Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
another goal ;)
thats what you get when you give him playtime, he will score ;)

If we he works hard enough, he can reach Bacca's level, but he'll never be a top player, who can compete in a league like Serie A.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
nig please,
he had enough playtime here and he doensn't fit the league,
with sevilla he has MUCH MORE service and la liga is plainfully easier.

call me when he doesn't do tap-ins.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I thought it was 32mil.
He wasn’t suited for serie a football at that time. He needs to develop more before he could become a regular at Milan
So setting that price at that time wasn’t a bad move.

Only 32? Hope we at least got a loan fee of 5-8m

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
at least we'll get our money back from him, unlike the other flops :thumbsup:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Only 32? Hope we at least got a loan fee of 5-8m

I don’t think so, or that will be deducted from the sale value.

The idea was to off load him asap because he didn’t want to stay.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I don’t think so, or that will be deducted from the sale value.

The idea was to off load him asap because he didn’t want to stay.

Oh, that doesn't even cover Higuain's redemption. :(

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Lolll people still hating

Virgins

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Higuain is an option, not an obligation. :g:

:D Don't even joke about that bro. I keep waking up in a cold sweat after having nightmares that Gonzalo left us at the end of this season.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
keep scoring....you were painful to watch at Milan. Maybe we can ask for more from him if he keeps on punching out these goals.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“Andre Silva didn’t want to stay, so when I heard that, I knew you couldn’t convince him and I couldn’t promise 25-30 games. I had no doubt he was a great striker, but nobody sent Andre Silva away. He wanted to go,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

For the Andre Silva fan club.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
“Andre Silva didn’t want to stay, so when I heard that, I knew you couldn’t convince him and I couldn’t promise 25-30 games. I had no doubt he was a great striker, but nobody sent Andre Silva away. He wanted to go,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

For the Andre Silva fan club.

I repeat

can you blame him?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I repeat

can you blame him?

nope, he only shoulders responsibility for being outperformed by a youth player in his first professional season.

but the club shouldn't get any hate for this either, I would say it's mission accomplished for both sides if he stays at sevilla after a good season and milan get their money back.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CM

Sevilla are eager to sign AC Milan striker Andre Silva on a permanent deal and the La Liga giants have already informed the Rossoneri about their transfer plans.

According to our transfer pundit Fabrizio Romano, Sevilla are open to activate their € 35 million option to buy only if AC Milan accept the payment to be done in four installments worth € 8.750.000-a-year until 2023.

Andre Silva has joined Sevilla on a € 3 million loan deal last summer and the Portugal striker has been in fine form since the beginning of the campaign having scored seven goals in 11 appearances.

Sevilla already want to sign the former Porto man activating their € 35 million option to buy although the Spaniards can’t afford to pay the entire fee in one single installment.
AC Milan have been warned, Sevilla can only complete the signing of Andre Silva on one condition.

If true, I guess they are gambling that Milan want a quick sale and will go for it.

I think we may be able to make even more if he continues in this vein. EPL clubs will be all over him and worst-case scenario they will pay Sevilla a small fee to hand him over and we'll get the money in a lump sum.

The only sweetener I guess is that if we agree to sell him now and allow that instalments deal, it will look better on the books for the FFP voluntary agreement so we can spend more money in the winter mercato?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
35 million we should take and run. Likeliest scenario I see is Sevilla activating the option, and then selling him to Madrid for 50 million. Andre Silva is made for La Liga and I'm happy for him. 35 million will help us rectify Mirabelli's foolishness and Silva gets to play in a club that's perfect for him.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
35 million we should take and run. Likeliest scenario I see is Sevilla activating the option, and then selling him to Madrid for 50 million.Andre Silva is made for La Liga and I'm happy for him. 35 million will help us rectify Mirabelli's foolishness and Silva gets to play in a club that's perfect for him.

We have no choice if they activate the clause. But clauses are usually paid in lump sums.
If they can't do that, then it's better we sell him for more to someone else

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We have no choice if they activate the clause. But clauses are usually paid in lump sums.
If they can't do that, then it's better we sell him for more to someone else

That's what I meant. i think it's very likely they'll activate the clause and make a profit off him in the same window.. either Madrid or Barca. Far likelier to be Madrid.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
35 million we should take and run. Likeliest scenario I see is Sevilla activating the option, and then selling him to Madrid for 50 million. Andre Silva is made for La Liga and I'm happy for him. 35 million will help us rectify Mirabelli's foolishness and Silva gets to play in a club that's perfect for him.

That's probably the least likely scenario

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why, my boys?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He's nowhere near Real/Barca level and he needs a team where he'll get playing time. Mid-level La Liga/EPL/Ligue 1 is for him.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Real/Barca level :lol:

I hope Sevilla uses that buyout option, but that's not looking so certain now.
They never saw him as a 9/lone striker to begin with, and he isn't your conventional playmaking second striker either. If he's not scoring then he's not offering much else. And lately he hasn't been scoring.

It looks like he'll be warming their bench before Christmas.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This guy has been injured for a while and is still two goals behind the top. He has 7 goals and Suarez has 9.

I remember complaining that he didn't get enough time and all I got was abuse from learned ppl such as in my signature.....They even said fuckin Kalinic was better. Now in Spain, Kalinic hardly ever sees the pitch and doesn't have a single goal....and before someone chimes in with some idiotic "muh superior Eeetalie"...just look at how much trouble 4th place Milan having with lower mid table Real Betis.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This guy has been injured for a while and is still two goals behind the top. He has 7 goals and Suarez has 9.

I remember complaining that he didn't get enough time and all I got was abuse from learned ppl such as in my signature.....They even said fuckin Kalinic was better. Now in Spain, Kalinic hardly ever sees the pitch and doesn't have a single goal....and before someone chimes in with some idiotic "muh superior Eeetalie"...just look at how much trouble 4th place Milan having with lower mid table Real Betis.

Before you crown him the second coming of Mario Jardel, have you at least seen his goals?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Before you crown him the second coming of Mario Jardel, have you at least seen his goals?
Yeah they were mostly scrappy shit....but some were pretty good.
Also...I love how the goalposts keep moving for the guy.
It's either he's not good enough...then he starts scoring in Sevilla
it's he only scores vs weak teams...then he scores vs Italy, Poland and Real Madrid.
now the argument is that he is scoring easy/scrappy goals.

I think that if he beats two defenders and curls one in at the far post (and he can), people will say he's level with Messi on goals because Sevilla is a great team ;)

In other news I liked Jardel