Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
but he is getting sack loads for nothing :deviliri:[/QUOTE] that s true no comment

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
The best situation for all parties is if Seedorf is badly injured. I dont mean a life threatening injury but bad enough so that he could never play football again. If this were to happen B would give Seedorf a huge pay off and he would be able to get money for doing nothing but sitting on his fat lazy ass. A bit like how he does now but without taking a valuable first team place. The upside for us is that we would then have room for a hard working and talented midfielder. I realise that some might find this to be an extreme solution but as you can probably tell I really hate Clarence and that is the only way he will be leaving in the near future.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
clarence is one of my favourite players in acm;)he has very good technique,shoot,pass and so on

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Lo Tsar said:
The best situation for all parties is if Seedorf is badly injured. I dont mean a life threatening injury but bad enough so that he could never play football again. If this were to happen B would give Seedorf a huge pay off and he would be able to get money for doing nothing but sitting on his fat lazy ass. A bit like how he does now but without taking a valuable first team place. The upside for us is that we would then have room for a hard working and talented midfielder. I realise that some might find this to be an extreme solution but as you can probably tell I really hate Clarence and that is the only way he will be leaving in the near future.

lol thats a bit harsh. If you hate seedorf so much u shoulda just said milan should drop/sell his ass :tongue:

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Seedorf Is Sh*t i hope he plays well though next season cause when he plays well hes good

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
red&black_fever said:
lol thats a bit harsh. If you hate seedorf so much u shoulda just said milan should drop/sell his ass :tongue:
Who would buy him, more over who would meet his wage demands. If he stays here he is always going to get regular starts because of his "pedigree".

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Who would buy him, more over who would meet his wage demands. If he stays here he is always going to get regular starts because of his "pedigree".
what do u mean by pedigree

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gilardino Jr said:
what do u mean by pedigree
He has rather famously won the CL 3 times with 3 different clubs, Ajax, Real Madrid and AC Milan. From what I can see he didn't contribute a great deal to any of the sides victories.

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
He has rather famously won the CL 3 times with 3 different clubs, Ajax, Real Madrid and AC Milan. From what I can see he didn't contribute a great deal to any of the sides victories.
true man :D

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
Clarence Seedorf has underlined that Milan have plenty of time to catch and then overtake Juventus in the Serie A race.

The Rossoneri are already five points behind the champions, but the Dutchman is eager to point out that there are still 34 games of the season left.

"Juventus are going down their path and we are going down ours," the midfielder stated.

"The championship is a long one and we have all the time needed to make amends for the points we have left behind."

Milan have dropped points against Ascoli and Sampdoria this term, but got back on the right track with a 2-0 win over Lazio last night.

"Milan played well," he added after their comfortable victory. "We illustrated that we were convinced of our ability and that our crisis is over."

Seedorf was recalled to the midfield and the former Samp and Real Madrid player didn’t let down boss Carlo Ancelotti.

"I’m happy with my own performance," he continued. "As a team, we are playing better than at the start of last term.

"This is a real positive factor, one that we will be able to build upon."

Milan will hope to net three more points on Sunday when they travel to bottom of the table Treviso.

skeeta

Banned
Reaction score
His attitude, far too often he goes missing in games to the extent that you're not too sure exactly what he is doing. I believe he's best suited to the playmaker/creative midfield role which I think ostensibly he plays but often when I've seen him and he's not getting any change out of defenders, he ends up far too far back and drifts out of the game.

I wouldn't have minded seeing a fully focused and disciplined Seedorf at times though

There's no doubt that Seedorf's attitude has often been found wanting but he's one of the most talented players of his generation IMO. Dripping with skill and flair, an absolute rocket of a shot and so calm on the ball, he perhaps should have elevated himself slightly higher in terms of legend like status than he has but he's still won a stack of medals at the very highest level. To win three CL medals with three different teams has to show some pedigree, despite that he is a troublemaker of the first order :head:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gila#11 said:
Clarence Seedorf has underlined that Milan have plenty of time to catch and then overtake Juventus in the Serie A race. (blablabla snipped)
Shut up Clarence + mettiti al lavoro !!!! :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
www.clarenceseedorf.com

I strongly recommend all of you to visit this site. It could possibly be the best/worst/best again website I have ever seen.

576043.GIF

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Congo Powers said:
www.clarenceseedorf.com

I strongly recommend all of you to visit this site. It could possibly be the best/worst/best again website I have ever seen.

576043.GIF

That can't be an official website. Theres no way clarence made that site himself. The best thing i learned from it is thta he signs from right to left...thats so cool.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cuore said:
That can't be an official website. Theres no way clarence made that site himself. The best thing i learned from it is thta he signs from right to left...thats so cool.

nah man...seriously. it's his official website. there's a promo for it on acmilan.com.

have you ever seen a more ridiculous site? it's greatness.. :tongue:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
That might be the most generic website ever. David - if you read this, please contact Seedorf and let him know that for a little money he can have a much better one, without magic carpet Seedorf.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Congo Powers said:
www.clarenceseedorf.com

576043.GIF
:eek: Is he wearing Pampers ? Depends ?

Sth is very wrong with this picture + it's not the carpet color scheme :D

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This site looks like a 5 year old child created it!
And Seedorf reminds me at this film with Shaquille O'Neal.. :D !

Does anybody know why MvB doesn't call him to dutch national side, when he can fly on a carpet through midfield? :conf:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
TheGrinch said:
Does anybody know why MvB doesn't call him to dutch national side, when he can fly on a carpet through midfield? :conf:
'Coz he's got Robben on the left. Robben > Seedorf.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Sure, and I'm queen of England.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
This could've been one of the best official player websites I've seen for if not for the retarted designers who created it
9.gif

He's slow and lazy, true, but he's also very sweet :tongue: