The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Donnarumma will join Real Madrid season 2018/2019 after extending his contract with Milan with an affordable release clause [@partidazocope]
Best scenario for all sides. We play him for 1 year and get a reasonable sum for him while being able to look around for options / letting Plizzari mature 1 season. :thumbsup:

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sportitalia - Suso, futuro incerto: Montella stravede per Cuadrado

man only normal person is fassone mirabelli and montelacunt are shittttttttt

kalinic,borini now this cunt wants cuadrado

Can someone give this dude a timeout again,its just the same as last time 10% are transfer posts 90% crying like a little bitch about Montella and the transfers.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
SportItalia - paletta getting closer to torino . the defender should get to zero at the court of Mihajlovic and then sign a three-year.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sportitalia - Suso, futuro incerto: Montella stravede per Cuadrado

man only normal person is fassone mirabelli and montelacunt are shittttttttt

kalinic,borini now this cunt wants cuadrado

I'll give you 7 pages into the next thread before you're banned again haha

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
???

How can he be an upgrade for players that don't play for us?

FACT - he is better than last year's players where applicable. Regardless if you think he's a Sosa or Ocampos replacement.
FACT - he wont be signed to replace Bonaventura. Literally the only played comparable to him in our squad that's arguably better.

FACT - Thus he's an improvement. Unless you totally understand that word differently.

Mati =/= DM
Berto =/= DM
Niang =/= DM
Ocampos =/= DM
Deulofeu =/= DM
Sosa played as a DM but he was shite, he's more of a CAM shoehorned to be a DM and he failed. He is actually a CM/CAM.

DM is filled with Biglia/other targets. In no way should DM be a factor unless you're desperate to cling on to this argument because everything else you tried has been embarrassingly refuted.

>because you are defending him like he is the next maradona

You're losing ammo. Quick, for your sake, let's agree to disagree because even you don't actually believe that.

Ok since you want FACTS here is some for you.
1) i didn't only say DM only, i said DM And LMwhere Berto, Mati played.
2) Niang, Ocampos, Deulofeu are wingers Hakan(is not A winger) so you are replacing a winger with not a winger.
3) i didn't say Hakan replaces kieta, Forsberg or pupu, i said we are linked with them but we end up with Hakan, that's where i become disappointed, as they are more skilled and more suited to our game of play.

i don't want to drag this for ages, you like the guy i don't, we agree to disagree, just move on and lets see who get proven wrong(that if we bought him).

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Ok since you want FACTS here is some for you.
1) i didn't only say DM only, i said DM And LMwhere Berto, Mati played.
2) Niang, Ocampos, Deulofeu are wingers Hakan(is not A winger) so you are replacing a winger with not a winger.
3) i didn't say Hakan replaces kieta, Forsberg or pupu, i said we are linked with them but we end up with Hakan, that's where i become disappointed, as they are more skilled and more suited to our game of play.

i don't want to drag this for ages, you like the guy i don't, we agree to disagree, just move on and lets see who get proven wrong(that if we bought him).
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jawad very good. More of this please. Less talking about others miserable lives. You can do it if you try.

On topic:

I wonder who gets the last post of the commode

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Suso is the corner stone for montella, he asked F&M to extend his contract. Galliani agreed with his agent for 2.5m plus bonuses. F&M only willing to offer 2 plus bonuses. F&M told Suso agent that he's not on the market and they will meet again

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suso is the corner stone for montella, he asked F&M to extend his contract. Galliani agreed with his agent for 2.5m plus bonuses. F&M only willing to offer 2 plus bonuses. F&M told Suso agent that he's not on the market and they will meet again

F&M ain't no pushovers. Business be business.:eek:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

+ he's got 2 years left so we're there's no need to hurry

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
like all your posts i can't really find any logic, you should stick with copy paste of rumors man, really.

doing my best to stick to copy/paste but i can't resist when i read some glorious comments of yours like Kucka is better than kessie :lol::lol::lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Thiago Maia is not suiting up for tonight's match v Flamengo, in domestic cup, due to "illness"

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Poli - Leaves. Borini - Enters. Football can be so cruel. Hopefully we can get rid of more fodder before the window closes.

No more news on Calhanoglu? Seen very little of him. Anyone here rate him?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thiago Maia is not suiting up for tonight's match v Flamengo, in domestic cup, due to "illness"

giphy.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Thiago Maia is in a similar mold to Allan at Napoli?

Forza Milan USA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Snake has promised himself to Real for 18/19 season...lol...fucking dudes word is as reliable as his feet are playing the ball out of the back.

Going to be hard to pull for him for a whole season when he is promising himself to another club.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I love MR .. amazing Milanista

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Anyone know anything about Thiago Maia?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Plizzari has said 'YES' to a move to Serie B side Ternana, but before he moves, Milan want to extend his contract. [via @AlfredoPedulla]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule