AC Milan vs Udinese

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
sheva2006 said:
needles to say,juve is nothing without ref help.juve goal was offside,idon't know how reff didn't see it it,trez was in offside position but forza zolaaaa

That's right. And there should have been a penalty when some Cagliari guy was pulled down in the box.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Yeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Milan played great!!!! Jankulovski is my hero(nah ;) ) . Anyways thanks to him, and to the rest of the team. When we were down 1-0, I was kind of worried that things might repeat as last year, but although a little bit crazy we manage to get the tie, and it was all ours. Nice way to celebrate Paolo's 20 year carrer :proud:.
And Juventus tied! Good news are everywhere!:D Let's hope next week we'll run with the same luck.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hahaha.. Jankulovski helped Milan already by scoring a goal :p Btw Milan play really well last night.. Sheva looked really good with his assists and his goal.. Kaka deserved the goal.. He should had scored 3 goals and most of them are from Sheva's assists.. Udinese's goal was great, even Buffon can't stop it I think..
Forza Milan, 2 points the gap, keep winning and keep losing Juve!!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Vincent Gallo said:
This is not because Vikash didn't play, but i've not found that milan did a great match.. During the whole first half, milan's occasion only came from Pirlo's long balls... Gattuso and Seedorf didn't bring anything offensively. Seedorf was really transparent.. he never accelerated, lost many balls, never took a risk.. Dhorasoo would have been, and will be much more useful..
Kaka was everywhere and he gave milan's victory. Also an impressive Maldini and a good Pirlo, as always.. Sheva made some big plays too.
Hope Juventus won't win tonight.
Seedorf was good last night, he had a scoring chance but his lob was too high and the second goal was from his assist :) It will be a stiff competition between Seedorf and Dhorasso, since they played really well..

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
ics_rk said:
Seedorf was good last night, he had a scoring chance but his lob was too high and the second goal was from his assist :) It will be a stiff competition between Seedorf and Dhorasso, since they played really well..

I thought Seedorf had a pretty poor game. Gave the ball away too much and his shots were mostly off target...

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
yonggoh said:
I thought Seedorf had a pretty poor game. Gave the ball away too much and his shots were mostly off target...

I agree. He still insists on going for the goal when there is little chance of getting the strike on target.

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
wow I'm so happy that we won 3-1 to udinese
and we keep chasing juve .I'm so proud of milan .since this milan
who we love and die for them
here is fuFULL TIME: MILAN 3-1 UDINESE 1/16/2005
After three minutes of added time, referee Trefoloni blows the final
whistle on a Milan 3-1 win over Udinese at the San Siro. The Rossoneri
cancelled out an early opener from Antonio Di Natale with Andriy
Shevchenko's 30-minute equaliser. Then, after Marek Jankulovski's own
goal, Kaka sealed the game in the final minute.
KAKA: 'The fans kept urging me' 1/16/2005
MILAN - At the end of the game against Udinese, Kaka who scored the
third goal, said: 'Before I scored, I hit the post with a header and
then fired in a firm shot which came back off a defender when the ball
was heading for the back of the net. I thought I wasn't going to have
any luck today but the fans kept on chanting singing my name. They
really helped me in this and I celebrated in front of them after my
goal. My confidence has been repaid in the end as I managed to score.
I am very pleased. We always had the game under control, we played
with care. I feel fine, now I feel more mature, I have learned a lot,
I am developing and now I am putting into practice what I want to do.'

MilanMania

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Ambrosini
Paolo Maldini's 20th anniversary with Milan!

Capitano tried to score a few times but too bad he failed:( This Milan is so wonderful...Usually when we're 1-0 down,I'll freak out coz we usually won't bounce back.But Milan is just superb...I can sense that we'll win this game,what with the boys grit n determination!

Jankulovski....LOL, I thought he's playing with us next season...not this season !He must be confused. :D

Reaction score
Hey all I am new here.
Just signed up right now.
Loved Soccer (Fussball) ever since I was huh since 95 when I was 10/11.

Anyway to be honest I am not Milan fan or Milan hater, but someone who loves soccer in general.
Today's match, or as you say yesterday's (time difference) was yet another prove of how dominant Milan has become over the recent weeks.
There is no way that Juventus can keep up with Milan anymore. Sooner or later Milan will take the number one spot away from Juventus.
Sheva had a good game against Udinesse.
However the players that most impressed me where Maldini and Gattutso (sp).
Gattutso really is becoming my one of my fav soccer players.
One tough man.
Seedorf for my taste was too quite. He had a great chance, but the speed of the ball prevented him from the getting more control before lobbing the ball.
Crespo tried too hard to be creative, therefore giving up the oppurtunity to try to score to other players. But he is adapting better to the Milan tactics and game in general.
Pirlo had a ok game, he did not play as well as he did against Juventus, but he did his job.
Stam WOW Great match he had. Nesta and him are just a wall.
Kaka did not impress me in the first half, but in the second half, especially the last 30 minutes become more creative.
In general Milan just proved today why they are a force to be reckoned with.
But I kinda find it odd that Jankulovski scored an own goal that way.
Very weird, but oh well that is soccer.
With that said I hope all the members will welcome and I wish you all a great night (day).

