Week 33: AC Milan 1-3 Genoa - Wednesday 29/04/2015 - 20:45 CET

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Prediksi-AC-Milan-vs-Genoa-24-November-2013-Liga-Italia.jpg

The Rossoneri risk sliding into the bottom half of the table, as any hopes of European qualification have surely now vanished.

Milan Channel announced the decision to lock the team into a training retreat until Wednesday?s midweek round.

Inzaghi was ?very, very angry? with his squad following the performance at the Stadio Friuli this evening.

?In the other games Milan had always tried to fight, but this time I saw nothing. I can only apologise to the fans. Thankfully we?ll be playing again in a few days and we must wipe this performance from the memory as soon as possible.

?When a team plays like this, the first person responsible is the Coach. We have to roll our sleeves up, do well on Wednesday against Genoa and try to end this season in a dignified manner.?

The coach's future is in doubt with Milan in takeover talks.

“The club is close to me, the President called beforehand and I am sorry for him and our fans, who stood by us despite the difficulties.

“When you are wearing the Milan jersey, you have to give something more than this. It was the only game of the season with an attitude like this. I would be seriously worried if we did it again with Genoa, but I’m convinced that won’t happen.”

Pippo is knows the problem now and he's gonna take care of it. I predict a 3-0 win or more :eek:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
MILANELLO – The Milan squad ran through a training session on Sunday at Milanello.

It started at 11.00 with a warm-up which included fitness drills and stretching. Following that, the ball was introduced into the training session as the squad worked on a possession exercise on a reduced size pitch in which the players could only take a maximum of two touches on the ball. There were also two free floating players that played for the side in possession.

The squad then took part in a practice match over half a pitch. Club captain Riccardo Montolivo and Stephan El Shaarawy both featured and the latter even scored a brace of goals.

The players went home after training on Sunday and will meet up again at Milanello in the evening for dinner and to continue with the training retreat. The team will stay at Milanello until further notice.

everything is under control

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Prediksi-AC-Milan-vs-Genoa-24-November-2013-Liga-Italia.jpg

The Rossoneri risk sliding into the bottom half of the table, as any hopes of European qualification have surely now vanished.

Milan Channel announced the decision to lock the team into a training retreat until Wednesday?s midweek round.

Inzaghi was ?very, very angry? with his squad following the performance at the Stadio Friuli this evening.

?In the other games Milan had always tried to fight, but this time I saw nothing. I can only apologise to the fans. Thankfully we?ll be playing again in a few days and we must wipe this performance from the memory as soon as possible.

?When a team plays like this, the first person responsible is the Coach. We have to roll our sleeves up, do well on Wednesday against Genoa and try to end this season in a dignified manner.?

The coach's future is in doubt with Milan in takeover talks.

?The club is close to me, the President called beforehand and I am sorry for him and our fans, who stood by us despite the difficulties.

?When you are wearing the Milan jersey, you have to give something more than this. It was the only game of the season with an attitude like this. I would be seriously worried if we did it again with Genoa, but I?m convinced that won?t happen.?

Pippo is knows the problem now and he's gonna take care of it. I predict a 3-0 win or more :eek:

maybe thats part of the problem, they aint wearing a milan jersey, dont know what monstrsity it is but it aint a milan jersey.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Niang and Antonelli (OG)

Milan 0-2 Genoa.

Forza Milan!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ac Milan vs Genoa April 29, 2015 ? 19:45 ? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milano

:fp:

We're doomed.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Joyrider, i am very dissapointed :head:
its san siro, not giuseooe meazza

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Some deep closet merda fan shit going on here

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
many disappoint
much Giuseppe
Niang

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
27/04/2015 afternoon training

Mister Muntari scrubbing i think

large_train34.jpg

MILANELLO ? The rossoneri took part in an afternoon training session at Milanello on Monday and continued with their preparations ahead of Wednesday?s Serie A match at home to Genoa.

Monday?s session started with a warm-up which included running and exercises with the use of the obstacles followed by a possession drill 10 v 10. The session came to a close with a practice match 11 v 11.

Individuals: Montolivo took part in the warm-up with the rest of the squad before working apart on his personalised training programme out on the athletics track. El Shaarawy, after training with the group on Sunday, worked on his personalised training programme along with Paletta, Alex and Antonelli in the gym.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
So we are becoming (have become? o_O ) mediocre due to jinxes :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan training at 4pm

MILANELLO ? Milan train at 4pm this afternoon ahead of the game against Genoa tomorrow evening.

The rossoneri took part in an afternoon training session at Milanello on Monday and continued with their preparations ahead of Wednesday?s Serie A match at home to Genoa.

Monday?s session started with a warm-up which included running and exercises with the use of the obstacles followed by a possession drill 10 v 10. The session came to a close with a practice match 11 v 11.

Individuals: Montolivo took part in the warm-up with the rest of the squad before working apart on his personalised training programme out on the athletics track. El Shaarawy, after training with the group on Sunday, worked on his personalised training programme along with Paletta, Alex and Antonelli in the gym.

xDxMxSx

Banned
Reaction score
For many months we've been depressed with the club and Inzaghi just found a new way to finish off fans, wow !

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Molfetta - Destro - Honda
Jack-NDJ-bolee
Felicioli - Mexes - Rami- DES
King Lopez in gaol

ples

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

IL CAPITANO is back.

Grazie Inzaghi :thumbsup:

pqBj8Mr.png

For all the haters:

This season, we've played exactly half of our Serie A matches with Muntari. With that in mind:

With Sulley:
16 games, 6 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses = 25 points

Without Sulley:
16 games, 4 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses = 18 points

Last edited:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
He is here To Save us again :proud: he came back from vacation, and has so much love for this club.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IL CAPITANO is back.

Grazie Inzaghi :thumbsup:

For all the haters:

This season, we've played exactly half of our Serie A matches with Muntari. With that in mind:

With Sulley:

Without Sulley:

:fp::fp::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Roberto Donadoni has 18 goals in 261 games for Milan.
Antonio Nocerino has 12 goals in 72 games for Milan.

Therefore, in your opinion Nocerino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Donadoni ? :fp::fp:

The Eye test tells you that Muntari is shitty, behaves like a prima donna and for being a MF defensive mostly does not want to do anything with defending and plays mostly like Fellaini. Once another player got the ball you can see inside the box like a CF.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
For all the haters:

With Sulley:

Without Sulley:

DimpledSeparateCormorant.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
People can underrate Muntari all they want.

He's been a twat and he occasionally loses his man(as do all players), but he also gives far more of a fuck about the result than most players on the pitch and can come up with result changing goals in any game.

He's a big game player and he's shown it numerous times. He hustles hard and intimidates the opposition in every game. Give me Muntari over Poli any day.

Though I do acknowledge his wages are too high.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

Schedule