Official: Davide Calabria Thread

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Dunno what he was doing over the summer but his crosses this season are next level :star:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Wish him a speedy and good recovery he has been a warrior this season

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Please give him a quality CF who is good at heading the ball to work with. Please Milan. Please.

AC-Milan--v-FC-Crotone---Serie-A-23a897f46afed7fa64a2637c30131d38.jpg

Not sure if he's still a quality striker, but I'm 100% certain that he'd put away some of Calabria's pinpoint crosses this season.

Last edited:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC-Milan--v-FC-Crotone---Serie-A-23a897f46afed7fa64a2637c30131d38.jpg

Not sure if he's still a quality striker, but I'm 100% certain that he'd put away some of Calabria's pinpoint crosses this season.

This is for certain.

Leao is clearly not mentally fit to get proper timing on a header.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Our best fullback right now. Hopefully Kalulu or Dalot can step for the next month as every game is a must win.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Brilliant again. Incredible effort.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Most improved player in ages.
Amazing season

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
This is why sometimes you should persist with young players, he’s become such a good right back now. One of the better one on one defenders in the league and he is solid going forward too. What a great season and he’s one our own. The academy producing the goods!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Went from mediocre to sublime in one season. Was really a defensive rock and very consistent. Love it.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I love to see a full back who is so strong defensively.

Calabria has evolved like few players I've seen. I used to think he was hopeless (when the debate on who was worse between him and Conti), he was always losing the ball cheaply and his positioning was off. Now he is the complete opposite player, he is so strong one vs one, defensively and sometimes offensively.

Great story, he reminds me of Puyol in his early years with Barca.. I hope he can have a similar career I think he has a similar character.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
It is a sham that he has not called up for the euros… ah well, more of him just for us :)

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He will be our captain for the next decade.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Together with Kessie and Kjaer, he deserves it.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I love all of them as captain but Kessie rarely talks to referees, which sometimes is not helpful, and Kjaer will not be a starter in the long run. Besides, Cala is a home grown. Kessie plays the most minutes though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Might have missed the call because of his hernia. Unlucky for him, hope his recovery goes well. Very valuable this past season.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

[Vitiello] Good news from Milanello , Davide Calabria did the whole session today with the group. After the hernia surgery carried out at the end of the championship, the Rossoneri full-back's recovery is proceeding at its best, Davide is now available to the coach Pioli .

Dai Davide

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
dai calabria!

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
big shoutout, bossed it today

Schedule