Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Milan eye top spot
7.12 || webmaster || $source

Source: Football Italia

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has demanded that his side win Group F by collecting a result at Celtic.

The Rossoneri are already through to the last 16 of the Champions’ League but the tactician wants to stay ahead of Barcelona.

"This is a very important away game for us," said the tactician. "We need to win the group, especially as it will give us a psychological advantage over Barcelona."

The Italian giants have a two-point lead over the Nou Camp outfit with just one group game remaining.

"My team? I could make changes to the starting XI but not necessarily in attack," added the Coach. "Whoever plays will certainly have the ability to do well.

"Celtic will make it very tough for us and with the support of their fans, I expect a physical clash."

Vice-president Adriano Galliani is also keen for his club to put in a good display in Glasgow.

"We are calm going into the game as we have no fears of being eliminated," he stated. "But this is an important test against a noble club.

"Winning the group has its advantages in the knock-out stages so we mustn’t lose on Tuesday night."

Meanwhile, Ancelotti was asked to comment on the Scudetto race between Milan and his former club Juventus.

"It is mainly a psychological battle and it will last a long time," he continued. "It is tough to say who is in better shape right now.

"This midweek European trip will do us well though as it will give us a little break fro

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Ok Dil dil, must you make a new thread every time you feel like it?
This can easily go in the other thread - Celtic vs Milan.

It's bloody annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule