Robinho Thread

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
He's shit and not worth any money.

If you think this, than you must believe that every player in the world, save for a small handful, is 'shit'

Seriously, these over the top statements about players are just ridiculous. No one in their right mind thinks Robinho is 'shit'. Perhaps overrated or overpriced, but try to act like you know SOMETHING about football

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi * Maldini * Nesta * Albertini * Gattuso * Pirlo * Kaká * Rui Costa * Sheva * Pippo * Borri
Seing as Milan could use the extra creativity and speed in Robinho I wouldn't mind him signing, if it's at a FAIR price. Paying a unreasonable amount for him without knowing if he'll be able to reach his prior form again is nothing to consider.

But I do agree, seeing

Dinho - Pato - Robinho

or even

Ronaldinho
Pato - Borriello - Robinho

would be interesting :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
robinho game yesterday:

Ganso scored first goal. Total jizzfest

Robinho scored number 2, starting from RW. Look at how he gets ball and moves.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he was a 20-21 year old doinf half of what he did toda and we were linked to him it would have been a jizz fest here.

Hunter 15 million + 2 million (17 million tag) for a Binho is a steal. I still say he's better than Robben, Ribery and Krasic.

I prefer Dzeko to Binho. I don't kno if he will fit into Milan playing style and Serie A cos of small size. Only reservations.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Who was top scorer this season?????? Who was Inter's most influential buy?????

1194563841_maradona%20napoli.jpg

ITs no EPL

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
robinho game yesterday:

Ganso scored first goal. Total jizzfest

Robinho scored number 2, starting from RW. Look at how he gets ball and moves.

Get them both lol:) In all seriousness i hope Robihno comes,pace and skill are always welcomed in the team.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I would love it if Robinho came. Sure, his lifestyle and effort could come into question, but when on form, he is magnificent. We need the speed and goalscoring he offers.

Dinho---Pato---Robinho

Could be deadly.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I do not like his additude, but knowing what team we are, I dont think that he would have that problem. Plus he would have some brazilians here which would make his adaptation easier. And I would definetly say no to a attack like this

Dinho - Pato - Robinho

or

Robinho - Dzeko - Pato

or even

Robinho - Ibra - Pato

with Pato Robinho, we would actually have the fastest attack in the world.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan in our team is impossible too. Think of it. He will cost atleast 35 million and City already gave a 45 million offer. No way are we matching that.
And his wage is 10.5 million an year(21 million gross). There's no fuckin way we r paying 20 million wages for a single player on loan for an year. He'd be amazin here. But just no feasible.

Robinho Dzeko Pato means most likely Dinho will leave. It's tough to accomodate all 4 in our squad unless Dinho plays the AMF slot right behind the 3.

Both Dzeko and Robinho are non EU players and that means end of this seasons Otamendi, Jucelei and all the other links too. But Dzeko and Binho are higher quality players than the other non EU players.

Binho..Dzeko.. Pato
..........Dinho
Flamini..........Pirlo

On a positive Binho Dzeko Pato and our attack starting 11 trident is set for next 4-5 years and the attack trident will be one of the best in the world for sure.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I would love it if Robinho came. Sure, his lifestyle and effort could come into question, but when on form, he is magnificent. We need the speed and goalscoring he offers.

Dinho---Pato---Robinho

Could be deadly.

WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE OFF THE FIELD TO EFFECT ON FIELD PERFORMANCE TO QUESTION HIS LIFESTYLE?

this is a huge pet peeve of mine. continue stereotypes of party sambaing brazilian. Must be true, he eats and drinks like shit and is fat and out of shape... :rolleyes:

with Pato Robinho, we would actually have the fastest attack in the world.

This.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
seriously, for 17 mil idk how we could pass this guy up. he's just too dangerous and it would actually give us a chance to move pato into the middle.

17 mil Robinho>40 mil Dzeko

E

Esoteric

17 million is not a steal. how much did we get Ronaldinho for? Well Ronaldinho is > Robinho.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldinho we got him for 18.5 million. But Dinho 2 years back was a player completely out of form , dropped out of NT and out of shape. We remade Dinho.

Robben for 30 million is what Munich paid him. Ribery is valued at 35 million and Binho is a better player and similar age to both Robben and Ribery.

Robinho >> Robben, Ribery and even Krasic. Haters may disagree but it's true.

