The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
cutrone scored 10 league goals with a shit milan side, morata couldn't do that in 2 seasons with juve :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
No Spanish players, thnx

We don't have any steroids to offer him like real and juve..morata will not do well here

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So there are people who believe that cutrone is better than morata... oh my sides

tenor.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Certainly looks like he's better at scoring goals than morata

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Juventus: 2014/15 - 8 goals, 2015/16 - 7 goals.
Real Madrid: 2016/17 - 15 goals.
Chelsea: 2017/18 - 11 goals.

League goals scored by Alvaro Morata in the past 4 years while playing for Juventus, Real Madrid and Chelsea. 41 goals in 4 years. :proud: :proud:

Now imagine him here playing alongside RR, Bonaventura, Kessie, Borini. And he's gonna cost ~50M. Tho our SD is Massimo Mirabelli so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he goes for this.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would rather drop 70mil on belotti then on moratta.

If you are going to drop that amount it should be for Immobile who has a proven track record in Serie A. Even Dzeko if Roma was willing to sell. Or else I would just go for someone cheaper like Falcao and use that money on a better winger or mid.

Right now though Juve can't be an option for Morata unless Higuain or Mandzukic leave.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you are going to drop that amount it should be for Immobile who has a proven track record in Serie A. Or else I would just go for someone way cheaper like Falcao and use that money on a better winger or mid.

Falcao is anything but cheap with those salary demands.

He won't come here unless he gets his 10m+ net salary.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
not surprised andre silva fanboys would hate cutrone, made their boy look like the amateur that he is.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I do agree, but its footballing ability FIRST and the looks is just a bonus... prime examples are modric and kante

You basically wrote that we would criticise andre silva more had he looked like kalinic, which imo isn’t right. Age + him not being used to serie a is what makes some people defend him. On the other hand there was Matri, whose looks didn’t take him anywhere and was being criticised left and right.

No, he's absolutely right about that. Looks play a big part when someone is assessed by a younger audience, even if they may not be gay and they may not even realize that. Focus studies have always proved that. Andre Silva definitely would have had far less defenders had he looked like Kalinic.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you are going to drop that amount it should be for Immobile who has a proven track record in Serie A. Or else I would just go for someone way cheaper like Falcao and use that money on a better winger or mid.

Right now though Juve can't be an option for Morata unless Higuain or Mandzukic leave.
Im fine with many combinations. As long as they are not stupid like morata, zaza, kalinic...

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chelsea bought morata for 66million (according to trasfermarkt)..they ain’t getting 70m for him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Falcao is anything but cheap with those salary demands.

He won't come here unless he gets his 10m+ net salary.

If he leaves Monaco and wants to stay in Europe then it won't be for his current salary. China is probably the only place that will give him that at his age.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I do agree, but its footballing ability FIRST and the looks is just a bonus... prime examples are modric and kante

You basically wrote that we would criticise andre silva more had he looked like kalinic, which imo isn’t right. Age + him not being used to serie a is what makes some people defend him. On the other hand there was Matri, whose looks didn’t take him anywhere and was being criticised left and right.

Yes, I agree that Matri didn't work. But that's because he sucked. There is a reason why most of us know David Beckham and not Stefano Bettarini. At least Beckham could play (sorta ;) ).

If you remember when we were between signing J. Martinez and Bacca three summers ago, people didn't want Bacca because it wasn't a sexy signing. I think someone actually wrote that.

Many (maybe not you) would have cut Kalinic a bit more slack if he didn't look like a tired accountant. I have absolutely no empirical evidence for this bizarre claim, btw. :D This is just what I feel. :o A good experiment would be to let A. Silva play with a Kalinic face mask next season.

In some ways, Morata to me is kind of like A. Silva. As Andrei says, he still plays like a youngster trying to find himself. He plays for a hugely successful national team. Is a pretty face. Played for Juve and RM. I think that clouds people's judgement on what he can actually offer us. And from what I have seen of Morata, he has outstanding moments interspersed with absolutely horrendous ones. We can't afford taking another gamble on a player like him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone mentioned it in here yesterday, but Morata's style reminds me a lot of Kalinic. Not worth spending 50m+ on that.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, AC Milan top brass denied Spanish winger Suso (24) having met Atletico Madrid management. In Spanish media, Colchoneros are however reportedly available to pay the whole 38 million euros exit clause set on former Liverpool player. Rossoneri are seemingly willing to keep Suso, currently on a deal with them until June 2022, in.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we have a show of hands, who wants Morata here?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some years ago it was brought to my attention that maldini is better looking then nesta. I was shocked. I always thought nesta dominated maldini in apperances. Who knew...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we have a show of hands, who wants Morata here?

I care more about the wingers and mids that come. You can buy whoever for any amount at CF and they'll under perform with the service around them.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, he's absolutely right about that. Looks play a big part when someone is assessed by a younger audience, even if they may not be gay and they may not even realize that. Focus studies have always proved that. Andre Silva definitely would have had far less defenders had he looked like Kalinic.

Well in todays world people who look good have indeed better opportunities than those who don’t. but looks play bigger role in some professions compared to others. In the andre silva case AGE is the biggest factor. If he was 29 people wouldn’t defend him regardless of how good he looks. Just look at all the previous young players we sold, there has always been some sort of a meltdown (cristante)... you even see that now with locatelli, who hasn’t developed in the last two seasons.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I care more about the wingers and mids that come. You can buy whoever for any amount at CF and they'll under perform with the service around them.

I want my pacey wingers and that top creative midfielder.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This debate was more on who is better of the two, cutrone and morata... do you think that cutrone is better than morata?

Of course not. But that doesn't mean Morata should be considered, there are lots of playerfs who are better than Cutrone.

Yes, I agree that Matri didn't work. But that's because he sucked. There is a reason why most of us know David Beckham and not Stefano Bettarini. At least Beckham could play (sorta ;) ).

If you remember when we were between signing J. Martinez and Bacca three summers ago, people didn't want Bacca because it wasn't a sexy signing. I think someone actually wrote that.

Many (maybe not you) would have cut Kalinic a bit more slack if he didn't look like a tired accountant. I have absolutely no empirical evidence for this bizarre claim, btw. :D This is just what I feel. :o A good experiment would be to let A. Silva play with a Kalinic face mask next season.

In some ways, Morata to me is kind of like A. Silva. As Andrei says, he still plays like a youngster trying to find himself. He plays for a hugely successful national team. Is a pretty face. Played for Juve and RM. I think that clouds people's judgement on what he can actually offer us. And from what I have seen of Morata, he has outstanding moments interspersed with absolutely horrendous ones. We can't afford taking another gamble on a player like him.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
The silence regarding Belotti is EXTREMELY curious...

Months after Rino called him the next Sheva, we're suddenly not interested?

Don't buy it.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly would trust Cutrone to be our primary goalscorer next season. If we provide him with pace and creativity i see no reason why he can't. You see some of the shit he does to try and finish chances and i blows my mind... like the bicycle kick vs inter. His mind quickly comes up with ways to finish plays it's incredible. If we give the kid consistent minutes and better offensive players i have no doubt he would score 20 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule