Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
6hq895.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
hey look im zlatan

im 196cm... im going to attempt to dribble 165cm players instead of just physically beat em

someone post Madridista avatar to respond this nonsense.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
hey look im zlatan

im 196cm... im going to attempt to dribble 165cm players instead of just physically beat em

He can't even play physical towards the big ones without referee blowing all the time so barca in a quarter wouldn't be much better i think.

After first leg people wanted him to stay upfront and recieve the balls, i think those were his instructions the second game where it wasn't as effective anymore

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
doesn't mean he's not the worlds biggest underachiever comparative to his talent. Everything he wrote in his book verifies it too. He'd rather do it 'his way', all about zlatan.

as i said, built like a tank, wants to play like a midget.

Waste of his gifts. Seriously.

:thumbsup:

sometimes he just needs to man up....it's like shaq only trying 3 pointers and failing year after year.......just flatten some bitches ffs :o

what does he want? a morel victory? a cookie?

in the eyes of this generation of football fans drogba is the man and all because he steam rolled barca and other big teams.
drogba had the intelligence and humility to understand that at this level sometimes you need more then skill and technique.....you need to fight.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
hey look im zlatan

Might be because whenever he tries that, a foul gets called?

His physique often goes in his opponents favour.. Last night in one instance he was outrunning one of the midgets and Pique went straight into his path with full force on the edge of the penalty area, ref just waves play on. It would`ve been called against any other player, or perhaps another team..

By the way, fuck Cassano..

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
except when zlatan plays physcial, he gets carded more often than drogba for instance. But drogba is drogba, the dude is an abosulte animal, one of the best strikers i have ever seen in the modern era. Drogba completely obliterated pepe and that lil kid varane against Gala physically, thats what people expect of zlatan, but for some fucking reason, any physical measures utilized by zlatan always goes in vain because the opposition team are most likely to receive a freekick for a misjudged foul call.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ibra like shaq shooting 3s??

Wow

:fp:

:fp:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
damn is just trying to bait M84 for more nonsense so we all could laugh at it.

no, no, no :mad:

I resent this accusation jasper, these feeling are as dear to me as my unborn child/lazy cat :o

I am merely communicating in a way my american brethren (bredrin for leaf/jammin) will understand

zlatan is like wearing nike ar jordans when what you need is timberlands.

jordans are expensive and in demand but weird looking just like zlatan
timberlands are handsome in a rugged way and make you feel snug and warm inside just like drogba

when it comes to getting work done and stomping on fools you go for the timberlands :proud:

PSG needed some timberlands but all they had was jordans some jimmy choo's and a couple of diadora's :o

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Might be because whenever he tries that, a foul gets called?

His physique often goes in his opponents favour.. Last night in one instance he was outrunning one of the midgets and Pique went straight into his path with full force on the edge of the penalty area, ref just waves play on. It would`ve been called against any other player, or perhaps another team..

By the way, fuck Cassano..

:thumbsup: This is the truth, it happened at Milan all the time as well.. People overlook it so easily though and expect him to physically abuse anyone that's smaller than him.

Fact is, Ibra with his body size and his "bad boy reputation" is probably what makes the refs look at him a little extra, what might not be a intentional physical challenge might look worse than it actually is when Ibra does it...
I don't blame him for not playing like that. He's tried in the past and it has rarely worked in his favor. Could also be argued that he's not doing it right, but that some people claim that he "Cannot do it" is just.... :fp:

What's real funny though is that everyone would be screaming "King Ibra" "BEAST IBRA OMFGGGZZZ" "IBRAAHHH RULEZ allllllllll" etc had his teammates actually made use of his assists. I really despise how biased the Ibra discussions always are.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Where did you read that most psg fans want pastore gone?

Didn't you know?

Senatore and Crazy4Milan are the admins on the PSG, Barca, Fiorentina, Genoa, Catania, Inter, Mancity, Dortmund, Vasco and Bayern forums.

It's a shame, but something we got to live with.

the_professor

Primavera
Reaction score
Didn't you know?

Senatore and Crazy4Milan are the admins on the PSG, Barca, Fiorentina, Genoa, Catania, Inter, Mancity, Dortmund, Vasco and Bayern forums.

It's a shame, but something we got to live with.

I see. So he did pull that out of his ass.

