Giacomo Bonaventura Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So underrated in fifa :mad:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
without him we are nothing, he is so important, its unreal. :love: Forza Bonaventura

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
He may have picked up a slight injury. Hope nothing serious

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
coronte at home is an easy win anyway, we will just replace him with niang

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has improved a lot since beginning of the season.

Still has tendencies to overdo things but him and Suso are the creative engines of the team for now

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Someone post gif of that run before he made empoli create a own goal
What a fantastic player to have,the fact that we get him without overpaying it like nowday player was just great.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This was my 2nd favourite goal of the season - after the Locatelli goal vs Juve.

He did so splendidly from start to finish of the move.

Our most consistent player for the 2nd season running.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Has improved a lot since beginning of the season.

Still has tendencies to overdo things but him and Suso are the creative engines of the team for now

He has improved immensely :thumbsup:

Defensively his pressing and covering of passing lanes is so much better and his anticipation of where go to either intercept a pass or shuttle an attacker down the flanks to me is where he has added so much to his game. Playing CM has really helped to add to his overall game.

Offensively his production could still be so much better if he improves his decision making. Admittedly he has improved in this aspect and playing deeper in midfield hides this due to lower goal/assist numbers. His skill set and dribbling ability especially should make him much more incisive in the final third, so he still has room to improve.

Keep it up Jack :thumbsup:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Is Giacomo Injured:(:conf:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't play him vs Crotone. Want him fully fit for Roma..

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has improved immensely :thumbsup:

Defensively his pressing and covering of passing lanes is so much better and his anticipation of where go to either intercept a pass or shuttle an attacker down the flanks to me is where he has added so much to his game. Playing CM has really helped to add to his overall game.

Offensively his production could still be so much better if he improves his decision making. Admittedly he has improved in this aspect and playing deeper in midfield hides this due to lower goal/assist numbers. His skill set and dribbling ability especially should make him much more incisive in the final third, so he still has room to improve.

Keep it up Jack :thumbsup:

agreed about jack.. he's improving. he's still not consistent over the whole 90 minutes of a game but he's doing much better at CM than LW.

his decision-making up front when he has the ball has to be refined, it's still quite poor generally speaking. he always dribbles himself into a crowd and gets himself to trouble when all he needed to do was 1 or 2 step-overs and then release the ball. he tends to overdo it almost every time.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Laft week he got his deserved upgrade to 84 in Live-Seasons (Suso 82 with a nice push in Pace finally), hope it will stay this way after the win too :thumbsup:

Suso got a permanent 79 upgrade for now , but i expect a bigger one soon enough.. same for Locatelli hes now 71 ...

I bought all of ours in form players on FUT .. permanent cards:thumbsup: Donna 84 Jack 84 Paletta 82 and now Suso 81:D Im hoping for a Lapadula,Locatelli and Romagnoli card:(

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Laft week he got his deserved upgrade to 84 in Live-Seasons (Suso 82 with a nice push in Pace finally), hope it will stay this way after the win too :thumbsup:

Very nice rating.. but 3star skills and 3star weak foot. Wtf.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso got a permanent 79 upgrade for now , but i expect a bigger one soon enough.. same for Locatelli hes now 71 ...

I bought all of ours in form players on FUT .. permanent cards:thumbsup: Donna 84 Jack 84 Paletta 82 and now Suso 81:D Im hoping for a Lapadula,Locatelli and Romagnoli card:(

That in form cards have the ratings I expect from my boys in Fifa 18

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very nice rating.. but 3star skills and 3star weak foot. Wtf.

But his dribbling value as well as balance is quite good, isn't it?

I'm not a trick-player anyway, I care more about the deibbling rating than the skill-star rating. If a player has good dribbling stats he gets pass his player in 1-on-1 quite easily no matter if he's got 3- or 4-star skills (Suso, tbf, is a dribbler with good technique but not that trickster-type of dribbler anyway IMO).

And, tbh, his right foot IMO is somewhere between 3 and 4 stars if I compare him to other players in Fifa who are good with both feeds. So I can live with 3-stars as well. It's more his pace (it was 77, don't know where it's now) who irritates me the most :D

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official: Giacomo Bonaventura Thread

But his dribbling value as well as balance is quite good, isn't it?

I'm not a trick-player anyway, I care more about the deibbling rating than the skill-star rating. If a player has good dribbling stats he gets pass his player in 1-on-1 quite easily no matter if he's got 3- or 4-star skills (Suso, tbf, is a dribbler with good technique but not that trickster-type of dribbler anyway IMO).

And, tbh, his right foot IMO is somewhere between 3 and 4 stars if I compare him to other players in Fifa who are good with both feeds. So I can live with 3-stars as well. It's more his pace (it was 77, don't know where it's now) who irritates me the most :D

I am not that dependent on skill moves either, but sometimes it is really helpful to use them. Okay i do kinda overuse the berbatov spin, but only 4star skillers can do it. :/

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
agreed about jack.. he's improving. he's still not consistent over the whole 90 minutes of a game but he's doing much better at CM than LW.

his decision-making up front when he has the ball has to be refined, it's still quite poor generally speaking. he always dribbles himself into a crowd and gets himself to trouble when all he needed to do was 1 or 2 step-overs and then release the ball. he tends to overdo it almost every time.

:thumbsup:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not that dependent on skill moves either, but sometimes it is really helpful to use them. Okay i do kinda overuse the berbatov spin, but only 4star skillers can do it. :/

Yeah me too it's ine of the few tricks I can do quite easily :lol:

Most of other tricks I do are quite easy but sufficent to ger past the player. My cousin who's Fifa Worldchampion 2015 (Koen Weijland, don't know if you know him) told me ince that tricks are overhyped and most times you fail while trying them out and you conceed more often than you gain an advantage. Keep the simple tricks and use them propperly and you'll have the mist sucess.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck me he's seriously hurt :(

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
yes he will definitely lose the game against crotone.
his condition will be re-evaluated next week but he is in doubt for roma.
I hope he will manage to be fit for roma

shit, that's very bad for us

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah me too it's ine of the few tricks I can do quite easily :lol:

Most of other tricks I do are quite easy but sufficent to ger past the player. My cousin who's Fifa Worldchampion 2015 (Koen Weijland, don't know if you know him) told me ince that tricks are overhyped and most times you fail while trying them out and you conceed more often than you gain an advantage. Keep the simple tricks and use them propperly and you'll have the mist sucess.

I try to keep it simple too. But i have seriously met some people in division 1/2 who are ridiculously good at dribbling that it will give you headache. So it makes me try to do the skill moves even more smh. :p
-- no I don't know him but you must be good too since you get advice from him hehe :D

Schedule