Round of 16: Belgium 0-0 USA (ET: 2-1) - Tuesday 01/07/2014 22:00 CEST

Team to qualify for the quarter-finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
hey man, usa has amazing beer. It's just not mass produced. Microbrews.

to be fair, microbrews in general anywhere are great

i have had more beers than i care to admit. belgian beer is nice if you are looking for something light and easy to drink (for pussies).

usa microbrew beer is good if you arent a pussy. flame on.

if you are referring to bud light and budweiser, then yes, it is shit. but the usa has far more to offer than you know. so fuck off

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
craft beers = beer for betas

neckbeard barrel aged

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would want to visit Belgium in the first place

but not everything about the US is better than Belgium
let's not talk about the shitty beer where you guys are so proud on :proud:

but anyway, Forza 'soccer' in this game
the belgians haven't played good football since ... ever?
not in the qualifications and not in this WC

but hey, they have been very efficient with their shitty play

All this negativity towartd belgium has strangely increased my desire to go there. reminds me when I was a kid, I was warned how bad harlem is, so I went there anyway. Got my butt kicked. Must be a lesson here somewhere

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
I have a 6:00 appointment. I'm going to need the US to be like 7 goals up in the 70th minute so I can leave the bar and not get fucked.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Well part of Belgium's economy is predicated on political visitors! Would hope they at least like the money they receive from them.

never heard about this and i follow the politics

be more precise?

and don't come with the king and queen bullshit

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta root for the swiss. If the usa advances, better them then argentina

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
they won't advance.....don't worry

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Argentina is through after extra time, at least the Swiss tired them a bit more than expected...

USA please be kind and let us trough as we have unfinished business with those fucks since 1986, two wrong offsides when it was 0-0 in the semis could have gotten us 2-0 in front yet the fucking sold referee and linesman ruled us unjustly offside and in second half Cocaino erm I mean fucking Maradona rat Napoli scored and they got through. I still didn't forget that and every time I see an Argentina jersey I want to kill, so k thx I have waited enough, just let us trough to rip them a brand new asshole, if you go through they will just eat you alive I'm affraid.

1986 is a long time ago and I still want my revenge, the belgian people want their revenge, God and the Devil want their revenge, we will break Messi in four pieces and I don't want to wait another almost 30 years, I could be already dead from old age by then

Last edited:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
#BEL XI: Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany (c), Vertonghen, Witsel, De Bruyne, Fellaini, Hazard, Mertens, Van Buyten, Origi #WorldCup

#USA XI: Howard, Gonzalez, Bradley, Besler, Beasley, Dempsey (c), Bedoya, Jones, Zusi, Cameron, Johnson #WorldCup

ooh no luckaku

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I got my American themed shirt on :o

Go Soccer!!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Argentina is through after extra time, at least the Swiss tired them a bit more than expected...

USA please be kind and let us trough as we have unfinished business with those fucks since 1986, two wrong offsides when it was 0-0 in the semis could have gotten us 2-0 in front yet the fucking sold referee and linesman ruled us unjustly offside and in second half Cocaino erm I mean fucking Maradona rat Napoli scored and they got through. I still didn't forget that and every time I see an Argentina jersey I want to kill, so k thx I have waited enough, just let us trough to rip them a brand new asshole, if you go through they will just eat you alive I'm affraid.

1986 is a long time ago and I still want my revenge, the belgian people want their revenge, God and the Devil want their revenge, we will break Messi in four pieces and I don't want to wait another almost 30 years, I could be already dead from old age by then
Vecchio :proud:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What? Whats that?

Funny-memes-did-someone-order-some-freedom.jpg

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
fellaini starting??

OK

7/2 scorer LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
^ someone report this Mexican to the NSA

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score

Any one who carries a grudge this long has my respect. if belgium wins I WILL BE ONBOARD.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
fanny's song was playing in the stadium