Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Actually had a bad game last night, except for the goals (2nd one was so Del Piero..). But I've been told that that's what champions do.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I thought it was only the first goal that was offside, but apparently also his second goal is an offside too lol

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
I thought it was only the first goal that was offside, but apparently also his second goal is an offside too lol

no it wasn't, just the first

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
That 2nd shot :eek:

The makings of a champion :proud:

:b:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
1354355221_sportweek_20121201-1.jpg

in Italian - http://novafile.com/f3t71oufsd9h

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
no it wasn't, just the first

how's it not though? i just saw the second goal, by the time the ball left urby's? foot shaarawy was a step ahead of the last defender

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually had a bad game last night, except for the goals (2nd one was so Del Piero..). But I've been told that that's what champions do.

It was a typical game from him TBH. Great finishing minus the nonchalant miss and nothing special in the build up. Thoe i wouldn't call the rest ''bad''.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh shit now we totally fine with these performances.

Now one goal a game won't let you off the hook.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
how's it not though? i just saw the second goal, by the time the ball left urby's? foot shaarawy was a step ahead of the last defender

firstly it was constant and it was clear goal .

i agree that he isnt winger and that we dont NEED TO PLAY 4 3 3 ,with better players and true am he can play ss easly ,of course on his own way.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
No limit for this kid.

People still think Pato is better :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

I wouldn't call it a "bad game".

Teams are much more aware of him now, so he needs time to adapt to that.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
why would u quote a person from another forum that said el sharaawy is a typical dribbler without any outstanding attributes? (LOL the guy said he has un-outstanding movement/touch/close control/awareness)......? LOOL. clearly this person has not watched him play, to come to that conclusion.

he's a natural footballer...he plays on the left and scores goals...he's got pillow feet...and physically he's the 20 year old version of a monster. we have enough dipshits here to analyze the smell of their own fingers after they've been swirled around their football-expert anuses.....let's not quote people from other forums... just really really cringe-worthy stuff.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why would u quote a person from another forum that said el sharaawy is a typical dribbler without any outstanding attributes? (LOL the guy said he has un-outstanding movement/touch/close control/awareness)......? LOOL. clearly this person has not watched him play, to come to that conclusion.

he's a natural footballer...he plays on the left and scores goals...he's got pillow feet...and physically he's the 20 year old version of a monster. we have enough dipshits here to analyze the smell of their own fingers after they've been swirled around their football-expert anuses.....let's not quote people from other forums... just really really cringe-worthy stuff.

Epic:D:star:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It was a typical game from him TBH. Great finishing minus the nonchalant miss and nothing special in the build up. Thoe i wouldn't call the rest ''bad''.

I wouldn't call it a "bad game".

Teams are much more aware of him now, so he needs time to adapt to that.

Yeah, 'bad' was probably unfair. His performance till the first goal was a 5/10 for me. Did not get as involved as he usually does and looked tired. Then scores an offside goal. And then missed couple of chances, one off a perfect Boateng ball from the right. And then scores a beauty to wrap up things.

Hence, difficult to rate. If Boateng, Di Sciglio were 7/10 for me, El Shaarawy was probably 6.5 - solely due to the goals.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah, 'bad' was probably unfair. His performance till the first goal was a 5/10 for me. Did not get as involved as he usually does and looked tired. Then scores an offside goal. And then missed couple of chances, one off a perfect Boateng ball from the right. And then scores a beauty to wrap up things.

Hence, difficult to rate. If Boateng, Di Sciglio were 7/10 for me, El Shaarawy was probably 6.5 - solely due to the goals.

Fair enough. He does look tired, hopefully he'll be rested midweek.

1. Boateng
2. De Sciglio
3. Nocerino

El Shaarawy at 4th.

This is only for discussion purposes, since Top3 choices are often very individual.

How do you put SES as 4th when he scored two very important goals? Attacking wise, Boateng and especially Nocerino didn't contribute MUCH more than SES. Boa will probably make it into my top3, but that's mainly for the goal, before he scored the goal I was furious with him.

I just find it hard to understand how you can leave out someone who scores two goals in a game, and include Nocerino, who didn't put a big mark on the game at all.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I believe that we are selling pato now when we have a new golden boy. That's at least how berlu thinks. We need motivated young guys like ses...pitty that Patos price tag is lower now. Never thought this guy would be the one bringing the light in. Thought that pato would shine more after that ibra left, but ses took the chance.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Bad game, WHAT??

Played normal for the first 45, LEgrottaglie stole the ball from him 2 times! Whole Milan played like shit actually most of the game and only red card + ref saved us.

In 1st half he worked well and passed well. Binho and Noce were SHIT.

In 2nd missed te chance, but its normal... Also was PERFECTLY positioned in number of times but 2 left footed Noce cant pass to him and Robinho is looking at the floor. Also once Monto did not see him.

Would score 3,4 if he had a better team yesterday.

The best player on the pitch 4 me.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The whole team played poorly in the first half, but after the red card, they dominated the match with the ball possession. I am curious though, could we have won the match if not for the red card?

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Current Legend..Future Captain

I am sure b&g are aware of what to do.. we need a playmaker.. to keep sharaway as close to the goal as possible.. his finishing is becoming ridiculously good. :proud:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Ive got to ask. Is it el faroane? How is that supposed to be spelt lol

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just find it hard to understand how you can leave out someone who scores two goals in a game, and include Nocerino, who didn't put a big mark on the game at all.

You should probably watch again then. Goals aside, Nocerino was our best player in the 2nd half.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think people just now have the lowest standards ever for nocerino and are happy if he manages to pull of at least a pass or 2 in the whole game.:tongue:

I agree he does seem to be improving. A few weeks before he rarely touched the ball troughout the 90mins. Thoe compared to both monto and de jong he still does very little.

Galliani

Grand Master
Reaction score
Fair enough. He does look tired, hopefully he'll be rested midweek.

This is only for discussion purposes, since Top3 choices are often very individual.

How do you put SES as 4th when he scored two very important goals? Attacking wise, Boateng and especially Nocerino didn't contribute MUCH more than SES. Boa will probably make it into my top3, but that's mainly for the goal, before he scored the goal I was furious with him.

Besides the fact that Nocerino had a hard working game and few mistakes he lured Barrientos to make the stupid challenge. that single thing was game decisive. Personally I think that single "incident" was a big mark on the game.

Galliani

Grand Master
Reaction score
The whole team played poorly in the first half, but after the red card, they dominated the match with the ball possession. I am curious though, could we have won the match if not for the red card?

I seriously don't think so, call me negative, a hater or whatever but before the red card we had 1 shot on target.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no markable difference between winger and SS anymore... At least when we're talking about winger in a 4-3-3. They're all forwards.
It's much more about the footballing culture/coach than players characteristics

Thing is though, he is finding space on the left against the RBs - it's his reference... He need to take the ball in space, accelerate and takes a bit to make a decision. His game is also all about cutting inside.

Put him in the middle against CBs and DMs an he will not have that space and time... He miss the reference of the RB and his positioning outside of their defense. He will need at least to adapt his game (he will probably do, but remind how poor he was on the right at the start of the season).

I can see any argument that support our best player to change. You build around his best position.

Last edited:

Schedule