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Welcome to the forum Facade!

Facade said:
But I kinda find it odd that Jankulovski scored an own goal that way.

Yeah it was weird. He kinda guided it into the net like a striker would. :eek:
Eurosport's comment is funny:

Milan-Udinese 53' Seedorf jinking back on the right...NEAR-POST BALL! JANKULOVSKI! SENDS THE PERFECT GLANCING HEADER INTO THE BOTTOM CORNER OF HIS OWN NET! It's normally quite difficult to see what players are trying to do when they score an OG, but there it was clear...he wanted to put that one into the bottom corner. :D

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Do anyone have the hightlight of this match yet ???

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
To choose beteween Seedorf and Vikash, just have a look to the "pagelle"... Seedorf, it's 5; 5.5; 5 since 3 months. Vikash never had less than a 6. And had 8 and 7 almost all the time. Vikash must play in the first team, like against Lecce, the best Milan's game since the begginig of the season.. With Vikash this is a perfect team. Pirlo with his long balls, Gattuso with his energy, Kaka with his asists and Vikash with his accelerations and volume..
Forza Milan!

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
~Biski Biskit~ said:
1-1 Zooooolaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 89th minute :) :D

Thank you Zola. A perfectly placed header, Buffon was at full stretch but the ball was too far and even hit the post before going in. Amazingly, Zola managed to beat Zebina on the jump for the header, he was like the smallest player on the pitch! But serously, Juve played like shit! There was even a feel that Trezeguet was off-side before the goal by Emerson. After the lead, they just sit back and played possession until Cagliari made them paid.

Let's hope we can continue this pace to keep the 2 points gap. It's always like that lately, big home win (6-0, 5-2) then followed by a draw.

On Seedorf cons and pros, I guess he has to score 2 goals everytime he plays to keep us all happy...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
r3dman said:
Sheva rules! What a great first touch to set up Kaka! And great finishing by Kaka. Also congrats for Jankulovski:D . He's all ready scoring for Milan!!! I'm so happy! I've been scared of this encounter, but it's all gone well.:) :) :)

Give some credit to Tomasson lol

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
superman_1899 said:
... how was our defence??? maldini on the left back, was he okay???

Maldini played undoubtably the best match of the season he was awesome like a 16 year old, also nearly scored.

Congrats Paolo on a incredible career and still more trophies to come ;) IMO he is the greatest player ever to grace a football field

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jankulovski error change the match was the turning point... we dominated the whole match and they went ahead with a classy strike nothing Dida could do.

This is going to put some more petrol on the fire about Jankulovski move to Milan

Also some credit to De Sanctis i believe he should be in the italian squad hands down, fantastic keeper

BTW another contraversal call for Juve Trez was offside cant believe the amount of calls they get their way lucky for Zola the little magic box magnificent goal by my fellow sardian counterpart ;)

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
This is going to put some more petrol on the fire about Jankulovski move to Milan

come on man! he helped us even before he made his milan debut..:)

S

superman_1899

pnut408 said:
Maldini was amazing. He received applause when he passed two defenders in Udinese's half. :D He celebrated his 20 years with flair. :proud:
He was more like a attacking midfielder today though, sometimes leaving a 3-man defense behind.

And I can't believe how tough Gattuso is. He gets showed around more than anyone, gets kicked in the head, and still keeps going until hurting himself with a no-purpose bicycle-kick. So cool :D

lol, he did...

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
menon_inc said:
come on man! he helped us even before he made his milan debut..:)

Lets hope it is not a typical feature of his game...
;)

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
BTW another contraversal call for Juve Trez was offside cant believe the amount of calls they get their way lucky for Zola the little magic box magnificent goal by my fellow sardian counterpart ;)

I was watching the US FOX SPORTS news on MONDAY and BOBBY MCMANN was saying that JUVENTUS got lucky again, which have grown habituated to hear all the time. It sucks man. Probably, if there would have been some fair refering, JUVE would be probably already 6 points behind us !@#$%^!

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
udinese are not from our class and we show them how to play that game

Schedule