• It will be a draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we play in San Siro, win is a must, no excuse

defense and forward are pretty good so far, only our midfielders need to step up their game

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we play in San Siro, win is a must, no excuse

defense and forward are pretty good so far, only our midfielders need to step up their game

we have a 100% win record at the san siro this season

we're obviously going to win

[...waiting for that member from last match to start blaming me for jinxing milan vs palermo]

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Latest on MN is that Honda will start as treq.

Midfield will be unchanged.

So, it appears until Bertolacci comes back and moves Bonaventura up, Honda is our treq.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
cokata are you pure milanista on twitter?

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yup no de Jong

wpid-nlwkfs.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Latest on MN is that Honda will start as treq.

Midfield will be unchanged.

So, it appears until Bertolacci comes back and moves Bonaventura up, Honda is our treq.

Well it's either that or Noce or Poli start. Honda should just be left in the hole. try to give him some confidence for FFS and if he's still can't preform sell in Jan.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Suso might start at treq. according to MN.

Last edited:

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This game will define our season IMO sounds dumb but if we don't win with some confidence/Ease we will be on struggle street all campaign.

We need the players to believe they belong up the top of Serie A, Every game for us has to be treated as a cup final, We don't have the luxury of complacency.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
win this and we're still OK. we lost fiore and merda away, 2 of our top 5 difficult games. it won't matter at all if we win our easy games and home games.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Milan Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic says injuries aren’t an excuse and that ‘we must take our chances better.

The Rossoneri face Palermo in Week 4 of Serie A on Saturday evening, hoping to bounce back from a 1-0 Milan derby defeat to Inter last time out.

“Without doubt Menez was one of our best players last season, but I don’t want to talk about injured players to find excuses,” Mihajlovic said at his pre-match Press conference.

“Injuries are part of football and I hope he can recover, along with Niang and Bertolacci.

“The statistics never lie. We’ve had chances to shoot but have chosen other options. We must improve and take advantages of the chances we get better.

“Honda is a serious professional. He makes a lot of sacrifices off the ball, now he must do a little more going forward.

“Bonaventura can play both as a midfielder and a trequartista, while Suso went out onto the pitch against Empoli when everyone did badly.

“Palermo are a good team, we must repeat the performance we gave against Inter and put all our anger on the pitch.

“We must continue on this path and play our own game.

“You always feel pressure when you’re at Milan, it will always be like this. We must stay calm, knowing that if we play as a team we can get a lot of satisfaction and only think about ourselves.”

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Mihajlovic: "De Jong-Montolivo? Both of them are important players. I didn't say that if one played the other will be burned." (1/2)

Mihajlovic: "I'd love to play them together but I can't.They also get paid to take responsibility for my decisions,I could be wrong." (2/2)

Mihajlovic: "We don't have a starting defensive duo. For now Romagnoli and Zapata have done very well and they are complementary."

Mihajlovic: "Ely has done very well in preseason and I thought of playing him in the derby but if he had done a mistake in the game he would've been burned and we would've lost him."

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Mihajlovic: "I'd love to play them together but I can't.They also get paid to take responsibility for my decisions,I could be wrong."

What a static midfield that would be.

Might as well not field any strikers, 'cause the ball ain't gonna reach them

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan squad to face Palermo: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Diego Lopez, Abate, Alex, Calabria, De Sciglio, Ely, Romagnoli, Zapata, Bonaventura, De Jong, Jos? Mauri, Kucka, Montolivo, Nocerino, Poli, Suso, Bacca, Balotelli, Cerci, Honda, Luiz Adriano

Mexes :cry:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Probable formation according to milannews:

Diego Lopez; Abate, Zapata, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Honda; Bacca, Luiz Adriano.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Not easy at all.. Palermo is such an annoying team.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
please Ely - Romagnoli please

also please win please

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Matchdaay. Win win win

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Our concern/problem now to find proper AM.

I hope jack step up and make lmf-ish trequartista...and honda can stay useless idc.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
bacca adriano
bona
mauri montolivo kucka

I know, a bit risky to start with mauri, but i really cant watch honda :(

Schedule