I'm a PSG fan, since 1984, and i can guarantee you, besides some being frustrated at pastore because he chooses his games, no one wants him gone.

With his young age and enormous potential, only idiots would want him gone

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tbh i have asked for him to be subbed out about 75% of the games he played this season. Yesterday he was very good and looked like a completely different player. When playing barca, for once his weak body wasent a hindrance as he was still bigger than most barca players but in the league he is far to often muscled of the ball.

+ yesterday and a few other games he showed some winner mentality which i think have been lacking in alot of games.

Hes obviously talented but can he bring it consistently in the role he has in psg´s squad today?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
hey look im zlatan

"You don't drive a Ferarri like it's a Fiat" :proud:

If followed his own advice it would have served him well.

He's brought a lot of the pressure he's faced as a superstar on himself. Pep asks the squad not to come to training with their fancy cars he basically tells Pep to fuck off and defies him. If he can boast about these acts of defiance there's no telling what other difficulties the coach would have had with him. Basically before Zlatan, they win the league and the CL. With Zlatan they win the league. Without Zlatan they win a historic six title.....there's no disputing that the team performed better with a team player.

David Villa was no shabby player. Some even consider him world class. But a LOT of his own personal fame/glory and statistics get lost playing as a supporting winger to a guy who is not even a natural CF.

David Villa "got driven like a Fiat" as it were....I can't imagine a guy who would have been challenging for the top scorer in Spain would have easily sacrificed this status to waste a lot of his talents out wide.....but the sacrifice has paid off in term of team success.

One of the best CF's of our generation....Eto'o got played out wide....even having to do a shit load of defensive work at Inter...Eto'o's goal tally that year wasn't congruent with what is expected from a player of his abilities....but that sacrifice was isntrumental in giving fucking nobody Printer a treble :fp:

The Drogba that played vs Bartha and Bayern wasn't the Drogba that rapes the premiership. Waaay more defensive and waaaaay more withdrawn.

If Drogba, Eto'o and Villa could have done it then Ibra could do it too. Heck $heva relished in changing roles to support Crespo, Pippo, Kaka even fucking Gilardino. And Sheva's not even a Ferarri....he's a McLaren or a Veyron Ibra can't even step into Sheva's shadow

Also I think the whole "Zlatan can't play physical because the refs victimize him" is fucking laughable

Zlatan gave his own self the "bad boy" reputation with being a violent fuck in almost every club he's been at. He and Rooney are probably the most red-carded strikers in the game today....so if he's called or watched by the refs a bit more than usual that's his own doing.

Last edited:

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As long as villa is happy, good for him. personally i think he is a shadow of his former self since joining barca. Partly because of the injury but thats not all by a long shot.

Its not only about the team. On the pitch sure and for the fan yes! But as a player there must be more than that. They consider what makes them happy in general just like you and me. Ibra would prolly be miserable in the long run playing 2nd fiddle subdueing his character at barca. He even said so himself, he wasent feeling good at barca. I can get that. Not all ppl are the same. Ibra obviously is quite special on and off the pitch.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
As long as villa is happy, good for him. personally i think he is a shadow of his former self since joining barca. Partly because of the injury but thats not all by a long shot.

Its not only about the team. On the pitch sure. But in your choices you have to consider what makes you happy in general. Ibra would prolly be miserable in the long run playing 2nd fiddle subdueing his character at barca. He even said so himself, he wasent feeling good at barca. I can get that. Not all ppl are the same. Ibra obviously is quite special on and off the pitch.

I understand this....but sometimes we must stoop to conquer :)

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I understand this....but sometimes we must stoop to conquer :)

Yeah i know. Just i really wonder if we sometimes make this a bigger deal then they themselves think it is. Dont get me wrong im sure ibra would still love to win a cl trophy but not at the expense of beeing untrue to himself or feeling miserable.

Cl isent fair. Medicore players we dont even remember the names of have won it. Some players that we all adore and respect didn't. Just the way it goes.

If i was to witness ibra score a goal in a cl final and go on to win it i would probably consider it one of the best football moments in my life so i will continue to hope :)

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
i would pay to see a discussion between fredrik + lucia vs passion 4 9 concerning drogba and ibra in the CL

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
drogba won a CL thanks to luck from the heavens, Ibra's time will come soon :o

Schedule