Robinho is 26 year old , in terrific form for Santos now and is in good form for the NT.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Robinho >> Robben, Ribery and even Krasic. Haters may disagree but it's true.

different players. Ribery krasic r more playmakers, but we already got dinho who doesn't wanna finish... Robinho does both but he's more a pure forward.

seriously, for 17 mil idk how we could pass this guy up. he's just too dangerous and it would actually give us a chance to move pato into the middle.

17 mil Robinho>40 mil Dzeko

Agreed. He's 26 in his prime. I'd be busting peter mouth size loads with robinho, ron and pato tri-dent

E

Esoteric

Robinho also sucked with Manchester City. He is not even as good when Ronaldinho was at also in a dip of form when we got him. I say 17 Million is the most we pay. I'm sure he would be important, but I'm just arguing about the price, anyway if he takes a non-EU spot, it means we only have one more spot to use.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Robinho also sucked with Manchester City. He is not even as good when Ronaldinho was at also in a dip of form when we got him. I say 17 Million is the most we pay. I'm sure he would be important, but I'm just arguing about the price, anyway if he takes a non-EU spot, it means we only have one more spot to use.

i dunno that you can say a guy adjusting to first year in a new league who scored 15 goals and 9 assists in premier league and uefa cup sucked. He was often played in midfield too which is a total waste of him.

He was 4th in premier league with Torres: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/topscorers?league=eng.1&year=2008&cc=5901

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
its clear that the people want to see

:star: :star: ronaldinho--pato--robinho :star: :star:

make it happen!

E

Esoteric

i dunno that you can say a guy adjusting to first year in a new league who scored 15 goals and 9 assists in premier league and uefa cup sucked. He was often played in midfield too which is a total waste of him.

He was 4th in premier league with Torres: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/topscorers?league=eng.1&year=2008&cc=5901

Man seriously ? Ronaldinho was the best player in the world with Barcelona. Does that mean that the next year when he sucked his value remains the same ? No it dropped Same for Robinho, the next year he sucked, his value drops I don't see why it should be higher than Ronaldinho's. Yeh he played a bit for Brazil whatever but nothing really stunning and most importantly Ronaldinho> Robinho at all times, sheer brilliance and capablities. So 17 Million is more than enough.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
dinho --robinho --pato

means treble

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Why not switch round Pato and Robinho, both are 2nd strikers. But i feel Pato is more lethal and Robinho is probably a better winger.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
U know am not a big fan of Robinho but its laughable reading ppl saying he is shit.
Seriously if he is then what do ppl call half our players ?
For 17mil he is a steal & we shouldnt waste such opportunity.
I mean think of it , the guy can replace both Dinho & Pato so we will have 3 players rotating our flanks with Bori or maybe a better player as a ST.
And when we wanna samba the shit out of the other team we can play Pato as a ST supported with Dinho & Robi from flanks.

Last edited:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
U know am not a big fan of Robinho but its laughable reading ppl saying he is shit.
Seriously if he is then what do ppl call half our players ?
For 17mil he is a steal & we shouldnt waste such opportunity.
I mean think of it , the guy can replace both Dinho & Pato so we will have 3 players rotating our flanks with Bori or maybe a better player as a ST.
And when we wanna samba the shit out of the other team we can play Pato as a ST supported with Dinho & Robi from flanks.

All I'm saying is for full price he's shit, because I don't believe for a second we could get him for 17.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
All I'm saying is for full price he's shit, because I don't believe for a second we could get him for 17.
The word overprice describe what u wanted to say.
I can even accept overrated but again he isnt that much rated anymore.
17mil could b true coz I really doubt any of the big clubs want him but hat doesnt mean he wouldnt make us a better team.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
The word overprice describe what u wanted to say.
I can even accept overrated but again he isnt that much rated anymore.
17mil could b true coz I really doubt any of the big clubs want him but hat doesnt mean he wouldnt make us a better team.

i like to lump all my classifications together. (skill-hype)/cost

I don't deny he'd improve our squad, but for the price to acquire him, there are many better options that would improve our squad more in the defense and mid areas.

E

Esoteric

That's actually good. Get rid of Ronaldinho and bring Ganso and we'de be done.

oops, we can't....
Ronaldinho just made his way into another season with us. mmm

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
what a hater

Schedule