The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Imagine...if you could...a team with Seedorf, P!rl0, Gattuso, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pato and Robinho.......and later Cassano and Van Bommel...STILL not worthy of a CL :o

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Ibra isnt a bad choice to guarantee cl next season, splash big on a cf next summer and whatever else we need at that time.

would I rather get a young cf now? yes. would I be mad if we grab ibra? no.

Zlatan/Zlatan

supremacy expert
Reaction score
Imagine...if you could...a team with Seedorf, P!rl0, Gattuso, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pato and Robinho.......and later Cassano and Van Bommel...STILL not worthy of a CL :o

that was a retirement team of legends...and U KNOW that...also referee gave barca a penalty before the corner kick was taken :fp::fp::fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Are you guys done with the Ibra shit? I really like Ibra but I'm honestly sick of this discussion :lol:

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Why are we even discusiing Ibra? The guy won't be able to play before November, and we don't even know what condition he'll come back in. We need a CF now.

It's just a flat no to Ibra. Case closed.

Zlatan/Zlatan

supremacy expert
Reaction score
You joined last month, where were you last season? at a Utd forum? the season before PSG? Zlatan is a paragraph in our history, He wouldn't even get on the bench of our best ever team.

i don't use forums...i READ them, and don't worry...i am not here for a long time

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Ibra isnt a bad choice to guarantee cl next season, splash big on a cf next summer and whatever else we need at that time.

would I rather get a young cf now? yes. would I be mad if we grab ibra? no.

ya, he is decent, he is can b useful in serie a, its like costa type of transfer, just 1 year for guarantee CL, we will buy quality striker next year, im fine with that, its better than kalinic who is also 29

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
even chievo verona has more rumours than us now :lol:
i hope that this emptiness wil pay after after the 15th of august

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that was a retirement team of legends...and U KNOW that...also referee gave barca a penalty before the corner kick was taken :fp::fp::fp:

It couldn't be that bad if it was good enough to win the scudetto. I mean if Lord Zlatan (pbuh) managed to score...say more goals than Lord Robinho maybe we didn't have to fall at the hands of the mighty Tottenham.

But then again Lord Zlatan couldn't even get a single goal past World Cup Giants Trinidad and Tobago either :lol:
What was that Zlatan quote again..."One thing is for sure, a World Cup without me is nothing to watch" :proud:

Zlatan/Zlatan

supremacy expert
Reaction score
i will say that i didn't expect such hate against Ibra...this is not juventus/inter forum...after he left he always speaks with great respect for Milan, i honestly don't get ur logic guys

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i will say that i didn't expect such hate against Ibra...this is not juventus/inter forum...after he left he always speaks with great respect for Milan, i honestly don't get ur logic guys

It's not hate against Ibra, really.

It's mostly against you.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i will that i didn't expect such hate against Ibra...this is not juventus/inter forum...after he left he always speaks with great respect for Milan, i honestly don't get ur logic guys

There is no hatred for Ibra, there are aspects that I extremely dislike about him, but he is appreciated for what he did at the club while he was here, and afforded the amount of respect he deserves, but we've moved on and need to build for the future and not pin our hopes on him returning to his best form at 35 after a serious injury.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Chin bro... your hero scores some INCREDIBLE goals in friendlies and especially in training :eek:

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Off topic :
Hi anyone here know how much is Milan Derby ticket (4 march 2018) and where can i but it by online? will be there for next derby.. please help

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

ibra hating is a form of compensation. a way to cope when boys find themselves emasculated by his stature.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present

Because he's old as shit
He's coming back from a serious knee injury
He has a piece of shit as an agent who we are trying not deal with anymore unless we really have too.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Most of us love him but he is 35 and suffered a nasty injury lately. Some youngers players take 1 year at least to come back from this.
He will not bring what milan needs.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
the self conscious realization that they could never get a girl with a nose like that, yet ibra can score some of the finest bitches on the planet.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
guys,admin,mods... can we accelerate the process of me getting a worthy avatar????

54d400c3f35ca_-_giphy.gif

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

look, we love zlatan here
he is a guy with strong personality
a top striker
but he isn't good for us right now, he had the worst injury possible for a football player and he is 36 years old
he is on the list of top 15 strikers the last decade
but he isn't that legendary at all, he is in the same league of kluivert van nestlerooy trezeguet, you know ,very good players, but simply not the best

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the self conscious realization that they could never get a girl with a nose like that, yet ibra can score some of the finest bitches on the planet.

I found that not calling them bitches helps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule