is run around like headless chickens trying to impress, never really getting into the game, not really improving the situation, make mistakes and then not being given ample opportunity to put it right the next week.

But take someone like Inzaghi and the game versus Juventus at the San Siro this year, he comes on and finds the right positions to get into straight away, and okay he fucked them up but it was ring rustiness from injury more than anything. But he made an IMPACT that could have been matchwinning. Vieri was the same for Inter last year. They know football inside out and they're more likely watching from the bench with a keener eye.

I predict wonderful things happening this year from our reserves and the signing of Vieri now in the context of us signing Gilardino, I think is a good one.

Signature
savicevic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 18:26   #8
Anguisette
Coffee Dragon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuore
Awww, no one deserves such a fate!
Anguisette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 19:08   #9
Bambino D'oro
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguisette
Awww, no one deserves such a fate!
a player to inter is like saying OFFICIAL:INZAGHI DOOMED!!
Bambino D'oro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 19:10   #10
ads216
World Cup Winner

What is the "Official" Status on Inzaghi? How's his ankle, is it 100% healed, will he be ready to go for pre-seaon or does he need additional recuperation time?
ads216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 20:28   #11
Inzaghi9
=alta tensione=

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads216
What is the "Official" Status on Inzaghi? How's his ankle, is it 100% healed, will he be ready to go for pre-seaon or does he need additional recuperation time?
I think there is no official statement,because he is in Antwerp right now to fully recover and that's why he's not on "american tour" with team...he wants to fully recover and be ready for the first game of the new season...wish that he'd be...
Inzaghi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 21:29   #12
Pranjic
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio

If he stays injury free there is no doubt that Pippo will have an impact next season even though it will have to come from the bench.He can still put a couple of balls past Serie A keepers but if his injury problems continue he should be sold during the winter break and a new striker should be brought in to take his place.We can't afford another season with Pippo on the sidelines taking up a lot of money in our wage budget that could be spent on a striker that will get more playing time,I don't really care about the money but it was rather pathetic last season when our only attacking option from the bench was JDT because Pippo was injured.

Signature
Pranjic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 06:02   #13
Dil dil
Banned

Fav. Players: All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Default Inzaghi : content Gila has arrived

INZAGHI: 'Content Gila has arrived'
7/26/2005
ANTWERP - Pippo Inzaghi then spoke about Alberto Gilardino's arrival
at Milan: 'It's true that many consider the players to be similar but
everyone has their own characteristics. I am contect that he is at
Milan and I will look to help him on and off the pitch. Alberto is
only 23 but is a very intelligent young man, a good head on his
shoulders, he'll do well. I will be happy to help him just like
Maldini and Costacurta. I want to follow the example of many of my
team-mates who are an important help on and off the pitch.'
A word for the fans: I feel fine, there are more serious things going
on: 'I will be back, I am relaxed. I don't want my goals to be part of
my memory, I want to get back and score more and live the emotion
again.'
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 09:58   #14
Nesta87
Banned

will see what he would be saying about him wen he relegates him to the bench
Nesta87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 20:13   #15
Seamus
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Anyone playing for AC Milan

Dil dil - this is that last time I am going to warn you. We have created a sticky for each player and this should be posted in there. We are trying to cut down on the multitude of threads by putting them in one place. This should be in the Inzaghi Thread or the Gila Thread whatever one you want. I am going to leave this here for a day or so so that you and everyone else can see the warning. But please make sure that in the future you post these sort of things in the threads already exsisting for each player.

Signature
Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
- Benjamin Franklin -

A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
- Benjamin Franklin -
Seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 21:05   #16
NeSTa_86
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: |*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|

yes really.....i can't understand you.Why you make new and new threats.I don't win anything.

