Juventus Vs Ac Milan

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
newyorker said:
Are you lost your senses? Jumps on his back???!!!! Zebina hurled him over, and this was A PENALTY!!!! If it wasn't then I don't know what will.
I know I am late, but I will sum up this game as non critical failure. Milan outplayed Juve in every sense of the game, but failed to score... Maybe not individually, bur as a team Milan were a class higher then Juve. I must applaud to Billy; in his age to play on such a high level... Congratulations man!!!
As for mentioning Pippo as a better finisher, then Crespo. Dude you are living in the past. I am not so anxious about Crespo but IMO Pippo's days are officially over. Milan just standing behind him, as a club like Milan should, but then they will explain him that in his current condition he better play somewhere else if at all. Might as well get him some stuff position - I have an idea - OFFSIDE trainer.
To end this, Milan have a very brigth future if they will continue and play on the same level for the rest of the season (wishful thinking :( my friends). However I hope that this won't be a case.

dude, i totally agree but not on the crespo matter, pippo is a fuore classe ! crespo ain't as simple as that ! i rather see an unfit pippo then a fit crespo !

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
MilanLover1899 said:
dude, i totally agree but not on the crespo matter, pippo is a fuore classe ! crespo ain't as simple as that ! i rather see an unfit pippo then a fit crespo !

an unfit pippo?..lol..crespo is better...prooving it now..:)