Ac Milan Vs Fiorentina

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
300th match for Rui Costa and who better to do it against Fiorentina. He better not parade aroung the stadium with a Fiorentina scarf like Nedved sucking up to the supporters

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
San Paolo said:
Yeah maybe coz its kinda lame

It's just the lack of your inteligence

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Passion for *9* said:
Another Vikashia loon ? :o

BTW, he was NOT playing well in every match, cut out the bull. And even his best performances were only mediocre, according to his most committed lover, Richy-dude. I don't mind him weaseling around on the pitch, as long as Seedorf is the one benched.

And no Crespo please. JDT might be fit + would be the lesser evil IMO.
Agree.. it will be much better if Seedorf is subtituted by Rui.. give Rui a chance to play his 300th game in Serie A against his former club..

My line-up:
------------Dida
Cafu - Nesta - Maldini - Kaladze
------------Pirlo
-----Gatusso - Rui
-----------Kaka
-------Sheva - Crespo

Hope that Sheva can score more goals.. :) and about Ujfaulsi, against Milan is the time to prove his word ("I think I'm better than Nesta, I can attack more than him..." - long time ago, in the beginning of the season I guess..)

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Really nice to see a match between two teams I like (I love Milan more). So I like to see Milan win. I haven't seen Viola playing this season so far. I'm not very sure if they play good games. But I like to see Nakada and Micolli if they are as good as they were.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I read on (channel4.com) that there is a great possibility that Rui might be in first 11 in a Pirlo role which is saving him for gettin' one more card. So basicly coach is saving Pirlo for the Juve match. I'd rather start No.10 against Juve.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
yeah Rui will get his game tomorow .. from the 1st minute .. lets see what will happen .. I am very optimistic about tomorow.. we are in fine form .. Kaka returning slowly to the player he was last season ..

FORZA MILAN!!

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
I'm actually quite a fan of Fiorentina....not that i love them, but i dont hate them. It will be a tough match i think, I think milan will win it.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Always hated Fiorentina. For ONE reason: their colours. Yup, I'm superficial ;)

Milan's gonna crush them I hope :devil:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haha, I used to hate them 'cause of their lame song, oo Fiorentina, pralalalalalalalalalalalala......... etc ......... pralalalalalala
i'm not worry about this game at all!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
well Milan is controling the game and Sheva had a chance to score from a Kaka cross but it went just wide.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
It's started.. a great opener from Milan with Sheva header but just over the bar.. Should have scored 1..
-
Another great long range effort from Pirlo...
-
It's really facinating watch this attacking Milan :)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YEAH!! Another great play from Milan.. A great pass from Cafu and Crespo was fault (I think) BUT.. argh... Pirlo MISS the chance and... SEEDORF scored... :) on 18' ?? (sorry, not clear enough)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
a pk for Milan!!!!It was made on Crespo and it really was a penalty!!!Pirlo missed the penalty but Seedorf scored the from the rebound.It was a bad pk by Pirlo.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Passion for *9* said:
Edi, where are you watching ? What channel I mean...

Pass a local tv broad casts Seria A here so I'm watching the game on their channel.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seedorf doing sth for the money. I still want him OUT. :D

Pirlo can be so sloppy sometimes, ack :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're lucky, Edi !!!! Premiere really sucks more + more :mad: Dunno if it is on some other freaking channel + I don't have time to look for live streams...

Just keep me updated here :D

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah another goal.. a great through pass for Crespo, he lob the ball pass Lupateli and Chielini clear the ball into his own goal :p (on 22')
2-0 for Milan

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Guys Milan is playing great!!!!This is the Milan I want to see!!!!It was an own goal by Chellini but all credits go to Kaka and Crespo for this one.Well before t he goals I was a little bit worried cos' Fiorentina were playing very defencivelly,but now they have opened up and we have more space.Cafu is having a good game,Sheva looks good,Kaka is also good.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great.. great.. I'm agree with u Edi, this is the real Milan, the Milan I want, attack all the time.. A great chance by Cafu but he choose to pass to Kaka rather than shot it by himself (I think he can score) but it is also a great chance for Fiorentina by Rigano.. he is just unlucky not to score that one..
Btw.. Sheva doesn't play as well as before his injury.. What do u think Edi?

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
Anyone here that know a webpage where i can watch the game????

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Hey guys all Milan players seem to wear a black armband?Anybody knows why?

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's half time.. hope Carlo will substitute Seedorf with Rui..

Err.. btw I have to go offline.. but I'll still watch Milan.. :) FORZA MILAN!

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Adooooo said:
Anyone here that know a webpage where i can watch the game????

I don't know.I just watch the game live commets on eurosport.com... :)

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well great first half for Milan.At the end Fiorentina had some chances to score but they were all long range shoots.I'm little pissed of by Pirlo's pk cos' before he took it he was acting like he is gonna score with a 100 percent certinty.Kaladze is also playing good. Keep it up guys!!!

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Super goal!
3-0

couple of one-twos bwt kaka and sheva finishes witha toe poke
:D

Schedule