Signature
Bulgarian fan site of AC Milan
http://acmilan-bg.com http://acmilan-bg.com
Here you will find a lot of pictures, news, videos and so on.
FORZA MILAN
NeSTa_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 23:29   #17
liberogrande
Licensed Hattrick Coach

Fav. Players: Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ

Haven't logged on here for ages, glad to see an individual thread for pippo, pity the number of the pages is not as much as some no-name teammates, and some posts are even not about him anyway.

but here I'll say something to get some discuss on here, to help you guys to remember what pippo has contribute to milan for all the last 4 seasons.

Pippo is not the type of player that can make everybody like him.he's not a superstar such as Fransesco Totti or Alex Del Piero, although there're loads of soccer fans piss on the two above, but they ARE welcomed and accepted worldwide.when i mentioned that my favorite soccer player is Filippo Inzaghi, it was like 80% of the reaction were 'nahhhh, he sucks...' or even worse, but anyway, there has been controversy around Pippo since he started his carreer.

you say he cannot dribble, cannot shoot from away the box, or cannot even win a 1 on 1 shot constantly, but have you guys ever noticed the goals he made? no matter how ugly or skillless they are, a goal is a goal.and which footballer doesn't make any mistakes? that's how football supposed to be, right?

one thing 'bout Inzaghi, i really enjoy watchin' him celebratin when he got a goal, it was like his first goal in his career every time--passionate.that's what you need for life, and i can see it so clearly from Pippo.

He is not the type who can decide a match, but i would consider it a miracle for a player neither so strong nor so technical playing for the clubs like Juven and Milan for almost a decade, what do you think made him survive in Serie A? there is a reason, and you know it.

01-02:it was his first season in milan, also for fat carlo after takin' over that wicked Fatih Terim.Cosmin Contra, Pippo and Sheva smashed inter in the derby by 4-2,(what did fat carlo do? a pathetic 0-1 ass-kicked by Christian Vieri.) to me it was the last milan derby i saw with passion(3-1 in 03-04? nahh...), but pippo has done much after that much in that season, and sheva was injured or out of form most of the time, it was like a disaster to milan that season anyway.

02-03:yes, it was the year we won the champions league, remember the victories against bayern munich?Serginho and Pippo did perfect and also a hattrick against deportivo la cruna, don't forget, sheva also did a spectacular one against real madrid up front of Manuel Rui Costa, but he hasn't do much that season anyway.in the final against Juven(what a boring game, it could've be more interesting if sheva's goal is not cancelled by that Deutsch dick), buffon's save for Pippo's header could be recorded into the football museum ...

03-04:then we won the serie A.but getting kicked out by deportivo was really a shame, but these Espanols are crazy bastards after all, all i can say is:'that's what football is all 'bout.' Kaka and Sheva were magnificent.

and for last season, pippo almost disappeared, but he proved his sharp smell of goals in the box in the matches when he came back anyway.

Pippo is no longer young, i know it. all i hope is he could have a good ending for his career and no more injuries for him.and i hope there could be as many matches with him as possible before he hang up his boots.

All the best wishes, let's keep it rocking on.

Signature
liberogrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 02:12   #18
milan*7
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberogrande
...Pippo is not the type of player that can make everybody like him.he's not a superstar such as Fransesco Totti or Alex Del Piero...
Not a superstar?

True, we haven't seen much of him lately but from what I hear he's really living up the celebrity/superstar lifestyle. Just google his name for images & you get the idea. Wearing those sunglasses he always reminds me of a movie star...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberogrande
...one thing 'bout Inzaghi, i really enjoy watchin' him celebratin when he got a goal, it was like his first goal in his career every time--passionate...
Yeah, hope to see more of those.

Forza Pippo!
milan*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 03:29   #19
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuore
LoL

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 05:20   #20
Dil dil
Banned

Fav. Players: All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi

MILAN - Pippo Inzaghi spoke to **********: 'I haven't started running
again as Professor Martens wants to get my legs <a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=Moving">moving</a> like the
others. The Italians living here in Antwerp have come to support me.
It makes me less home-sick

ForZa Inzaghi
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote